Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 170. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Guys you should observe crave dev on twitter
https://twitter.com/industrialcoinm/status/588217837849837568

Just like that - IMC has the power of the pump and has applied it TRON.

He's a smart trader. He has full control and perfect information for his own creation, can pump it up 300% in a day, dump a portion of his holdings (he controls when it goes back up so why not), buy TRON or just pump that shit up.

The developer is the most profitable role in all crypto.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
So when will we see the big pump on TRON as TRON is trading 8 times cheaper as CRAVE, it should come soon.

What usually happens is people cash out of coin X and buy into coin Y (the coin that hasn't received the pump yet but that has large volume and/or all the hallmarks of a coin ready for liftoff). It's a self fullfilling prophesy - it happens everytime. Profit on one, dump it, buy up two - pump it - dump it - buy up one again or perhaps move onto a third.

TRON will be taking in a large amount of CRAVE profiteers in a very short amount of time. There isn't really enough resistance before 100,000 Sat for everyone to get their fill of TRON. Many will miss out and therefore cause the price to keep rising until an equilibrium is reached (for the time being).
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
So when will we see the big pump on TRON as TRON is trading 8 times cheaper as CRAVE, it should come soon.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Finally I can start staking (no internet all afternoon yesterday).

Mobile wallet is ready too? Nice!  will check it out Smiley

Wouldn't it be fun if a whale supported .001 on cryptsy to make trex follow suit haha

Expect 100,000 to be hit, passed and a massive floor established on it within 12-24 hours at most. It's going to do a CRAVE - all the graphs and analysis confirm that.

The Dev is doing far more and far better than expected. It did look pretty shaky 24 hours ago but he has really come out and demonstrated where he wants to take this project. No mucking around - that's all we can ask for really.

I've sent 15,000 Coins off Bittrex to my wallet for staking - want to see what kind of return I get for it. Don't usually bother staking as it inevitably ends up returning less coins than I would otherwise get trading the volatility - but I'd rather let them sit and return a steady profit than risk shorting in this dangerous looking market - one or two big bites could send it so far out of my reach I'll never be able to buy back without a huge loss.

Playing it safe - gonna sit back and watch those late to the party try and get their hands on TRON before it breaks 100,000 Sat where the whole paradigm shifts - just as it did with Crave.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

Wouldn't it be fun if a whale supported .001 on cryptsy to make trex follow suit haha
legendary
Activity: 1190
Look ARROUND!

Looks like either a well oiled machine, or a biiiig whale to me..
legendary
Activity: 1162
time to buy gay ... fast fast ... i cry with you late  :v gogo

BTC-e Cooming soon
Tron & Crave simultaneous breakout haha.

(Same time frame)

http://i58.tinypic.com/24104eq.png

If you forget the bullshit and look at the full, 2 Week chart - TRON looks the best investment on Bittrex right now!

http://i58.tinypic.com/zx3asz.png

Oh Yeaaaaaaah!

http://i57.tinypic.com/2wqs601.jpg
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Wow 51btc in buys vs 10btc in sells. Tron supply is drying up!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Tron and Crave both getting pumped  Grin
Meanwhile tron whales are like:

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Cryptsy incomming  Grin
Yeah, new playground. Transferring coins to Cryptsy.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Cryptshit add TRON, CRAVE
Jump to: