Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 55. (Read 324002 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
not worried about price right now $1 within 2 months  Kiss
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

This FUD didn't work yesterday, it isn't going to work today, it won't work tomorrow.  You should take some of the energy you are expending on trying to FUD this project and focus is on propping up MasterTraderCoin - how big is that bag you're holding?

If you want to have any legitimacy with your FUD, you can start with a self-dox like the TRON developer, then move on to some facts.  Take a look at TRON on trex.  60BTC was sold off last night - price dipped 10% and buy support is building again.  This coin isn't going anywhere, and you aren't driving down the price to get in cheap.

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
How are the bagholders doing? Still holding this experiment?
Activity: 301

This FUD didn't work yesterday, it isn't going to work today, it won't work tomorrow.  You should take some of the energy you are expending on trying to FUD this project and focus is on propping up MasterTraderCoin - how big is that bag you're holding?

If you want to have any legitimacy with your FUD, you can start with a self-dox like the TRON developer, then move on to some facts.  Take a look at TRON on trex.  60BTC was sold off last night - price dipped 10% and buy support is building again.  This coin isn't going anywhere, and you aren't driving down the price to get in cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
40k sat is not a bag holder price. Thats the floor right now. Most bagholder coins have a missing dev and a very angry lost community, that is NOT the case here. You clearly dont know the definition of "Bagholder", so you have much to learn.

Vegas
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

The man in your profile reflects of your self very much...

Coming to thread to red text lol it aint 2013 anymore try something new Smiley

maybe helpfulassni99a could show you the way foo'  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Activity: 687
Merit: 509
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
I didn't receive a confirmation ^, but was wondering the same.....

I think you know the answer  Grin

Roll Eyes

edit: also 42 is the number to life fyi

legendary
Activity: 1206
I didn't receive a confirmation ^, but was wondering the same.....
legendary
Activity: 1206
Waking up to a plethora of TRON in my Bittrex wallet is better than waking up to Folgers in my cup (for those that recall the 80's commercials)!!! Must have some good krypto karma built up, as I was just wishing for some cheaper coins Grin

@cryptowest: I see you're in CO.... was curious if the 6720 coins for director level was influenced by your states relationship with herb? Being .420%, I figured it might have played into the decision....

peace
clovis

NWweight:210,837 <---- Very nice..... community is definitely staking..... me too!! Wink
why disabled on bittrex?

That would be my fault I was moving my old staking wallet online maybe a hiccup in the wallets but I sent a ticket and richie and gang sorted it out before I could even finish drinking my coffee!

+1 Bittrex
Activity: 301
Activity: 606
Hit my director target with those dips last night =)
Activity: 323
why disabled on bittrex?

TRON is working fine for me on bittrex? you might need to clear your cache.

it's ok now. let's see the uptrend.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
https://forum.positroncrypto.com/
why disabled on bittrex?

TRON is working fine for me on bittrex? you might need to clear your cache.
Activity: 323
why disabled on bittrex?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
TRON now available as a payout option on Themultipool.com . 1% fee , Sha, Scrypt and X11 algo

Thank you very much gentamicin, the community appreciates your contribution!  Smiley

Hopefully you'll get some more hash your way soon  Wink

Cheers

Pages:
Jump to: