Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 66. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Do you have any of those ledger nano s leftover so we can buy them? Cheesy

Unfortunately not, we gave all of the ones he had away in the giveaway.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Whoa you put em all on a giveaway?! Thats very generous dev  Grin Im proud to be part of this project
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

Unfortunately not, we gave all of the ones he had away in the giveaway.

Activity: 147
Is there any timeline for when could we register for beta testing of the triforce platform?

We are hoping to have the beta platform launched mid to late Feb (this month). It will be an open beta meaning everyone and anyone can join.

Now this is something I am sure a lot of people are looking forward to. Keep us posted.

maybe some type of early access for the users of this forum?

The beta will be open to all on launch, we don't want to give anyone preference over others. All of our supporters have helped us and allowed us to get this fair, so we don't want to leave anyone out.

Is there any timeline for when could we register for beta testing of the triforce platform?

We are hoping to have the beta platform launched mid to late Feb (this month). It will be an open beta meaning everyone and anyone can join.

Any news regarding some rewards for most active beta  participants?

The rewards will be set by the developers. They will set tasks, achievements and challenges with FORCE tokens attached as rewards. They will want to encourage new players to player their games and help to retain their existing players. So, it is more than likely they will have tonnes rewards to go around.

But what game will you be playing? PUBG again?

League of Legends. Jake is the PUBG player. I am awful at it.  Cheesy

If you guys want us to stream PUBG as well, I can try and teach Tyrin and show him da PUBG wae Wink Cheesy

Yes! Make a poll and i'll vote

I would like to see some game classics included...would it be possible?

In the streams or with our technology?

Yeah I actually meant both Smiley

Regarding our technology; its down to the developers to which games they integrate. Regarding streaming; if you watch Ty live streaming and leave in your comments there what games you would like him to play, I will encourage him to try and play them.

Activity: 266

Now this is something I am sure a lot of people are looking forward to. Keep us posted.

maybe some type of early access for the users of this forum?
Activity: 126
Will there be any linux support?

Linux mobile? Maybe further down the line, if theres a big enough demand for it. For the time being we are working on the most commonly used platforms like iOS and Android.

Yes please,leave those kind of platforms for later,and focus on the major ones.
Activity: 84

I think we can expect some giveaways or rewards if sale goes ok.These things cost money.
Merit: 10

Activity: 266

Activity: 182
But what game will you be playing? PUBG again?

League of Legends. Jake is the PUBG player. I am awful at it.  Cheesy

If you guys want us to stream PUBG as well, I can try and teach Tyrin and show him da PUBG wae Wink Cheesy

Yes! Make a poll and i'll vote

I would like to see some game classics included...would it be possible?

In the streams or with our technology?

Yeah I actually meant both Smiley

Linux mobile? Maybe further down the line, if theres a big enough demand for it. For the time being we are working on the most commonly used platforms like iOS and Android.

Linux mobile is a very interesting platform, but yeah in this phase you shouldn't spend resources on it yet.

Yes there is something exciting about linux, but its to early for it now.
Will you guys have regular gameing breaks in your Office?

Hahaha, imagine having 1 hour daily for games and streaming, paid

I think gaming breaks are a part of their job  Grin
Activity: 210
https://i.imgur.com/ah5I4UC.jpg

Pete (CEO) & Raza (CTO) hard at work planning the development of our technology and putting strategies in place to ensure we deliver!

Brainstorming in action Smiley
Activity: 210

Linux mobile is a very interesting platform, but yeah in this phase you shouldn't spend resources on it yet.

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

It will  be for all mobile platforms?

iOS and Android to begin with. We will look at Windows once we have finished our token sale events.

Its great for the start,when you cover those two,you covered 98% of the mobile market.

Thats the idea, cover the most used platforms first before branching out and cover all of them.

Activity: 126

It will  be for all mobile platforms?

iOS and Android to begin with. We will look at Windows once we have finished our token sale events.

Its great for the start,when you cover those two,you covered 98% of the mobile market.
Pages:
Jump to: