Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 59. (Read 324002 times)

Activity: 450
Merit: 250
My meeting and discussions with Erik Voorhees went well, he’s a brilliant guy and showed me a larger, real world, business perspective. The ideas helped me refine my own vision for TRON and I'll be making some new announcements soon. I’ll be posting some details in the ANN later and Mr. Voorhees said he will reply via his BTCtalk account to vouch that we met in person.

First I need a lot of rest.

Thanks for your support!

How does your schedule change so fast, I thought he was flying in to see you Wednesday.  I looked a couple pages back and it says Thursday.  How the heck did he decide suddenly to fly in on Monday.  I am not trying to fud but that kind of craziness worries investors like me.

Crypto is spontaneous.

I got this message, took a 3hr 45min nap, and didn't ask questions.

http://i.imgur.com/YYr8ym8.png

I'll be back to explain more after a rest!!

how did this meeting go?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 560
Big pockets buying more from few days - but without attempt to pump price.Smiley
They know what they're doing. Also - there's no many new posts here each day, no buzz etc.
Silent accumulation. Classic. Look at Crave thread at pump/after pump- sockpuppets attacking alltime.
I am sure that biggest holders will stay silent till they accumulate as much as they want.
Noobs selling because they don't see 1-day pump; out with btc to craps like ekn, xms, xbs, egma etc etc etc.
Whoever selling should notice that.

Activity: 462
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Cool Eric Vorhees in this?  I'm back in TRON now!
 Roll Eyes

Don't expect too much from this news.  It was just a meeting.  We are waiting on more details.

-tb-

yes, I understand. But i'm better to be in now than to be late and buying at a premium price.

True,
Please dev update us and release more info
I think 2015 is the year of Tron

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
The suspense is killing me, I'm going to need ZzzQuil just to get some much needed sleep.
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
 Roll Eyes

Don't expect too much from this news.  It was just a meeting.  We are waiting on more details.

-tb-

yes, I understand. But i'm better to be in now than to be late and buying at a premium price.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
My meeting and discussions with Erik Voorhees went well, he’s a brilliant guy and showed me a larger, real world, business perspective. The ideas helped me refine my own vision for TRON and I'll be making some new announcements soon. I’ll be posting some details in the ANN later and Mr. Voorhees said he will reply via his BTCtalk account to vouch that we met in person.

Thanks for your support!

How does your schedule change so fast, I thought he was flying in to see you Wednesday.  I looked a couple pages back and it says Thursday.  How the heck did he decide suddenly to fly in on Monday.  I am not trying to fud but that kind of craziness worries investors like me.

Crypto is spontaneous.

Awesome!
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
 Roll Eyes

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 481
Looking forward to the business plans and informations about contributors , investors and eric vorhees ideas.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Thanks for your support!

Crypto is spontaneous.

idk man.. too much transparency must be fud!!!

thanks dev for being open w/ your investors
Activity: 437

Thanks for your support!

Crypto is spontaneous.

Thanks for your support!

How does your schedule change so fast, I thought he was flying in to see you Wednesday.  I looked a couple pages back and it says Thursday.  How the heck did he decide suddenly to fly in on Monday.  I am not trying to fud but that kind of craziness worries investors like me.

Yes
Whats going on?
How did everything change so fast.

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"

Thanks for your support!

How does your schedule change so fast, I thought he was flying in to see you Wednesday.  I looked a couple pages back and it says Thursday.  How the heck did he decide suddenly to fly in on Monday.  I am not trying to fud but that kind of craziness worries investors like me.

Thanks for your support!
Activity: 658
Wow I tweet out tron and I get like a million retweets! (ok not that many but still Love this community!)
Tron has achieve so much in few weeks bravo dev
This coin is undervalued
Lets keep holding and stop trading lower than $1/tron
I like the way you have setup an LLC but what is the business plan for the development if someone can tell me that would be appreciated.

Please see: https://positroncrypto.com/PositronTechnologies-OfficialCompassUpdate-5.3.15.pdf

There is some good information there and we will release a more conventional business plan soon. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: