Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 113. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I couldn't deny the potential here. I had to invest lol. I think I made a smart move Smiley Cannot wait to see the value of this coin go up!!!
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
OK, it didn't exactly reach 11.5k, made a low of  0.00012002, testing support levels.

So now, the price is forming a triangle. Draw a line from 8723, 9900 and 12000, place your buys above that line.  Grin

Or you could buy the breakout at the end of the triangle. Somewhere around 14k in 48 hours  Cool Cool Cool Cool

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
Pffffft.... Polo adds....noob trading.

TRST used to be in a bullish flag and now looks like building an ascending triangle (bullish). A break of 15629 satoshis will send it beyond 20k. A breakdown below 13.8k will send it below to 11.5k.

it did go under 13k.. but all altcoins  are geting murderer by btc right now,even eth and etc.

Good chance to buy at low price it's usual when BTC is going up so buy now and wait till this storm get stopped than it will rise again and nice way to make huge profit with promising project.

We'll see TRST like ICN will slowly take place in some exchangers I'm very sure of that
Up and down is normal even all altcoins are also like that.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

TRST used to be in a bullish flag and now looks like building an ascending triangle (bullish). A break of 15629 satoshis will send it beyond 20k. A breakdown below 13.8k will send it below to 11.5k.

it did go under 13k.. but all altcoins  are geting murderer by btc right now,even eth and etc.

Good chance to buy at low price it's usual when BTC is going up so buy now and wait till this storm get stopped than it will rise again and nice way to make huge profit with promising project.
Activity: 434

Activity: 910
Merit: 525
There is some nice signals for huge rise as per my understanding it will get stable over $1. Than at current floor it's still cheap and this is wise decision to buy and hold for long term we will see huge rise in coming days in WeTrust we trust.
Agree. I don't how to explain this, but in my chart view 1 dollar will be the stable price. And note this, it's not an expensive price for trst in that time. It will be the best time to buy.
In facts we can see the entire market that having bubble signal recently when capital of market for all crypto is about 40$ billions in suddenly, inside BTC and ETH occupy majority the shares of the market. Whenever BTC prices rise up then the prices of most of others go down. But now its might having something wrong that moving prices of the market pump up like crazy and I think it will be blasted soon. As usual, I need to search for any of cryptos which can defend against bearish of the market and TRST is best choice for now which trading in undervalued and low volume ( before high rocket pump that volume of trading in low as always ), also without inflation 100% coin supply is issued by ICO, more than, TRST project has typical financial ideals and experienced members behind with Vitalik in role as an adviser. So I think TRST is a sleeping giant, It can explode anytime. 😍

You talk about bubble's while promoting ponzis...

Nevermind bro, it's just my opinion. Wait and see:)
Activity: 378
In facts we can see the entire market that having bubble signal recently when capital of market for all crypto is about 40$ billions in suddenly, inside BTC and ETH occupy majority the shares of the market. Whenever BTC prices rise up then the prices of most of others go down. But now its might having something wrong that moving prices of the market pump up like crazy and I think it will be blasted soon. As usual, I need to search for any of cryptos which can defend against bearish of the market and TRST is best choice for now which trading in undervalued and low volume ( before high rocket pump that volume of trading in low as always ), also without inflation 100% coin supply is issued by ICO, more than, TRST project has typical financial ideals and experienced members behind with Vitalik in role as an adviser. So I think TRST is a sleeping giant, It can explode anytime. 😍

You talk about bubble's while promoting ponzis...
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
There is some nice signals for huge rise as per my understanding it will get stable over $1. Than at current floor it's still cheap and this is wise decision to buy and hold for long term we will see huge rise in coming days in WeTrust we trust.
Activity: 518

@bustedsynx, how sure are you with these prices and speculations about the price sir? do you mind if you explain it further. i will really appreciate it. im not really good in reading charts, i think you got this because of charting. i would like to know more about this.

regards.
Activity: 623
Fortune favours the bold!
If volume increases maby poloniex will list trust coin the beginning of may.

What do you thinks.

If it continue with this momentum I also think polo will consider about this into its next addition but this is my long term investment so I don't care about current price. Let's give some times to the dev it will be huge for sure.
Yeah. I would just forget about your investment for at least 6 months. Anything that has has value takes time. TRST will need some time to mature.
Activity: 630
ICONOMI oficially announce that they have invested in WeTrust: https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-financial-report-q1-2017-a1b9dff59e2c

Hmmm... Iconomi fund managers are confident on Wetrust.

I think any fund manager that failed to invest in Wetrust is not a good manager, when you see project like Ark, Stratis and co doing 10X  in few months if not weeks
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

What do you thinks.

If it continue with this momentum I also think polo will consider about this into its next addition but this is my long term investment so I don't care about current price. Let's give some times to the dev it will be huge for sure.
Activity: 859

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

What do you thinks.
Activity: 449
don t touch my Bits
15btc sell wall just got eaten in a few minutes, it's not just me who thinks this is going up   Wink
agree that there is a good possibility that TRST will be on polo ,however the question is how u gonna set your position.
 in case of not listing we definitely will witness hugeee dump .
l believe this project is promising,l still have few more BTC to invest in.
good luck all.
Activity: 658
15btc sell wall just got eaten in a few minutes, it's not just me who thinks this is going up   Wink
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Today is really looking very good with buy support at 14k floor. My point of view on the changing situation and positions is we will not see anymore lower prices than these current prices with just minor correction. It has been lot of time for accumulation and that is about to be over soon and then it is going to the ....where it should be just up.

Added to this the fact that trst could well be added to polo in a few days, which I think is pretty likely, then moon...

What makes you think that?

Usually when one coin got listed to a new exchanger, it will be followed by a pump either from dev or from the enthusiast traders. And being listed in such big exchanger like polo will probably create a major pump.

When will it be listed and what is the source of this ann? I thought polo never reveals which coin will be listed prior to the daybit got listed?
I think so . Well it is good if it be listed in polo exchange it will be more gain some big pump .but it seems he only make own news about it .  Huh
Activity: 658
Today is really looking very good with buy support at 14k floor. My point of view on the changing situation and positions is we will not see anymore lower prices than these current prices with just minor correction. It has been lot of time for accumulation and that is about to be over soon and then it is going to the ....where it should be just up.

Added to this the fact that trst could well be added to polo in a few days, which I think is pretty likely, then moon...

What makes you think that?

Usually when one coin got listed to a new exchanger, it will be followed by a pump either from dev or from the enthusiast traders. And being listed in such big exchanger like polo will probably create a major pump.

When will it be listed and what is the source of this ann? I thought polo never reveals which coin will be listed prior to the daybit got listed?

You are right,  polo doesn't announce until they announce,  I'm guessing, see above.
Jump to: