Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 35. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
When can we expect this early Alpha I read about?

Within a week or so hopefully.

~ Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
When can we expect this early Alpha I read about?
Activity: 266
gratt

Gratt indeed! Also surpr, wuw, amzball and cul come to mind regarding this project Smiley
About the airdrop,for how long it will last?

Until we reach 10,000 users. We have around 4,000 already. So if you want to increase your airdrop value, make sure you contribute soon!

That means if will be on for maybe 1-2 days more,so yes,those who want the bonus,better hurry.

I'm sure the number will go up quickly - especially because of all of these great bonuses.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

Until we reach 10,000 users. We have around 4,000 already. So if you want to increase your airdrop value, make sure you contribute soon!

That means if will be on for maybe 1-2 days more,so yes,those who want the bonus,better hurry.

Yeah,if someone even had some doubts,now it should be easy decision:800 FORCE bonus for all who join sale,and also signed up for aidrop!First ledger nano s,and now this.You guys are really spoiling us.i curious what will happen when you reach hard cap Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

Activity: 276
Finally!

A token like this is what we needed. Games like WoW or counterstrike or whatever any game with items which have value can now be traded! And you do not have to worry about getting scammed. Amazing!

Indeed,TriForce will disrupt current situation on the gaming market!

Network of indie developers can really  shake things up on the gaming market,with TriForce as platform to gather around.
**** AIRDROP INBOUND ****

Surprise airdrop inbound for the upcoming release of the RaidParty beta mobile application.

WANT TO FREE FORCE?

Fill out the follow form: https://triforcetokens.io/airdrop

YES! I was expecting a giveaway but I wasn't expecting this  Shocked Thank you guys, you rock Smiley
Activity: 98
Hefty airdrop bonus for those who participated in token sale, thank you Triforce team!

Yeah,i think they did the right thing,awarding those who joined the sale with extra  750 FORCE!

There is really no excuse now for not joining the sale!
Activity: 70
Hefty airdrop bonus for those who participated in token sale, thank you Triforce team!

Yeah,i think they did the right thing,awarding those who joined the sale with extra  750 FORCE!

Thats a great bonus,and another great incentive to join the TriForce!
Activity: 126

Activity: 84
Finally!

A token like this is what we needed. Games like WoW or counterstrike or whatever any game with items which have value can now be traded! And you do not have to worry about getting scammed. Amazing!

Indeed,TriForce will disrupt current situation on the gaming market!
Activity: 182

Surprise airdrop inbound for the upcoming release of the RaidParty beta mobile application.

WANT TO FREE FORCE?

Great surprise, thank you for 800 FORCE tokens!

Wow airdrop...thx very much!
Activity: 28
Finally!

Activity: 126

WANT TO FREE FORCE?

Great surprise, thank you for 800 FORCE tokens!
Pages:
Jump to: