Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 130. (Read 275509 times)

legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
Thanks to that whales who dump, we gonna enjoy the money that you give us almost for free  Grin

Really TRST at .05 usd is cheap as chips  Wink

Activity: 248
Merit: 110
#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/
will be TRST added to livecoin exchanger?
 Huh
Of course, sooner all later but TRST coin will be listed on many exchanger including livecoin. They have a good trading volume at avg of 3k+ BTC per day.
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
will be TRST added to livecoin exchanger?
 Huh
Activity: 248
Merit: 110
#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/
dear whale l missed  Cry Cry to grab more if you have more to dump you are very welcome,pls do at your pleasure.
Thanks in advance
You still have time to full your bag before mooning.Price is much cheaper than the ICO price. Get yours before its too late.
Current buy suuport is 76 BTC. that means if this people start buying right now,TRST price will hit over 9K satoshi  Shocked Shocked

With that thin buy support, dumping may be on the way and present a good buy opportunity, I hope to take advantage of this if my projection plays out

There is another single 23 BTC buy support from someone. Current buy support on bittrex is over 97 BTC.  smelling a big pump

Not yet, still some people waiting for their coins, i hope they dump to 4k  Grin
LOL, look at the price now on trex. Your dream will never come true man.

Grab only 92000 TRST please sell more  Embarrassed

More? Why do you need more? You already are a whale. When the token will cost $ 1, you will be very happy.
Lucky guy,congrats for your cheap TRST token. I hope you'll get your lambo before christmas  Grin
Activity: 441
dear whale l missed  Cry Cry to grab more if you have more to dump you are very welcome,pls do at your pleasure.
Thanks in advance
You still have time to full your bag before mooning.Price is much cheaper than the ICO price. Get yours before its too late.
Current buy suuport is 76 BTC. that means if this people start buying right now,TRST price will hit over 9K satoshi  Shocked Shocked

With that thin buy support, dumping may be on the way and present a good buy opportunity, I hope to take advantage of this if my projection plays out

There is another single 23 BTC buy support from someone. Current buy support on bittrex is over 97 BTC.  smelling a big pump

Not yet, still some people waiting for their coins, i hope they dump to 4k  Grin

More? Why do you need more? You already are a whale. When the token will cost $ 1, you will be very happy.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Thanks in advance

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Thanks in advance

legendary
Activity: 986
Thanks in advance

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Thanks in advance

Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Thanks in advance

Activity: 616
Thanks in advance
Activity: 449
don t touch my Bits
dear whale l missed  Cry Cry to grab more if you have more to dump you are very welcome,pls do at your pleasure.
Thanks in advance
Activity: 882
And here we go,someone just eat the final 6 BTC wall. no doubt that he just made a good investment.

Nice beat in one hit last 6,5 btc sell wall was eaten Smiley
Gratz for buys who beat some tasty sell wall Smiley
Activity: 1085
my bag is full 150%  Shocked best sell wall  Grin
Activity: 616
And here we go,someone just eat the final 6 BTC wall. no doubt that he just made a good investment.
Activity: 343
ICO price oportunity after relase token and enter on markets not happen often and for long time. Thx for bounty hores for cheap coins without waiting few mounth for start coin after ICO if we can buy it aready for ICo price. Big thx for them Smiley And thx to whale who almost sold all coins for ico price Smiley Push more just left 6,5 btc on sell wall and we go to north Smiley
And dont afraid whale dumps small coins on bids he just want make presure for sell and need weak hands Smiley You are weak hands and sell cheaper than ICO ? I think no so he sell coins for ours bids Smiley Thx too Smiley
20 more BTC and price will hit 6500 satoshi. the guy who sold his TRST @ 5k will regret surely.
ICO price oportunity after relase token and enter on markets not happen often and for long time. Thx for bounty hores for cheap coins without waiting few mounth for start coin after ICO if we can buy it aready for ICo price. Big thx for them Smiley And thx to whale who almost sold all coins for ico price Smiley Push more just left 6,5 btc on sell wall and we go to north Smiley
And dont afraid whale dumps small coins on bids he just want make presure for sell and need weak hands Smiley You are weak hands and sell cheaper than ICO ? I think no so he sell coins for ours bids Smiley Thx too Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Interesting to buy more current style of pressure is similar to big whales. I bought more so will hold my bag because it is my long term investment. After few months this product will be functional and price will go to the moon.
@ up

Already 6 btc left from this sell wall Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Hold you breath. 50 BTC wall is going to an end within few hours. Only 21 BTC left.
Get ready for the pump

Big buying opportunity indeed. Let's hope this whale renews this huge offer once it expires! I saw it happen twice in other coins.
Jump to: