Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 71. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
My inner demon is telling me that this is a killer project!  Cool

You should listen to your innder demon,i think he is right about this one!
Activity: 176
My inner demon is telling me that this is a killer project!  Cool
Activity: 182
You know, I'm thiking that triforce platform could also engage gamers more into a game development process.
Some dev team would get constructive feedaback and implement it on a game nd everyone would get some profit share.
This new DAICO model could be solution for all these ICO scams,i hope it will be implemented soo[Suspicious link removed]ojects like TriForce will just profit from it.

DAICO?

Yeah, what is DAICO?
TriForce Tokens, more than just a crypto-currency, has discovered a missing link within the gaming industry; a link that is causing game developers frustration on multiple levels. As it stands the gaming industry, especially the indie game sector, is losing revenue and battling with high player attrition rates. Whilst players are spending vast amounts on games and in-game purchases, they receive little in return. TriForce Tokens aims to solve this problem.

Well said. It's definitely more than just crypto currency

Wise words man. I would say that crypto currency here is just a positive side effect, but the whole idea is a renesanse in gaming!
Activity: 210
I mean no disrespect, but by now there are a hundred gaming related coins and tokens. Some of which have already partnered up with major industry players. What is different about TriForce and how will TriForce tokens survive among the competing gaming tokens?

Hundred of them?I really dount it.There are some of course,as its logical that crypto technology come into gaming industry too.But i think more platforms can coexist,as it now on the gaming market.

Also think not that many on market. But for gaming makes lot of sense to have tokens for many uses. Does someone know other gaming tokens than this?

Nothing thats as innovative as TriForce Tokens. Nothing that takes into account not only players, but developers, streamers and publishers alike.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Isn't like fighting piracy one of triforce goals?

And even pirated games Cheesy
Activity: 219
This new DAICO model could be solution for all these ICO scams,i hope it will be implemented soo[Suspicious link removed]ojects like TriForce will just profit from it.

DAICO?
Activity: 160
TriForce Tokens, more than just a crypto-currency, has discovered a missing link within the gaming industry; a link that is causing game developers frustration on multiple levels. As it stands the gaming industry, especially the indie game sector, is losing revenue and battling with high player attrition rates. Whilst players are spending vast amounts on games and in-game purchases, they receive little in return. TriForce Tokens aims to solve this problem.

Well said. It's definitely more than just crypto currency
Activity: 238
Thank you all for your positive and kind comments!

We are working on security and doing everything we can to prove that we are legit. For those of you that may still be concerned, you can find all of our details here on companies house: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10844811

If any of you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask Smiley

Why does it say Ahmed Raza resigned?
Activity: 212
I mean no disrespect, but by now there are a hundred gaming related coins and tokens. Some of which have already partnered up with major industry players. What is different about TriForce and how will TriForce tokens survive among the competing gaming tokens?

Hundred of them?I really dount it.There are some of course,as its logical that crypto technology come into gaming industry too.But i think more platforms can coexist,as it now on the gaming market.

Also think not that many on market. But for gaming makes lot of sense to have tokens for many uses. Does someone know other gaming tokens than this?

Nothing thats as innovative as TriForce Tokens. Nothing that takes into account not only players, but developers, streamers and publishers alike.

And even pirated games Cheesy
Activity: 70
Activity: 266

From what I've seen so far, based on a lot of feedback on most of the community posts, I would definitely have to agree. A fresh approach definitely.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
This thread is big, but as I was going through it I can see that dev team is really engaged in communication with forum members and that's a pretty good reassurance to me.

Thats what I noticed too, devs are really trying hard and I'm sure their labor will be fruitful.

Yes the guys are really doing their best I agree 100%.

TriForce team is the most enthusiastic crypto  team i saw so far,without any doubt.And hard work always pays off,sooner or later!
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

Activity: 247

Activity: 280
With all the scams that keep popping up around the crypto and ICO space, how can you be sure your investments are safe?

We have created an article to explain how TriForce Tokens protects you as a contributor:

https://medium.com/triforcetokens/so-whos-looking-after-my-money-de9193041fb7

Very good article,and needed, in this time of ICO scams!

True,something has to be done regarding ICO,too many scams going around,and im glad TriForce team  is doing everything they can to reassure people that their investment is safe.

Crypto scams are poping up every day. The team on this project have their hands full as they have to not just assure us, the customers, that this is a legit project, but to work on their platform security as the piracy landscape is changing. So far they are dooing a good job at both ends. Hope they keep it up!

+1

Can you tell me more about DAICO? I don't quite understand it....

I second this motion.
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
Thank you all for your positive and kind comments!

We are working on security and doing everything we can to prove that we are legit. For those of you that may still be concerned, you can find all of our details here on companies house: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10844811

If any of you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask Smiley

This thread is big, but as I was going through it I can see that dev team is really engaged in communication with forum members and that's a pretty good reassurance to me.

Thats what I noticed too, devs are really trying hard and I'm sure their labor will be fruitful.

Yes the guys are really doing their best I agree 100%.
Activity: 210
**** IMPORTANT MESSAGE: FLASH BOUNTY! ****

TriForce Tokens is giving away 850 FORCE tokens to those that provide us with a 5 - 10 second video telling the community that you:

- Believe in TriForce Tokens
- Are a supporter of TriForce Tokens
- TriForce Tokens is the real deal

Spaces are limited, only 100 videos will be accepted! So you better be quick!

Videos ideally need to be recorded against a blank background, showing your face and with clear audio.

Videos will be reviewed and some many not be approved.

Send your videos in a .mp4 file format to: [email protected] with you ETH address.

You must also share it on your social media channels with the following hashtags: #TriForceTokens & #TribeForce

Does video resolution matter,or almost anything can go?

Wow, keep it going with this campaigns, they will attract a lot of people.

Very nice initiative, I support it all the way!
Activity: 144
**** IMPORTANT MESSAGE: FLASH BOUNTY! ****

TriForce Tokens is giving away 850 FORCE tokens to those that provide us with a 5 - 10 second video telling the community that you:

- Believe in TriForce Tokens
- Are a supporter of TriForce Tokens
- TriForce Tokens is the real deal

Spaces are limited, only 100 videos will be accepted! So you better be quick!

Videos ideally need to be recorded against a blank background, showing your face and with clear audio.

Videos will be reviewed and some many not be approved.

Send your videos in a .mp4 file format to: [email protected] with you ETH address.

You must also share it on your social media channels with the following hashtags: #TriForceTokens & #TribeForce

Does video resolution matter,or almost anything can go?

Wow, keep it going with this campaigns, they will attract a lot of people.
Pages:
Jump to: