Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 23. (Read 275474 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
askNFTY Team Account

Check out the
WeTrust August Newsletter!

WeTrust Visits G20 Financial Inclusion Forum

⚡ Upcoming Project Release Updates

⭐ Call for Passionate Ethereum Philanthropists

Landing Page for WeTrust Spring

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
They have started new project on charity related issues to fix them after completing ROSCA. They need to appoint someone to make strategies to help the ROSCA which was lending circle to see some adoption and usage. A product without adoption is nothing and this is missing in my opinion in this project. Marketing,strategic based business plan and listing on more exchanges are the areas to be worked on more.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
If you guys haven't seen the landing page for the WeTrust Spring, here it is: https://spring.wetrust.io/

Newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/wetrust/august3newsletter

Can't blame the dude for trying. At least he's still working on Wetrust to mean something - maybe until the funding lasts. No altcoin/token is safe with a bear market.

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
If you guys haven't seen the landing page for the WeTrust Spring, here it is: https://spring.wetrust.io/

Newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/wetrust/august3newsletter
copper member
Activity: 202
Merit: 101
well, this was a huge pnd and died lol
It has not died yet but it seems like it's going to that direction.
The volume is very low while the price is below 1k sats, with good news, it's not enough, we need to be in a big exchange again.
No big exchanges will have no big changes its only an exchanges and if you saw from the last bull run trst only have a very minimal movement because the team hasn't been able to appear like an almos an abandoned project. Now they hfave some few updates and they have to be actively work on wetrust project again.

The team is working hard to provide us with a ready-made and excellent product, it's their main task at this time. And the stock exchange and the cost of the token itself, I think it will be still ahead, we need to wait for the finished product, which should be in September, and our task is to support the project and the team, this is our common task. And you need to be more patient.

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
The volume is very low while the price is below 1k sats, with good news, it's not enough, we need to be in a big exchange again.
No big exchanges will have no big changes its only an exchanges and if you saw from the last bull run trst only have a very minimal movement because the team hasn't been able to appear like an almos an abandoned project. Now they hfave some few updates and they have to be actively work on wetrust project again.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
copper member
WeTrust will be in San Francisco at the Decentralized Web Summit July 31 - August 2, 2018: Global Visions / Working Code
“Decentralized Web has the potential to be open, empowering users around the globe to control and protect their own personal data better than before.”
https://decentralizedweb.net/

Any summit or any public meeting will still have a positive impact for both the cryptocurrency community and WeTrust in particular. I hope the summit will be fruitful.

Yes, I also think that this will give the project more recognition, popularity, as well as new good partnerships, which will eventually attract more users and lead the project to success. Still, of course, we would like to be pleased with the addition of the token to the new popular exchanges.

Activity: 70
I agree with team and we will hope that the team understands all the problems and wishes from investors.
I do not think the team's doing is wrong. I hope this project will develop and achieve good results in the future
Activity: 672
WeTrust will be in San Francisco at the Decentralized Web Summit July 31 - August 2, 2018: Global Visions / Working Code
“Decentralized Web has the potential to be open, empowering users around the globe to control and protect their own personal data better than before.”

Any summit or any public meeting will still have a positive impact for both the cryptocurrency community and WeTrust in particular. I hope the summit will be fruitful.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
askNFTY Team Account
WeTrust was honored to participate in the Global Partnership for Financial Inclusion forum in Saudi Arabia.
Our CEO, George Li tells you all about it in his new article: Geeking Out on Financial Inclusion

askNFTY Team Account
copper member
I am right from the start watching the project and I can say that the work of the team is in principle satisfied. But I would like to expect the growth of the price of coins in the near future.

I am also with this project from the very beginning and I see that the team is working and at this time they are working on WeTrust Spring and are planning to launch it in mid-September. But of course, all investors do not have enough good exchanges for a larger volume of token trade and demand in this token, but we hope that the team will correct this situation for the better.

To long delay to launch the full product and lack of marketing is the big reason why this project is still struggling to get stable position. I also have good hope from the team they will show impressive performance in coming and will help the project to get recover faster.

I agree with you and we will hope that the team understands all the problems and wishes from investors, and will make every effort to improve the situation for the better. And we, in turn, also need to support them, since this is also very important.

We're pushing along and targeting mid/end of September for the release of WeTrust Spring - the crypto donation platform. There are over 10 non-profits we have already partnered with for the initial launch. More details coming soon.

It sounds very good and most importantly promising, a large number of good partnerships will give more recognition to the project and will attract more new users. I'm really looking forward to starting a finished and working product, I'll be glad to show it and tell my friends. I wish success and more good partnerships to the team.

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Strategy & Operations at WeTrust
I am right from the start watching the project and I can say that the work of the team is in principle satisfied. But I would like to expect the growth of the price of coins in the near future.

I am also with this project from the very beginning and I see that the team is working and at this time they are working on WeTrust Spring and are planning to launch it in mid-September. But of course, all investors do not have enough good exchanges for a larger volume of token trade and demand in this token, but we hope that the team will correct this situation for the better.

To long delay to launch the full product and lack of marketing is the big reason why this project is still struggling to get stable position. I also have good hope from the team they will show impressive performance in coming and will help the project to get recover faster.

I agree with you and we will hope that the team understands all the problems and wishes from investors, and will make every effort to improve the situation for the better. And we, in turn, also need to support them, since this is also very important.

We're pushing along and targeting mid/end of September for the release of WeTrust Spring - the crypto donation platform. There are over 10 non-profits we have already partnered with for the initial launch. More details coming soon.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
I have my TRST coins on Bittrex, but they removed the market a while ago, so I'm afraid to loose those funds.

Is there any way to store TRST coins locally as in outside of exchange?

Also what's the best way to safely store & keep my TRST funds?

Thanks.

Hey AVP, I don't know how long Bittrex will still allow you to keep your existing tokens there. Hence, I advise you to move them to a wallet or at worst (in terms of safety) another exchange. Here's a guide on how to move your Bittrex WeTrust tokens from Bittrex to a newly set up MEW wallet: https://blog.wetrust.io/how-to-move-your-trustcoins-from-bittrex-to-myetherwallet-41570384a526
I've done that, for now move tokens from freezing exchanges to MEW is better, I'm hoping that the team immediately added Wetrust to another exchange so that the price could go back above $ 15k like last year.
Activity: 184

Activity: 53

Excellent article, it was interesting to read and I saw for myself more interesting potential in the project, I think over time this project really has very good chances to become popular and in demand around the world. And those partnerships that I have already seen are very interesting and promising partnerships, we will hope that there will be many more. Good luck to the team in their further development and in new promising partnerships.

I hope so, too. WeTrust should really focus on marketing this time around, we need more eyes on the WeTrust Spring. This product has lots of potential to spread the word of crypto to the world and help the world while doing it. From what it looks like, it seems like it'll be a very interesting and fun way to donate to charities.

I remember reading an article that was retweeted by WeTrust stating that there was a charity competition to see who can raise the most funds. Millions were raised by doing so in a short time span. I'd imagine this new platform for donations will be fun. We'll just need lots of community involvement, which is where marketing must come into play before initial launch. By using token curated registries, we can also get the community very active. Just my opinion.
askNFTY Team Account
I have my TRST coins on Bittrex, but they removed the market a while ago, so I'm afraid to loose those funds.

Is there any way to store TRST coins locally as in outside of exchange?

Also what's the best way to safely store & keep my TRST funds?

Thanks.

Hey AVP, I don't know how long Bittrex will still allow you to keep your existing tokens there. Hence, I advise you to move them to a wallet or at worst (in terms of safety) another exchange. Here's a guide on how to move your Bittrex WeTrust tokens from Bittrex to a newly set up MEW wallet: https://blog.wetrust.io/how-to-move-your-trustcoins-from-bittrex-to-myetherwallet-41570384a526
Activity: 434
Strategy & Operations at WeTrust
Fresh off the presses. An update on Trusted Lending Circle stats, and a WeTrust Spring sneak peek!
Creating a Brighter Future

Excellent article, it was interesting to read and I saw for myself more interesting potential in the project, I think over time this project really has very good chances to become popular and in demand around the world. And those partnerships that I have already seen are very interesting and promising partnerships, we will hope that there will be many more. Good luck to the team in their further development and in new promising partnerships.

Thanks for the support!
Pages:
Jump to: