Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 108. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Only 6btc to back at 80k satoshi level...lol
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
Price is depended in crave price.  Cool
Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab
It looks like regular Pump&Dump, marketcap and volume is going down.
I think the price will go to 50,000 satosi in less then 7 days hours ..

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
which block are we on now?

45.33.72.95/  -- explorer

Block Height 9163

Never click on any links from users especially a newbie with zero activity.

Link to the block explorer is in the OP.

-tb-

Damn bro, *sheds noob tear* its the link dev posted, not steal_all_your_money.exe

I know it looks weird with all those numbers n shit

Not everyone is a good guy like you so it's good practice not to click on unofficial links is all I'm saying.

-tb-
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
It looks like regular Pump&Dump, marketcap and volume is going down.
I think the price will go to 50,000 satosi in less then 7 days..
Activity: 378
You didn't like my idea even though it made perfect sense.
I am out now.
Good luck.
Activity: 42
Someone dumped, soon as the price dropped all the major buy walls disappeared. Price should go up quickly now as the new buyers would want to profit from their buys, no stress. Great time to buy right now

One wall at 69k got chewed up for 13 BTC and the guy let it happen no fuss, those dudes gonna panic buy once we kick back up  Grin

People dumping cause all other coins are dumping on trex right now also lots of people staking coins I am too, some of the stake net weight dropped so a good time to accumulate (like the guys just did) move offline and then stake to get these great block rewards. It seems like alot of people are in great profit thanks to the awesome stake rewards.

Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Someone dumped, soon as the price dropped all the major buy walls disappeared. Price should go up quickly now as the new buyers would want to profit from their buys, no stress. Great time to buy right now
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018
Is that a mega dump ?

no, just coin supply grows quickly today

Coin Supply: 1235720.00000000 (TRON)

it's a good time for entering middle term investors at this prices!

Block Height 9163

-tb-

Damn bro, *sheds noob tear* its the link dev posted, not steal_all_your_money.exe

I know it looks weird with all those numbers n shit
Is that a mega dump ?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

Block Height 9163

-tb-
Seems all top volume coins dumped hard today
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

One should realise that you are getting these bonus rewards but the price of Tron is (mostly) being held up by everyone's expectation of a massive pump. During this dynamic PoS period the monetary supply is increasing dramatically (it makes what the Fed's done with QE frankly look like a sunday school picnic). That's no problem if more and more people start buying Tron, there's a clear roadmap that has people enthused and the potential for future adoption that will increase the asset's base is strong. Where all these additional coins will be as useful as if you'd just photoshopped your wallet with a big balance to make yourself feel better is when everyone decides to leave at the same time. And (unfortunately) this has all the hall marks of it.

It's only increased by 30%.
Activity: 147
It will be nice if dev implement master nodes after block 21000 and give bonus to the wallets wich are staking from the bigining of POS phase,something like lower amount of coins for masternodes or extra TRON making POS distribution phase finished and confiden network,etc.
Activity: 238
Where is windows wallet link?
Jump to: