Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 172. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
its gonna happen tonite  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
OMG good news from dev , see the total supply
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Thanks i managed to get my tron back in my wallet, but all the rewards i have received from staking my tron aren't there only the money i have sent to my address Sad( that is lots of tron missing  Cry

You were on  a fork with myself and some others.
I lost 120tron but in    sense we never really had them did we?   Kiss

Take what you can get and be happy. Wink

Thanks, but i dont understand how the block explorer shows me having a higher balance than my wallet has, that makes no sense to me, i decided to update my wallet while my coins where still getting staked (waiting for confirmations) is that maybe the reason my tron is alot lower than the actual amount i have sent to that address?

Cheesy

p.s my total balance isnt even 120 tron and you earned that from staking  Shocked Shocked Shocked

You can make a ton of money staking with this coin.

with a big amount of tron the pos rewards must be great i receive a reward on average every 6 hours lol
legendary
Activity: 1274
Thanks i managed to get my tron back in my wallet, but all the rewards i have received from staking my tron aren't there only the money i have sent to my address Sad( that is lots of tron missing  Cry

Thanks, but i dont understand how the block explorer shows me having a higher balance than my wallet has, that makes no sense to me, i decided to update my wallet while my coins where still getting staked (waiting for confirmations) is that maybe the reason my tron is alot lower than the actual amount i have sent to that address?

Cheesy

p.s my total balance isnt even 120 tron and you earned that from staking  Shocked Shocked Shocked

You can make a ton of money staking with this coin.

Cheesy

Cheesy
Activity: 227
Grin Grin  LOL  huuuuge buy walls..... but no buyers haha

On a serious note now : thank you dev for the new wallet update and the news. Very nice to see you have some other devs working with you now on Positron. Can't wait to see what's next

"Fun and fast, goodbye"... I see you changed your mind! Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
 Grin Grin  LOL  huuuuge buy walls..... but no buyers haha

On a serious note now : thank you dev for the new wallet update and the news. Very nice to see you have some other devs working with you now on Positron. Can't wait to see what's next
legendary
Activity: 1050

legendary
PLEASE HELP ME!!

I backed up my wallet.dat in order to update to the new wallet, everything went smoothly installed new wallet then installed my wallet.dat file, waited for it to catch up with the blockchain buy my balance is now zero, what do i do, this has all my tron on  Cry Cry Cry

Did you make new addresses and send coins to them by chance without backing up the wallet?
Is the address in the new wallet the same as the old one?

I only ever used 1 address and never sent tron to anyone, the address in the new wallet is different, that must be the problem, but i don't know how to fix wallet.dat not working Sad

Look in your recycling bin for a wallet.dat that has a time stamp around the time you deleted your roaming/positron folder.

You need to back up multiple copies of EVERY wallet.dat on two pieces of hardware. (HDD + USB key)
legendary
PLEASE HELP ME!!

I backed up my wallet.dat in order to update to the new wallet, everything went smoothly installed new wallet then installed my wallet.dat file, waited for it to catch up with the blockchain buy my balance is now zero, what do i do, this has all my tron on  Cry Cry Cry

Did you make new addresses and send coins to them by chance without backing up the wallet?
Is the address in the new wallet the same as the old one?
PLEASE HELP ME!!

I backed up my wallet.dat in order to update to the new wallet, everything went smoothly installed new wallet then installed my wallet.dat file, waited for it to catch up with the blockchain buy my balance is now zero, what do i do, this has all my tron on  Cry Cry Cry

go to your debug window and run the command repairwallet then wait a few minutes and your coin will show up in balance

Shows this

02:05:10

{
"wallet check passed" : true
}

balance is still zero and money is shown on the chain Sad
Activity: 203

Hi all thanks for all the support, and not killing the coin while I slept. I released new windows wallet last night, source code  and I spent a lot of time coordinating with pools and exchanges to make sure there are no more problems

Please update your staking wallets if you have not done so already to the new stylized wallet.

https://mega.co.nz/#!h4oXQLzA!SRWmUVtj3FQeCLgo7U7mC9eGBZfWb9YVvWWWj-WBo14

Ill be posting a formal update with information about the sincerity of the project and our plans shortly. Thanks again for the patience.

Oh and the whole ANN is finally being cleaned up properly and everything. Sorry it took too long, I hired someone while I work on other parts of TRON. It will be tonight or tomorrow morning at the very latest. I stayed up very late working on the fork and wallet last night so that's the reason for delay Smiley

It would be good put this link for new wallet on main page I think... Roll Eyes

Good work
Activity: 214
PLEASE HELP ME!!

I backed up my wallet.dat in order to update to the new wallet, everything went smoothly installed new wallet then installed my wallet.dat file, waited for it to catch up with the blockchain buy my balance is now zero, what do i do, this has all my tron on  Cry Cry Cry

go to your debug window and run the command repairwallet then wait a few minutes and your coin will show up in balance
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
PLEASE HELP ME!!

you can see on explore ?

Do you still have your old Wallet? If so, open it, does your Tron appear in it?
legendary
Activity: 1162
PLEASE HELP ME!!

you can see on explore ?
PLEASE HELP ME!!

Jump to: