Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 112. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
please please please can you post instructions on how to see/send trust from mist wallet? i do not want to use myetherwallet but all blog posts use this. i created an address with my mist and i already have eth in it.

please  Huh

What's wrong with using myetherwallet? I think the most secure way to hold any eth token is using myetherwallet on a ledger nano s.

I love full node software what's the problem? why are there only instructions for myetherwallet and not the **default** wallet

No problem I was just curious why you prefer mist. You are right that they should have instructons for mist. In the meantime perhaps one of the many other erc20 tokens has instructions on how to send from mist?
Activity: 850
please please please can you post instructions on how to see/send trust from mist wallet? i do not want to use myetherwallet but all blog posts use this. i created an address with my mist and i already have eth in it.

please  Huh

The ether account that your TRST are assigned to needs to have a small balance first, like 0.1 ether. So, from your main ETH address, send 0.1 ETH to the ETH address associated with your TRST tokens. Then you'll be able to send TRST. If not, send an additional 0.1 ETH to the ETH address associated with your TRST.
Activity: 586
Merit: 501

please  Huh

What's wrong with using myetherwallet? I think the most secure way to hold any eth token is using myetherwallet on a ledger nano s.

I love full node software what's the problem? why are there only instructions for myetherwallet and not the **default** wallet
Activity: 868

please  Huh

please  Huh
POLO people will surely pump it, I will rather buy now and then again after dump.  Wink

Even I am holding my coins for wetrust to enter Poloniex,I hope this will make it to poloniex in the coming months

The 5 coins with largest trade volume on bittrex that are not listed on polo are Pivx, iEx.ce, Trust, Singular, Waves. So I think there are certainly chances to be added to polo, especially after the delisting yesterday. Lots of people are speculating that Pivx and waves will not be added, but for reasons unknown to me.

much easier to add ethereum token than waves scala codebase imo
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
This looks like a decent project!

Will invest some BTC
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
POLO people will surely pump it, I will rather buy now and then again after dump.  Wink

Even I am holding my coins for wetrust to enter Poloniex,I hope this will make it to poloniex in the coming months

The 5 coins with largest trade volume on bittrex that are not listed on polo are Pivx, iEx.ce, Trust, Singular, Waves. So I think there are certainly chances to be added to polo, especially after the delisting yesterday. Lots of people are speculating that Pivx and waves will not be added, but for reasons unknown to me.

I also agreed with you chances of Wetrust is pretty high to get listed there so I also holding my coins to get over $1 price for each token. Westrust is one of best project of the year which will grow steady.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1012

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Can anyone help me to receive the coins with my MIST Wallet?

Do I have to click Contracts -> Watch Token -> Enter the WeTrust Token Contract Adress, Token Symbol and number of Decimals and then I have Trust Coins in my wallet?

Yes, but after entering the contract address the other fields will fill automatically
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
Can anyone help me to receive the coins with my MIST Wallet?

Do I have to click Contracts -> Watch Token -> Enter the WeTrust Token Contract Adress, Token Symbol and number of Decimals and then I have Trust Coins in my wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Well, trading using trst is currently so profitable. Dump and pump that happens very quickly, and it is very advantageous if doing so quickly. Well, trst is a very good coin to use
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
I love ,because I was part of this project.Thank you We Trust
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
I am buying more because devs are busy in real life events to raise more awareness and gain solid adoption for this nice project. Wetrust has real potential to grow to the moon so buy without any doubt.
Activity: 630
Bitcoin rally seems to be scaring the market, the price is now around 11ksat, I will like to see if Bitcoin rally continue before making decision on my tokens.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
Getting some hits with red candles right now due to the Bitcoin spikes. Hopefully we can recover just like some other altcoins.

I keep buying and waiting at low prices I believe this project has a better future  Smiley

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Getting some hits with red candles right now due to the Bitcoin spikes. Hopefully we can recover just like some other altcoins.
Activity: 910
just want to know what is the next plan of  wetrust  project ,  once the coin is built on a financial  model , it  need to keep  making a  easy-use  platform and  keep   promoting   markets as well .   what ever ,hope dev team can make it out 
Jump to: