Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 177. (Read 275512 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 501
I hope that the distribution of bounties will be made over several weeks to avoid a dump.

totally agreed.  Grin Grin
i disagree i bought into the crowd sale and did signature bounty id rather have a dump happen right away than over time its much better that way.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
48.63% reached Smiley

Via BTC 671.16 => 0.640.152 USDT
via ETH 67,745.09 => 3.465.390 USDT

Over 4 millions usdt raised via WeTrust's ICO 18 days to go to participate, 10% bonus on until 29th March

Less than 60 hours until the end of Bonus +10%  

"WeTrust’s Token Sale (Trustcoins, TRST) will commence on 03/01/2017 12:00:00 AM UTC
and conclude on 04/14/2017 at 11:59:59 PM UTC."

March  01 1st Day -- Bonus 30%
March  02-08, 1st Week -- 25%
March  09-15, 2nd Week -- 20%
March  16-22, 3rd Week -- 15%
March  23-29, 4th Week -- 10%
M.-Ap. 30-05, 5th Week -- 5%
April    06-14 at 11:59:59 PM, 6th Week (9 days week) -- 0%

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

Here at WeTrust, we are focused on building a community of enthusiastic and passionate supporters who believe in using the blockchain to improve financial inclusion. Recently, we reached out to some members of our community to get their thoughts on our project and our ongoing crowdsale. We really appreciate the great responses from WeTrust community members @johngalt, @pablox, and @cryptoks.

If you want to participate in our community, join our Slack or our ongoing crowd sale. We welcome and look forward to any questions, constructive comments, and debate regarding our project. In fact, our discussions with members of our community often lead us to ideas for improving our product. Join us in using blockchain to create a new financial system that’s For the People, By the People.

"For the People, By the People." We Blockchain, WeTrust.

I Love WeTrust Project I can't help Smiley

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
Signature Campaign lasts for another 21 days,to March 14 .Number of posts was not reduced, Still 15?
After March 14 we can remove Signature immediately?

You meant April
No, it didnt reduced
No, it is not recommended to remove immediately. Wait for the team to annonce that removal is possible. You dont want to miss the last week stack right
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Signature Campaign lasts for another 21 days,to March 14 .Number of posts was not reduced, Still 15?
After March 14 we can remove Signature immediately?
Activity: 320
Merit: 101
Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM
Found the crowdsale site Cheesy
Activity: 406
If ETH will rise to $80 than what will happen to this crowdsale so technically it will get closed. ETH is still rising to the moon and looking very promising at the moment.
i dont think so, i think when the wetrust realease in market ETH will be dump
So you think Wetrust will sell their collected ETH after the crowdsell and that could be the reason for eth dump?
Please note,this is not the first ico where ethurium is acceptable.we've seen many ico before wetrust. A million worth of eth can't takeover a billion dollar marketcap.if so then eth will dump after edgless launch,make some sense.
Activity: 966
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If ETH will rise to $80 than what will happen to this crowdsale so technically it will get closed. ETH is still rising to the moon and looking very promising at the moment.
i dont think so, i think when the wetrust realease in market ETH will be dump
Activity: 464
I hope that the distribution of bounties will be made over several weeks to avoid a dump.

totally agreed.  Grin Grin
Don't worry dump will not happen. It didn't happen in Lisk, Iconomi and many more.
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
Second that, with over 300 people carrying the signature, spamming is bound to happen. 10 posts per week will reduce the spam level and put less pressure on those carrying the signature
yes
I agree with you

The rule cannot be change. It has been here since the beginning. A good signature manager will be able to point out the spamers
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hmm

yes the ethereum is going to touch $80 mark and more over it will soon cross $100 mark for sure , How ever I was wondering if you guys have read my article on Wetrust ICO . I would seek your opinion by way of comments here is the link of my blog on wetrust : http://www.internetofblog.com/2017/03/wetrust-to-offer-trustcoins-on-ico-initial-coin-offer-and-will-be-available-in-india/
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

Yes, the price of ether is increasing day by day but at a same time price of BTC is dropping hard.
Activity: 826
Activity: 322
Second that, with over 300 people carrying the signature, spamming is bound to happen. 10 posts per week will reduce the spam level and put less pressure on those carrying the signature
yes
I agree with you
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Important Message to All Signature Campaign Participants:

We have been doing our best to run a fair and clean campaign.
Unfortunately we have been getting complaints from Bitcointalk admins regarding accounts wearing our signatures and spamming.
They have asked us to monitor the accounts more closely and remove all the accounts who are making poor contributions.

We care a great deal about Bitcointalk community and will do our best to comply with their request.
Please use your accounts in a respectful manner. If you prefer to opt out of the campaign, please let WeTrustMivsam know and the stakes you have earned will be kept for you.

Thank you!
The WeTrust Team

Better suggestion is that reduce the required number of weekly posts to 10 so it will be helpful to reduce the spam. It's tough for so many people to meet this requirement every week.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

Unfortunately we have been getting complaints from Bitcointalk admins regarding accounts wearing our signatures and spamming.
They have asked us to monitor the accounts more closely and remove all the accounts who are making poor contributions.

We care a great deal about Bitcointalk community and will do our best to comply with their request.
Please use your accounts in a respectful manner. If you prefer to opt out of the campaign, please let WeTrustMivsam know and the stakes you have earned will be kept for you.

Thank you!
The WeTrust Team

Better suggestion is that reduce the required number of weekly posts to 10 so it will be helpful to reduce the spam. It's tough for so many people to meet this requirement every week.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
waiting big dump from investors ETH because they bought very cheap time to invest here, to what to buy on the web ico if I can buy cheaper in exchange later? Roll Eyes
Activity: 966
Merit: 507

totally agreed.  Grin Grin

- You mean that who earns TRST tokens through bounties shouldn't be allowed to dump them in the first weeks.
- So that you can dump before them?
- Then, what makes you any better than bounty hunters?
You supported the project. Bounty hunters didn't? Wait! Bounties will be paid to people who supported the project somehow. All TRST tokens will be distributed to supporters, from founders to funders and marketers. What equalizes the amount of support is the amount (percentage) of tokens distributed.
- Conclusion: if dumping quickly is perceived as a bad thing, claiming some people should not be allowed to do so, in favour of another group of dumpers, is not coherent. Only selfish.
Whoever really supports the project in the long run doesn't care about near term price fluctuations, or who dumps in which of the first weeks after launch.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Important Message to All Signature Campaign Participants
~snip~
Important Message to All Signature Campaign Participants
~snip~
With currently more than 300 participant joined in your campaign, i would like to suggest to remove/kick out those spammers. Usually, i always see they are not contributing anything and just write uncontructive post + mostly 1 liner and also on a board which called "nest" for spammers (e.g Bitcoin discussion).
If you don't do this, i worried if your project will be blacklisted by admin
Campaign Operators:

Signature Campaigns are a great way to introduce your business and advertise your services to the bitcoin ecosystem but this cannot be abused by you paying people to make poor contributions en masse. As a signature campaign operator you will ultimately be held responsible for the quality of posts of users bearing your signature advertisement and you will need to monitor your users closely or it will be quickly abused. If you are running a campaign and it becomes blatantly obvious to Staff that you are doing little to nothing to stop spam on your campaign you will be issued a PM warning by a Global Moderator that you need to make immediate improvements to curb low-quality posts. You will have 7 days to remove low-quality posters and respond to the message detailing what you are going to do to make changes to your campaign to reduce the amount of spam. If improvements are not noticeable within 21 days of that and Staff do not believe you are doing enough to prevent low quality posts your signatures will be blacklisted from the forum by an Admin and you will no longer be permitted to advertise here in such a way. The Staff and Admins do not want to have to do this but it's a last resort in an attempt to clean up the forum as signature campaigns cannot continue to operate here in such a lazy way as it is not fair that others have to go through pages of drivel to find anything of substance nor should Staff be left to clean up the mess you are paying people to make.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Global Partnerships & Research @ WeTrust.io

Thank you!
The WeTrust Team
Jump to: