Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 72. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
This thread is big, but as I was going through it I can see that dev team is really engaged in communication with forum members and that's a pretty good reassurance to me.

Thats what I noticed too, devs are really trying hard and I'm sure their labor will be fruitful.
Activity: 105
With all the scams that keep popping up around the crypto and ICO space, how can you be sure your investments are safe?

We have created an article to explain how TriForce Tokens protects you as a contributor:

https://medium.com/triforcetokens/so-whos-looking-after-my-money-de9193041fb7

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Very good article,and needed, in this time of ICO scams!

True,something has to be done regarding ICO,too many scams going around,and im glad TriForce team  is doing everything they can to reassure people that their investment is safe.

Crypto scams are poping up every day. The team on this project have their hands full as they have to not just assure us, the customers, that this is a legit project, but to work on their platform security as the piracy landscape is changing. So far they are dooing a good job at both ends. Hope they keep it up!

+1

This new DAICO model could be solution for all these ICO scams,i hope it will be implemented soo[Suspicious link removed]ojects like TriForce will just profit from it.

Can you tell me more about DAICO? I don't quite understand it....
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
With all the scams that keep popping up around the crypto and ICO space, how can you be sure your investments are safe?

We have created an article to explain how TriForce Tokens protects you as a contributor:

True,something has to be done regarding ICO,too many scams going around,and im glad TriForce team  is doing everything they can to reassure people that their investment is safe.

Crypto scams are poping up every day. The team on this project have their hands full as they have to not just assure us, the customers, that this is a legit project, but to work on their platform security as the piracy landscape is changing. So far they are dooing a good job at both ends. Hope they keep it up!

+1

This new DAICO model could be solution for all these ICO scams,i hope it will be implemented soon.Projects like TriForce will just profit from it.
Activity: 131
This thread is big, but as I was going through it I can see that dev team is really engaged in communication with forum members and that's a pretty good reassurance to me.
Activity: 266

Activity: 98

GET NOW FREE 0.2 BTC SIGN UP BONUS AND EARN FREE 0.01 BTC PER REFERRAL coreminer.net/?r=677829

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Ignore this sort of stuff guys.

I think most ppl do ignore it, but it's not bad to remind them once in a while.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
GET NOW FREE 0.2 BTC SIGN UP BONUS AND EARN FREE 0.01 BTC PER REFERRAL coreminer.net/?r=677829

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Ignore this sort of stuff guys.

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Activity: 185

Thank you for your support of TriForce Tokens! Smiley

Yes we are all extremely passionate here at TriForce Tokens, with a strong team with backgrounds in both development and gaming, we want to provide innovative solutions that the entire gaming community can benefit from. We are here to revolutionise the industry, making it a more profitable and collaborative environment for everyone involved.

Sound good for investment. Definitely need to make environment more collaborative and good thing is profitable too. Hoping the best for the project.
With all the doom and gloom over the crypto markets dip, we thought it would be a good idea to create an article explaining our reasons why we think it's a perfect opportunity!

https://medium.com/@triforcetokens/the-crypto-market-dip-what-do-i-do-3b306adb3aa7

hehe starting off with "Didn’t your parents always tell you to not believe everything you read?" gave me the lols. A good article overall, thanks.

I'm glad you liked it and I hope it was insightful!

Dev guys...what are your top five best multilayer games ever? Smiley

Mine have to be:

- Age of Empires
- PUBG
- Runescape (Back when I was younger)
- Battlefield 3 (4 was also really good, but 1 is mehhhh)
- GTA 5

To be honest I could quite happily continue with a list of games, they just keep popping into my head. Like Red Dead Redemption! What an amazing game! I can't wait for their new one!

heh, stumbled upon this post, I had to reply Smiley I haven't seen Age of Empires on somebodys list for...well...ages. Love that game, takes me back. The new RDR2 trailer is out, but I hope they take care of the multiplayer part. I hated griefers who made it hard to play the game when at lower levels.

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it! I never really played much multiplayer on it though, I just used to tie people up and put them on the train tracks Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

With all the doom and gloom over the crypto markets dip, we thought it would be a good idea to create an article explaining our reasons why we think it's a perfect opportunity!

https://medium.com/@triforcetokens/the-crypto-market-dip-what-do-i-do-3b306adb3aa7

hehe starting off with "Didn’t your parents always tell you to not believe everything you read?" gave me the lols. A good article overall, thanks.
Merit: 5
Dev guys...what are your top five best multilayer games ever? Smiley

Mine have to be:

- Age of Empires
- PUBG
- Runescape (Back when I was younger)
- Battlefield 3 (4 was also really good, but 1 is mehhhh)
- GTA 5

To be honest I could quite happily continue with a list of games, they just keep popping into my head. Like Red Dead Redemption! What an amazing game! I can't wait for their new one!

heh, stumbled upon this post, I had to reply Smiley I haven't seen Age of Empires on somebodys list for...well...ages. Love that game, takes me back. The new RDR2 trailer is out, but I hope they take care of the multiplayer part. I hated griefers who made it hard to play the game when at lower levels.
**** IMPORTANT MESSAGE: FLASH BOUNTY! ****

TriForce Tokens is giving away 850 FORCE tokens to those that provide us with a 5 - 10 second video telling the community that you:

- Believe in TriForce Tokens
- Are a supporter of TriForce Tokens
- TriForce Tokens is the real deal

Spaces are limited, only 100 videos will be accepted! So you better be quick!

Videos ideally need to be recorded against a blank background, showing your face and with clear audio.

Videos will be reviewed and some many not be approved.

Send your videos in a .mp4 file format to: [email protected] with you ETH address.

You must also share it on your social media channels with the following hashtags: #TriForceTokens & #TribeForce

Does video resolution matter,or almost anything can go?

The higher the resolution the better, it doesn't have to be 4K or anything stupid, but as long as we can see the person speaking.

Activity: 70

Great article and nicely explained,thank you for sharing.
Activity: 98
**** IMPORTANT MESSAGE: FLASH BOUNTY! ****

TriForce Tokens is giving away 850 FORCE tokens to those that provide us with a 5 - 10 second video telling the community that you:

- Believe in TriForce Tokens
- Are a supporter of TriForce Tokens
- TriForce Tokens is the real deal

Spaces are limited, only 100 videos will be accepted! So you better be quick!

Videos ideally need to be recorded against a blank background, showing your face and with clear audio.

Videos will be reviewed and some many not be approved.

Send your videos in a .mp4 file format to: [email protected] with you ETH address.

You must also share it on your social media channels with the following hashtags: #TriForceTokens & #TribeForce

Does video resolution matter,or almost anything can go?

Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Cosplay?Yes please,but only if its  female only  Cheesy

Wouldn't wanna see some dude dressed up as Conan the Barbarian?

For me,Arnie is THE Conan!  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: