Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 179. (Read 275512 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Why the thread title still says 1250 btc?I think it should be edited every week Grin

This is good idea to keep up dated on weekly basis. Wetrust is very promising project because the team is very professional and doing very hard job to provide to best solution for this great idea.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
How much bonus do I get if I invest 23 march
As per bonus schedule.
WeTrust’s Token Sale Bonus
Schedule
1st Day -- 30%
1st Week -- 25%
2nd Week -- 20%
3rd Week -- 15%
4th Week -- 10%
5th Week -- 5%
6th Week -- 0%

The ICO started on 1st March on 23rd of March it will be 4th week of ICO hence you will get 10% bonus
thank you
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
As per bonus schedule.
WeTrust’s Token Sale Bonus
Schedule
1st Day -- 30%
1st Week -- 25%
2nd Week -- 20%
3rd Week -- 15%
4th Week -- 10%
5th Week -- 5%
6th Week -- 0%

The ICO started on 1st March on 23rd of March it will be 4th week of ICO hence you will get 10% bonus
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
this is certainly a great idea. Is it the one wtih Roger Ver in?
legendary
Activity: 1012
Signature campaign in progress ?
thx you

What makes you think like this?

It will be there till end of ICO
Signature campaign in progress ?
thx you
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Twitter and Facebook bounty finish.Right?

Yes it's over, feel free to spread the word Smiley
https://www.facebook.com/wetrustplatform
https://twitter.com/WeTrustPlatform

"To: All participants in the WeTrust Facebook and Twitter Campaign

Thank you for your enthusiastic participation, it has made a huge difference in our crowd sale. We've decided to end our FB/ Twitter campaigns early due to excessive time demands on our team.

March 22th will be the last bounty tally and last day to participate. Hence, the bounty campaign will end a few weeks early and rewards will be scaled back proportionally. The total pie for distribution will be 280,000 TRST for Twitter Retweets and 140,000 TRST for FB Shares; however, we will be happy to add an extra 15% to the pie as a token of our appreciation for everybody's hard work and commitment. The new totals for distribution will be 322,000 TRST and 161,000 TRST for Twitter Retweets and Facebook Shares, respectively over stakes issued over 7 weeks (02/01 through 03/22). Please let us know if you have any questions about these revised terms.

Thank you again for your support and help!
The WeTrust Team
"
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Twitter and Facebook bounty finish.Right?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Strategy & Operations at WeTrust
Hi
If i understand correctly people can participate in the ico with BTC en ETH.

What will be used as the unit of account to calculate the distribution?

Will you take the BTC price of the ETH participants at the time of investment for example?

Cheers.

@titan20: Check out our blog post which details how the distribution will be made - click here!
legendary
Oh this is cool !

The panel of judges of Blockchain Oscar startup competition has announced six finalists that will make their pitches on the main stage of Blockshow Europe 2017 in Munich.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-oscar-startup-competition-announces-six-finalists

"WeTrust is a platform for Trusted Lending Circles, powered by people and Blockchain. WeTrust wants to leverage social capital and trust networks to create an alternative financial platform that improves financial inclusion on a global scale. Products that can be supported include Trusted Lending Circles, credit identity, direct lending and mutual insurance. It is built on the Ethereum Blockchain and our first product is deployed on Ethereum Mainnet.

Kastelein shared his opinion about the project:

“Killer team and advisory board! I have been aware of them for some time. They are a solid project, and I expect them to be one of the most successful Silicon Valley Blockchain projects.”"

Activity: 427
Hi
If i understand correctly people can participate in the ico with BTC en ETH.

What will be used as the unit of account to calculate the distribution?

Will you take the BTC price of the ETH participants at the time of investment for example?

Cheers.
legendary
Thanks Jcga for your update!

Ho thx you, you are welcome Smiley

Vive WeTrust, WeTrust en Force !!!!

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
Why the thread title still says 1250 btc?I think it should be edited every week Grin

Yes it might be a good idea in reality so far we have collected 3000+ Bitcoin  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
We've decided to end our FB/ Twitter campaigns early due to excessive time demands on our team.

To be able to receive the bounties, you will need to register an account at wetrust.io. You will be able to redeem your tokens at the end of the crowdsale

I haven't registered an account at Wetrust site yet. I assume I can link my Twitter or FB account from there for the Twitter/FB retweet bounties?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Strategy & Operations at WeTrust
Live on the Blockchain now.

Here at WeTrust, we believe our Trusted Lending Circle products can truly change the world! In addition to their traditional use as a way for people in a group to save together and receive money when they desperately need it, we’ve seen other unique situations that would be well suited for our Trusted Lending Circle (aka ROSCA) products. In Part 2 of this 4 part series, we take a look at a few uses of this mechanism! (For a look at Part 1 which focuses on using ROSCAs for buying shared resources and charity, click here).
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
A solid team, I wish success for everyone involved, and success only comes with hard work. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1092
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
Is this thread a self moderated page, I was about commenting on a post and get error the post is no longer available or so. If so that is interesting

No it is not moderated. Preview back your message and press post
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Is this thread a self moderated page, I was about commenting on a post and get error the post is no longer available or so. If so that is interesting
Jump to: