Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 163. (Read 275510 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
exchange Is it certain
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
How much has been raised? Can someone post an ico addy. I have to make sure money was collected in a legit and transparent way, I will skim through the transaction history and mark all the duplicate addys after which I will compose a article where all these addys in question will be listed, and sell that piece to coindesk. They will pay well for fraud news.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

🚀#WeTrust + ETHEREUM | End in 12 hours ! @WeTrustPlatform Project's Crowdsale! 🚀Visit http://www.wetrust.io  !🚀 #Ethereum #Crowdsale #ICO 🚀

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
good job team wetrust. what is price 1 wetrust

The price of each token will be worthy much hard to say anything at this stage. This project have so high potential when we look over the project it's very easy to know how big this will be in coming days. At the launch of this token from my opinion it would be around 20k.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
good job team wetrust. what is price 1 wetrust
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
It is great achievement by WeTrust.I see you guys are very well organised and have taken care of bounty distribution before ICO ends.This shows that unlike other ICO who takes months to distribute bounties, you guys want to distribute them as early as possible.
Any exchange listing on cards?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Like everyone else I also am very excited and very hopeful to see it reaching at 5 million $ milestones in remaining almost 12 hours till the fund raising campaign will reach to finish point. Lot of people have very big expectations post launch from this project.
Activity: 477
last last hours  Grin , lets see how it goes.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
As per www.icocountdown.com the ICO is already over and still around 11 hrs for ICO to end

The site needs to update with correct data.
Activity: 826
Congratulation for this awesome ICO this is very successful still 12 hours left to take chance. Wetrust will become very popular project once they start using their app for Rosca services.
Activity: 464
What is the ICO price per 1 TRST token?
There is no established ico price. Participants will get trst proportionally to their investment. We will know the final price in less than 12 hours.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
What is the ICO price per 1 TRST token?
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
BTC 998, ETH 75.800
62%, 1,710 PARTICIPANTS

12 hours to participate, GO WETRUST !

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
How many tokens by stakes for the camp signature ? My calcul is 7,8 tokens  / skate correct ?
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
10th week is not counted. You can now remove signature if you wish to.

Instead they gave a 12% bonus on all your stack to compensate on the skipped week 10

And congrats to the team!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Important Message to All Signature and Moderation Campaigns:

Thank you all for your enthusiastic participation! WeTrust crowsale is coming to its end in less than 48 hours and we couldn’t do it without you.

We know you are looking forward to receive your TRST coins and we are working hard to prepare for a timely and as-smooth-as-possible distribution.
For this reason, we decided to forgo the counting and checking of the tenth week of the Signature and Moderation campaigns. To compensate for that, all participants in these campaigns will get a bonus of 12% of their total stakes, earned during the first 9 weeks (for example, if Ruth’s total stakes for 9 weeks are 400 stakes for signature campaign, she now has 448 with the bonus). In a couple of days you will receive an email with your FINAL stakes.

We remind you that some of the participants were removed or banned from the campaigns.
If your account is marked in red, clicking on the timestamp or the bitcointalk handle you should see a comment popping up, explaining the reason for the red mark.

Reasons to be removed / banned from the Signature campaign include, but not restricted to:

1. Spamming
2. Failing to post at all for 3 weeks in a row.
3. Broken link
4. Duplicates (one account per person was allowed)
5. Not wearing WeTrust signature

Reasons to be removed / banned from the Translation campaign include, but not restricted to:

1. Translating using Google Translate.

Thank you!

The WeTrust Team

Thank you for your work. And congratulation to the success of ICO.

Do you mean that the 10th week won't be counted ?
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Gongratulations team with end ICO!
Congratulation for WeTrust Team , ICO has succesfully  Smiley
Conggratulation dev and all wetrust team
i think wetrust ICO is big successfull
Crowdsale Running end Until 20 Hours from now.

Token will distributed right after ICO end?
For sure, You must read about update about distribution token Click Here
Activity: 770
Conggratulation dev and all wetrust team
i think wetrust ICO is big successfull
Activity: 534
Congratulation for WeTrust Team , ICO has succesfully  Smiley
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
Token will distributed right after ICO end?

@Luzina90: We've written an in depth blog post on how the token distribution will unfold. Please take a read.
Jump to: