Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 34. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Guys,

Kudos on the airdrop!
For all of you guys who don't know, if you invest 0.1 ETH and apply for the airdrop, you basically get 100% bonus for that 0.1 ETH

Yeah,this offer is crazy good to miss,to basically get 100% more tokens when you invest only 0.1 ETH.Unless that offer is off the table,as it was for only first 10000 people,and in first day there was like 4-5t housands .
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
token or coin ? are you also issuing token in ethereum like other game tokens or developing your own blockchain

I think It would be waste of time and resources to make their own coin. Ethereum blockchain is proven and working good, so better spend that time and resources on something else.

I agree. And relying on such a big existing blockchain makes people more certain of their quality.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
token or coin ? are you also issuing token in ethereum like other game tokens or developing your own blockchain

I think It would be waste of time and resources to make their own coin. Ethereum blockchain is proven and working good, so better spend that time and resources on something else.
Activity: 266
When can we expect this early Alpha I read about?

Within a week or so hopefully.

~ Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

Only a week? That's pleasant surprise as I have thought it will be delayed more.

Yes. one week time is nothing Smiley

Congratulations on such fast progress. This shows how awesome the project is.
Activity: 238
Guys,

Kudos on the airdrop!
For all of you guys who don't know, if you invest 0.1 ETH and apply for the airdrop, you basically get 100% bonus for that 0.1 ETH

Yep! 0.1 ETH gets you 750 FORCE, we giving you 800 FORCE on top of that Grin

wow that's some bonus Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
Guys,

Kudos on the airdrop!

Yep! 0.1 ETH gets you 750 FORCE, we giving you 800 FORCE on top of that Grin

Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
Why people mention alpha,shouldnt it be beta actually?

Yes its an open beta. Its going to be constantly improved. Starting small with basic features as we expand, we will add new features each time.

Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Guys,

Kudos on the airdrop!
Activity: 247
Hefty airdrop bonus for those who participated in token sale, thank you Triforce team!
Agreed!

Team gives nany reward to community. Much thankful.
Activity: 276

Alpha,beta,who cares about the name as long as some testing product is  almost out Cheesy
Activity: 112
Activity: 126
Airdrop was pretty generous!

Yes,it was  especially good for those who joined the sale.But i think its still not too late
Activity: 168
Activity: 182

Only a week? That's pleasant surprise as I have thought it will be delayed more.

Wow thats really a pleasent supprise! Smiley

I'm glad they are not wasting time.
Activity: 210
Hefty airdrop bonus for those who participated in token sale, thank you Triforce team!

Agreed!

Yes. one week time is nothing Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Me too,i expected it atleast 1 month later,or something like that,but that is way sooner,and definitely pleasant surprise.I just wish i have decent phone to si can propley particpiate in this testing,but ill manage somehow Tongue
Activity: 126

Pages:
Jump to: