Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Trinity - TTY (SHA256d, Scrypt, Myr-groest) Trinamic Block Value System - page 6. (Read 46341 times)

legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
legendary
legendary
The price falling?when coin register to BTC     (◕‿◕)

I think when there is new work happen on this like block explorer and such then people will be more interested to put over 1 sat

for check every transaction this need do. block explorer for tracking. and make sure prize high for doge or btc o(>ω<)o(this already halving or not?)

https://prohashing.com/explorer/Trinity/
Block explorer is here
legendary

I think when there is new work happen on this like block explorer and such then people will be more interested to put over 1 sat

for check every transaction this need do. block explorer for tracking. and make sure prize high for doge or btc o(>ω<)o(this already halving or not?)

Each block value is randomized. I would love to have a block explorer.. I will pay a bounty of TTY for one.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

Founder Nur1Labs
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
“BitCloud [BTDX]”
Huhu any news of this coin  Huh

need developer info~
Our team obtained many of the cryptocurrencies that were frozen on Cryptsy's servers when the exchange collapsed. The Trinity wallet.dat was among those recovered.

We are now in the process of giving these wallet files back to their respective communities. The wallet has not been inspected and it's unknown if it contains any coins. If you are a developer of this coin, or a longstanding community member, you can file a request for the wallet in this thread: https://www.gldtalk.org/index.php?topic=3789.0

Hey Microguy, I am the developer of Trinity so feel free to PM me in regards to this matter, Also.. I will check the thread you have linked. Thanks.

This coin still operate as it intended, and is still secure more than most cryptocoins. What news are you looking for? or what would you like to see?

original specs says: total blocks equal 1,680,000 ...
we need patient after next info guys (◕‿◕)

I am mining this in wallet all night it has good blocks coming
Founder Nur1Labs
we need patient after next info guys (◕‿◕)

need developer info~
Our team obtained many of the cryptocurrencies that were frozen on Cryptsy's servers when the exchange collapsed. The Trinity wallet.dat was among those recovered.

We are now in the process of giving these wallet files back to their respective communities. The wallet has not been inspected and it's unknown if it contains any coins. If you are a developer of this coin, or a longstanding community member, you can file a request for the wallet in this thread: https://www.gldtalk.org/index.php?topic=3789.0

Hey Microguy, I am the developer of Trinity so feel free to PM me in regards to this matter, Also.. I will check the thread you have linked. Thanks.

This coin still operate as it intended, and is still secure more than most cryptocoins. What news are you looking for? or what would you like to see?

and is this the news  Huh
“BitCloud [BTDX]”

need developer info~

and is this the news  Huh
Activity: 173
Merit: 151

need developer info~

Founder Nur1Labs
“BitCloud [BTDX]”
Founder Nur1Labs
TTY need higher volume to BTC not just LTC. LTC weak damn. need Doge or Btc (◕‿◕)
need trade to BTC. hmmm only LTC (◕‿◕)
Yes low pricing. Need this and PUNZ on exchanges more

im agree need more exchange (◕‿◕)

Absolutely.
Founder Nur1Labs
need trade to BTC. hmmm only LTC (◕‿◕)
Yes low pricing. Need this and PUNZ on exchanges more

im agree need more exchange (◕‿◕)