Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 6. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Since gaming industry is very competitive,do you keep an eye on competitors,especially on those that are crypto-based?

Are there any that are crypto-based? I mean I'm sure there are projects being developed in that direction so if there isn't any at the moment there will be soon.
Activity: 252
Since gaming industry is very competitive,do you keep an eye on competitors,especially on those that are crypto based?
Activity: 126
Any plans to adjust ETH/FORCE now when ETH went down so much?
Activity: 224
This might be off-topic, but since this is a gaming platform I might as well ask it here. I am paning to buy PS VR and wonder if anybody has any coments on the current state of VR games. Also, will this platform support VR from the get-go?

I cannot comment on the PS VR as I have never tried it nor do I own it, however from the videos I have seen it does look like great fun! From my understanding only the newer PS4's support the VR right? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

We are actually speaking to a few studios that have produced indie VR games, so it is something we intend on doing. However, it won't be supported straight away. It is in the pipeline however and they will be supported soon.

~ Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

VR is good but still not developed enough in my opinion.

I think the world is definitely missing more original content for VR and some additional tweaks could always be a good perk.

Since TriForce will focus more on mobile gaming market(atleast for beginning,from what i understood),does VR makes much sense?I mean VR games.

To answer Jakes question, I believe you can run it on a regular PS4 as nothing speciall has been noted on their FAQ page.

And yes, I think VR makes sense in the long run because that could be the future of gaming as they are already trying to stretch a single game onto all platforms (for example fotnite is going to be a mobile game soon), and we will have games for VR on a regular basis.

I heard something about that, regarding Fortnite. So their idea is that they make a mobile version of the game, but you still play with other gamers that are using different platforms? I don't know if that's practical...
Activity: 238
I saw on this thread wargaming name being mentioned,any news regarding that?

One of our Games Industry Advisors is Vadim Bulatov who is the Head of SMM at Wargaming.net. There is potential for using to work with them, but at the moment we are focusing our efforts and attention to the indie game sector and working on our technology. Once we have and can show a proven working model, we will look at obtaining deals and partnerships with bigger studios.

That's a good plan. To have everything up and running and then it won't be hard to achieve some great collaborations.
Activity: 176

I'm a big fan of theirs so its something of interest to me also.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

One of our Games Industry Advisors is Vadim Bulatov who is the Head of SMM at Wargaming.net. There is potential for using to work with them, but at the moment we are focusing our efforts and attention to the indie game sector and working on our technology. Once we have and can show a proven working model, we will look at obtaining deals and partnerships with bigger studios.

Merit: 5
This might be off-topic, but since this is a gaming platform I might as well ask it here. I am paning to buy PS VR and wonder if anybody has any coments on the current state of VR games. Also, will this platform support VR from the get-go?

I cannot comment on the PS VR as I have never tried it nor do I own it, however from the videos I have seen it does look like great fun! From my understanding only the newer PS4's support the VR right? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

We are actually speaking to a few studios that have produced indie VR games, so it is something we intend on doing. However, it won't be supported straight away. It is in the pipeline however and they will be supported soon.

I think the world is definitely missing more original content for VR and some additional tweaks could always be a good perk.

Since TriForce will focus more on mobile gaming market(atleast for beginning,from what i understood),does VR makes much sense?I mean VR games.

To answer Jakes question, I believe you can run it on a regular PS4 as nothing speciall has been noted on their FAQ page.

And yes, I think VR makes sense in the long run because that could be the future of gaming as they are already trying to stretch a single game onto all platforms (for example fotnite is going to be a mobile game soon), and we will have games for VR on a regular basis.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Activity: 224

Activity: 131
How much money raised so far during presale?

In total we have raised around $750k. We are also speaking to large investors at the moment and we still have our main token sale event to go.

good, additional investors will give you that push you need to finalize those details and break into the mainstream.

And sometimes it's really nice to get a financial injection mid-project just to get the creative juices going.

Financial injection always comes in handy.
Activity: 137

In total we have raised around $750k. We are also speaking to large investors at the moment and we still have our main token sale event to go.

Wish you best of luck with that!
Activity: 144

Activity: 148

Few big investors could really boost this project further,hopefully you will make the  deal.Fingers crossed!

Everybody wants triforce to be a success.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Few big investors could really boost this project further,hopefully you will make the  deal.Fingers crossed!

good, additional investors will give you that push you need to finalize those details and break into the mainstream.

And sometimes it's really nice to get a financial injection mid-project just to get the creative juices going.

I agree. And very nice of the team to share the information with us Smiley

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

Activity: 112
Pages:
Jump to: