Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 67. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
Is there any timeline for when could we register for beta testing of the triforce platform?

We are hoping to have the beta platform launched mid to late Feb (this month). It will be an open beta meaning everyone and anyone can join.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

It will  be for all mobile platforms?

iOS and Android to begin with. We will look at Windows once we have finished our token sale events.

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Is there any timeline for when could we register for beta testing of the triforce platform?

We are hoping to have the beta platform launched mid to late Feb (this month). It will be an open beta meaning everyone and anyone can join.

It will  be for all mobile platforms?

Activity: 257
Merit: 10
Will you guys have regular gameing breaks in your Office?

I have my Xbox One and PS4 step up in the office and the other guys have their PCs. Due to the amount of work we have to do in a very short space of time, we rarely get to have a game. Its normally over the weekends when we have caught up with most things and we feel a little bit tired... I find shooting at people in PUBG seems to wake me up Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It's nice to take a break and chill by shooting somebody in the face Cheesy do you guys do in house turnaments when you have the time?

Not at the moment unfortunately. We just don't have the time. I have played against Pete (CEO) on Mortal Kombat once or twice, just to show him who's boss Wink Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 266

I have my Xbox One and PS4 step up in the office and the other guys have their PCs. Due to the amount of work we have to do in a very short space of time, we rarely get to have a game. Its normally over the weekends when we have caught up with most things and we feel a little bit tired... I find shooting at people in PUBG seems to wake me up Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It's nice to take a break and chill by shooting somebody in the face Cheesy do you guys do in house turnaments when you have the time?

Pete (CEO) & Raza (CTO) hard at work planning the development of our technology and putting strategies in place to ensure we deliver!

But what game will you be playing? PUBG again?

League of Legends. Jake is the PUBG player. I am awful at it.  Cheesy

If you guys want us to stream PUBG as well, I can try and teach Tyrin and show him da PUBG wae Wink Cheesy

Yes! Make a poll and i'll vote

I would like to see some game classics included...would it be possible?

In the streams or with our technology?

I think he means some classic games on TriForce platforms.

It is down to the developers to which games we integrate. We simply provide the technology. However if there is a big enough demand, I don't see why the developers wouldn't.

The demand right now is for a specific genre, multiplayer shooters, and most of the classics are not that (there are some but not that much), so I don't see it being integrated any time soon. The platform has to find its ground and settle down, then we will see what are all the possibilities.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Streams of course. You guys should play some old titles, like Dune 2, or C&C Red Alert

Not a bad idea. Tyrin will be streaming League of Legends today, so lets see how his turn out is. If you guys are watching him make sure you comment letting us know what others games you want him to play.

LOL is toxic and boring
Any fans of Giant bomb and their giantbombcast on this forum? The TriForce team could do a podcast if they have the time. Not just gaming but work related as well. I'd listen to it.

Unfortunately we are all on a very tight schedule at the moment, but we plan to release some video content soon. I am also trying to take pictures of the team as they work on multiple parts of the project so you guys can see what we are up to. They should be on our social media channels soon.

Any fans of Giant bomb and their giantbombcast on this forum? The TriForce team could do a podcast if they have the time. Not just gaming but work related as well. I'd listen to it.
We've had some great responses so far guys, make sure you keep them coming!

**** IMPORTANT MESSAGE: FLASH BOUNTY! ****

TriForce Tokens is giving away 850 FORCE tokens to those that provide us with a 5 - 10 second video telling the community that you:

- Believe in TriForce Tokens
- Are a supporter of TriForce Tokens
- TriForce Tokens is the real deal

Spaces are limited, only 100 videos will be accepted! So you better be quick!

Videos ideally need to be recorded against a blank background, showing your face and with clear audio.

Videos will be reviewed and some many not be approved.

Send your videos in a .mp4 file format to: [email protected] with you ETH address.

You must also share it on your social media channels with the following hashtags: #TriForceTokens & #TribeForce

Streams of course. You guys should play some old titles, like Dune 2, or C&C Red Alert

Not a bad idea. Tyrin will be streaming League of Legends today, so lets see how his turn out is. If you guys are watching him make sure you comment letting us know what others games you want him to play.

If you guys want us to stream PUBG as well, I can try and teach Tyrin and show him da PUBG wae Wink Cheesy

It is down to the developers to which games we integrate. We simply provide the technology. However if there is a big enough demand, I don't see why the developers wouldn't.

Activity: 147

Hahaha, imagine having 1 hour daily for games and streaming, paid
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Activity: 98

Devs confirmed that it will be up to the creators of the old games,if they want to add it to TriForce.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3

I would like to see that too Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: