Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Trinity - TTY (SHA256d, Scrypt, Myr-groest) Trinamic Block Value System - page 3. (Read 46345 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 106
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Trinity Token Lock-up and Reward Program.

The first 5,000,000 TNC holders entering the locking address will get 10% of their locking amount as a reward,

The 5,000,000th to 15,000,000th TNC holders entering the locking address will get 7.5% of their locking amount as a reward,

The 15,000,000th to 35,000,000th TNC holders entering the locking address will get 5% of their locking amount as a reward.

https://medium.com/@TrinityProtocol/trinity-token-lock-up-and-reward-program-13bd6b40f2ed
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Wow, something new! Does someone know the details about the project?
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Hi, does this coin have to mine with GPU?

With Trinity you have the option..
it is multi-algo.

SHA256 and SCRYPT can be mined with appropriate ASIC miners

myr-groestl can be mined with appropriate gpu miner software (or with cpu but it may not make any blocks)
At the current time there is no really reliable pools for any algo, and I would be happy to PAY TTY out for a myr-groestl pool.
Thanks.

Also, Logo design contest starts now...

PM me designs or post in here, and I will announce the close date and winner when I decide we have enough entries.
The reward is 50k TTY.
I will also offer smaller bounties for people making advertising for this logo contest and tweeting.. on a case by case basis depending on overall quality. (PM ME) THANKS!!!

thank you for submitting a design
legendary
5mil, I like your Trinity Coin, its been around for awhile and needs some love.

My team has decided to support Trinity.

We are going to build a new site for TTY, to increase exposure.

Our goal is to make TTY great again for everyone.

Thank you for your help!
Activity: 564
Merit: 516

it is multi-algo.

myr-groestl can be mined with appropriate gpu miner software (or with cpu but it may not make any blocks)
At the current time there is no really reliable pools for any algo, and I would be happy to PAY TTY out for a myr-groestl pool.
Thanks.

PM me designs or post in here, and I will announce the close date and winner when I decide we have enough entries.
The reward is 50k TTY.
I will also offer smaller bounties for people making advertising for this logo contest and tweeting.. on a case by case basis depending on overall quality. (PM ME) THANKS!!!

Activity: 397
Merit: 253
https://discord.gg/bd59vN
Come to New Trinity Discord channel

Interesting project 3 Algos, running strong for a long time.

Discord Link expired. Is there a new one?
Activity: 173
Merit: 151
5mil, I like your Trinity Coin, its been around for awhile and needs some love.

My team has decided to support Trinity.

We are going to build a new site for TTY, to increase exposure.

Our goal is to make TTY great again for everyone.

legendary

it is multi-algo.

Thanks.

The reward is 50k TTY.
legendary
Hey, developers, the exciting future of this "exchange" function is like the helium / silver coin operation? Can you tell us how much coins we need in the new coins to store masternodes? Of course, what is the significance for the schedule or when will you officially announce the new project?

There is NO masternodes for Trinity at this time.

I have tried to work on an exchange platform similar to Litecoin but it appears I will need to upgrade to newest litecoin base and adapt the code back to trinity to do so, and therefore I will have more work to do. If you would like to work with me, please find me @fivemil on twitter, or PM me here on bct and ill give u my skype or hangouts links. Thanks.
legendary
Hey admin, i have a question with image bounty, I upload my picture, after that, it's increase like, Can I earn some tokens Huh

PM me..?
Hey admin, i have a question with image bounty, I upload my picture, after that, it's increase like, Can I earn some tokens Huh

Where is this picture?
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Hey, developers, the exciting future of this "exchange" function is like the helium / silver coin operation? Can you tell us how much coins we need in the new coins to store masternodes? Of course, what is the significance for the schedule or when will you officially announce the new project?
Activity: 16
Não tenho visto movimentação significativa dos desenvolvedores da moeda em nenhuma rede social, poderia me atualizar sobre o projeto, algumas pessoeas pediram para eu fazer uma publicação sobre a moeda, mas como ela está muito parada preciso informações. Grato
Activity: 168
Azx
Activity: 3
Fantastic coin just the way it is, Hope you dont change too much
Activity: 28
So what is happening with this coin?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
think the best thing for now is to wait for some news from the dev, since we have Cryptopia working again, then try to get the word spread on the coin through social media like Twitter and others and try to get listed on a big exchange like Bittrex or Poloniex or something.

The biggest thing I think right now for us is increasing exposure, getting more people to be TTY holders.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
“BitCloud [BTDX]”
legendary
I tried to buy Trinity during the donation ICO today and it was closed in a few minutes...  Huh

Theres no ICO associated with Trinity.
Pages:
Jump to: