Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 129. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I love the whales@-@
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
ETH founder Vitalik Buterin joined wetrust team as an Advisors. I feel proud to not selling my 3K TRST bounty from signature campaign. Surely 20k satoshi as i can see continues buy pressure for TRST. people are now crazy to get their trst at any price.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Someone bought huge amount of TRST tokens which triggered the price up. Some people yesterday dumped and moved away thinking that they have got sufficient but forgot they were helping some other to accumulate their orders. Now market is looking very good and it has still to perform much more better in future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Trader*Investor
Time to pack space suites
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Wow, way underpriced. Just noticed Vitalik and Bo Shen as advisors. I am in. Smiley

This is undervalued coin from my point of view current is still very low as compare with real potential. How talented this team are and how big names are on advisory board. This will be really big thing in coming price will boost to the moon.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Wow, way underpriced. Just noticed Vitalik and Bo Shen as advisors. I am in. Smiley
Activity: 266
LOL LOL  Grin, feeling very sad for all dumpers.Specially those 50 BTC sell wall.
Look at the price now on bittrex, dumpers are now crying. LOL
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Very nice buy support today.

And good increase in price as well.

When is the next distribution of coins?

As I know today will be the next distribution.
bounty distribution?

Distribution for the users who didn't add their address on the ICO site.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

bounty distribution?

Activity: 473

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
dear whale l missed  Cry Cry to grab more if you have more to dump you are very welcome,pls do at your pleasure.
Thanks in advance
You still have time to full your bag before mooning.Price is much cheaper than the ICO price. Get yours before its too late.
Current buy suuport is 76 BTC. that means if this people start buying right now,TRST price will hit over 9K satoshi  Shocked Shocked

With that thin buy support, dumping may be on the way and present a good buy opportunity, I hope to take advantage of this if my projection plays out

There is another single 23 BTC buy support from someone. Current buy support on bittrex is over 97 BTC.  smelling a big pump

Not yet, still some people waiting for their coins, i hope they dump to 4k  Grin
LOL, look at the price now on trex. Your dream will never come true man.

We need to add more bull support. Come on, this project deserves hitting at least 10k satoshis in the near term. Let's focus our forces.

Lol just kidding! But indeed I believe once the max price (resistance level) is behind, we can reach very high levels.
Activity: 400
Merit: 100
What are the exchanges?

liqui and biitrex is already available for the exchanges
Activity: 544
i think trustcoin , up up , to night
Activity: 597
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
yes its cheap tokens the price is 5500 satoshi
best time to buy now
6K satoshi right now with a buy wall of 8 BTC @6k. buy suuport is now getting more stronger on bittrex.
Current buy support is over 110 BTC.

i think at this time wetrust well be moon
bcz whale got much stock  Grin
Activity: 248
Merit: 110
#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/
best time to buy now
6K satoshi right now with a buy wall of 8 BTC @6k. buy suuport is now getting more stronger on bittrex.
Current buy support is over 110 BTC.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
best time to buy now
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What are the exchanges?
Jump to: