Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 38. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

Nice one mate!

When beta? Cheesy

Our beta release of RaidParty is just around the corner. We are just awaiting some design changes and some bits to be done on the front end. Then its just waiting for the app stores to allow it.

Should be much longer. I'd like to say the end of this week, but it depends on how soon the app stores allow it. Could be next week.

~ Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

That's some good news, regarding the beta and all. What do you think, what kind of a turnout for beta testing will you have?

We have some strategies up our sleeve, so hopefully we will have a huge volume.

That's even faster than expected. Keep us posted!
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

Our beta release of RaidParty is just around the corner. We are just awaiting some design changes and some bits to be done on the front end. Then its just waiting for the app stores to allow it.

Should be much longer. I'd like to say the end of this week, but it depends on how soon the app stores allow it. Could be next week.

That's some good news, regarding the beta and all. What do you think, what kind of a turnout for beta testing will you have?

We have some strategies up our sleeve, so hopefully we will have a huge volume.

Activity: 84

Yes we are working on it. Its very close, just some final changes that need to be made. Then we are waiting on the app stores to allow it.

Great to hear that,cant wait to finally see what you are working on these last months Smiley

In the article you said that pre sale goal is $1.5M.Is that presale cap,or just some amount that you will be satisfied with?

The goal is $1.5m, there is no pre-sale cap, only a limited supply of 15,000,000 tokens available.

That limited supply not sold out yet?

7.5m left. So half way.

Yes we are working on it. Its very close, just some final changes that need to be made. Then we are waiting on the app stores to allow it.

Triforce, what are your thoughts on VR?

My personal opinion, I love it. Although I've never got to try it. I think both AR and VR are going to revolutionise the gaming industry.

Funnily enough, we are currently in conversation with some VR game developers. However we cannot disclose the company or our intentions at this time. Once an agreement is in place, we will be sure to notify you all.

What do you think which tech has more possibilities, VR or AR?

I think they will both go hand in hand at some point. I think AR has the potential to go further as it doesn't require you to wear a head set. AR could potentially be projected onto a table for example, meaning you wouldn't have to wear anything that restricts your movement. However as they are both in early stage, I think we will see some cool things coming out for both of them.

Activity: 98

In the article you said that pre sale goal is $1.5M.Is that presale cap,or just some amount that you will be satisfied with?

The goal is $1.5m, there is no pre-sale cap, only a limited supply of 15,000,000 tokens available.

That limited supply not sold out yet?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

My personal opinion, I love it. Although I've never got to try it. I think both AR and VR are going to revolutionise the gaming industry.

Funnily enough, we are currently in conversation with some VR game developers. However we cannot disclose the company or our intentions at this time. Once an agreement is in place, we will be sure to notify you all.

I personally think those two have totally different concepts and should be viewed separately. Both have different and vast possibilities and will continue to grow in different directions.

If its not completely off topic,can you maybe make some short pros&cons list regarding the VR and AR.I hope TriForce team wont mind that,as it has to do with the gaming Cheesy
"Additionally developers will be granted the ability to sell back their TriForce Tokens at the original rate with which they purchased through their account. This will work to counter depreciation of their TriForce Tokens value.
To implement this requires that the TriForce Tokens network will protect these funds received by storing them separately in a protected account. This ensures that these funds are only used in relation to developer buy back transactions."

This is a good way to protect dev assets and encourage devs to get involved.

I personally think those two have totally different concepts and should be viewed separately. Both have different and vast possibilities and will continue to grow in different directions.
Activity: 168
Good evening, team and community of the bitcoibtalk forum@ my congratulations on reaching the soft cap. I have a question here: what is going to happen if you don't reach the hard cap? Will it change anything? Your plans? And what are you going to do with the unsold tokens?
I think they just burn unsold tokens and will develop the platform

Why would they burn the unsold tokens? I know it's common, but why is it done this way?

Usually it's done to prevent creators from dumping

Didn't know this...interesting.

Great news, you guys are killing it!  Cool
Activity: 182

Good evening, team and community of the bitcoibtalk forum@ my congratulations on reaching the soft cap. I have a question here: what is going to happen if you don't reach the hard cap? Will it change anything? Your plans? And what are you going to do with the unsold tokens?
I think they just burn unsold tokens and will develop the platform

Why would they burn the unsold tokens? I know it's common, but why is it done this way?

Usually it's done to prevent creators from dumping

Didn't know this...interesting.

This is great news!

Agreed...it's so nice to see this!  Smiley
Activity: 210

This is great news!

Pages:
Jump to: