Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Trinity - TTY (SHA256d, Scrypt, Myr-groest) Trinamic Block Value System - page 7. (Read 46341 times)

legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Our team obtained many of the cryptocurrencies that were frozen on Cryptsy's servers when the exchange collapsed. The Trinity wallet.dat was among those recovered.

We are now in the process of giving these wallet files back to their respective communities. The wallet has not been inspected and it's unknown if it contains any coins. If you are a developer of this coin, or a longstanding community member, you can file a request for the wallet in this thread: https://www.gldtalk.org/index.php?topic=3789.0

Hey Microguy, I am the developer of Trinity so feel free to PM me in regards to this matter, Also.. I will check the thread you have linked. Thanks.

I did obtain the wallet from cryptsy but unfortunately it was empty. Thank you very much for your services, Microguy.. i do appreciate it either way.,
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
wait for sync lol~( ̄ω ̄)
legendary
Our team obtained many of the cryptocurrencies that were frozen on Cryptsy's servers when the exchange collapsed. The Trinity wallet.dat was among those recovered.

We are now in the process of giving these wallet files back to their respective communities. The wallet has not been inspected and it's unknown if it contains any coins. If you are a developer of this coin, or a longstanding community member, you can file a request for the wallet in this thread: https://www.gldtalk.org/index.php?topic=3789.0

Hey Microguy, I am the developer of Trinity so feel free to PM me in regards to this matter, Also.. I will check the thread you have linked. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy

Activity: 564
Merit: 516
i can't understand something...
original specs says: total blocks equal 1,680,000
but current block already more 2,000,000
wtf  Huh

this coin was modified to keep blocks going
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
i can't understand something...
original specs says: total blocks equal 1,680,000
but current block already more 2,000,000
wtf  Huh
Hi,

We've added all TTY algo's to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!

Appears we need new pools again.

You need more than pools. This coin needs some developement.

Like what? Looks dead. What development could even be done?
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
Hi,

Cheers!

You need more than pools. This coin needs some developement.
legendary
Hi,

Cheers!

legendary
Hey folks. I know I havent dropped in for a while but I just thought Id see how its going, Trinity is still chugging along, looks like not very many are mining it but i still sync up and can solo mine etc.. Im just wondering who is around hanging onto TTY and what youd like to see happen with it. I am the original dev and I am still around, just have a lot of other stuff going on. Anyways, feel free to post here and/or PM with any comments.
Thanks.. 5mil
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Hi,

Cheers!

well i cant find it
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Hi there, I made an statistic estimation based on numbers of Prohashing.com block explorer taking production average. I found the following results (approx):

- Average block production: 78 TTY
- Average blocks per day: 2,496
- Annual production of TTY coins: 70.8 million
- TTY coins circulating at block 1,745,982 (August 10, 2016): 135.8 million
* I've read in early stages TTY were more difficult to mine. I'm not considering this fact.
- Forecast of TTY circulating on August 2016: 206.6 million
- Forecast of TTY circulating on August 2020: 419.2 million

Well, those are my results. I think they aren't too bad related to the potential of this coin, but I realize weren't as good as I thought.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hi,

Cheers!
Activity: 105
How is everybody doing? I am new to this thread and this coin. It seems like there is not a lot of action going on, but the coin looks promising
Anyone knows how many total coins are in circulation and the total limit in the future?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
helloooo, anybody? i still have some tty and don't know what to do with them?

shall i burn them?
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Just rented a 2.3TH/s for 24 hrs now Cheesy

I did this last week from ebay, 1006 coins in 24 hours. Not worth it at the current price. But it is always good for promoting high hash rates.
I am working on a wordpress website right now for Trinity. What should we incorporate on there?
1. Proper links to Download wallet
2. Proper link to Block-explorer
3. Important the total supply of coins which can be mined, if there is no number no one will touch this coin
4. Road-map
5. Whitepaper

Also change the announcements specially the supply. It is better to give a number than saying you don't know. Than http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trinity/ also should be changed to Supply 25,200,000. This is important.
Activity: 63
If one does simple math:
 61.5% chance of the reward being 1 TTY
20% chance of the reward being 2 TTY
10% chance of the reward being 5 TTY
5% chance of the reward being 10 TTY
2.5% chance of the reward being 20 TTY
1% chance of the reward being 50 TTY

100 % chance  would pay out 88 TTY this would be 88TTY / 6 different chances = 14.66 say 15 per block on average. Total Blocks: 1,680,000*15= 25,200,000 coins.
25,2 mil. coins

Very interesting numbers. I did mine considering the trade book on Cryptopia, there were a lot of 150,000 coins sell orders, it was strange given the reward table so I took the 50.

To be a 25 million coin, TTY is definitively oversold.
If one does simple math:
 61.5% chance of the reward being 1 TTY
20% chance of the reward being 2 TTY
10% chance of the reward being 5 TTY
5% chance of the reward being 10 TTY
2.5% chance of the reward being 20 TTY
1% chance of the reward being 50 TTY

100 % chance  would pay out 88 TTY this would be 88TTY / 6 different chances = 14.66 say 15 per block on average. Total Blocks: 1,680,000*15= 25,200,000 coins.
25,2 mil. coins
Pages:
Jump to: