Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 20. (Read 275505 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
is this still worth buying into?

Why not? It hasn't been moving up
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

It is always good to buy on bottom where it is already sitting from my opinion it is worth to invest in it. Follow the team activity on social media than you will let know how big this will be.
Activity: 59
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Strategy & Operations at WeTrust
I'm seeing some WeTrust Spring ads here on BitcoinTalk. It's good to know that the project is still alive, because I was almost losing my hopes. He had already given up the search for the token price. It was one of the biggest losses I've had so far.

I decided to buy some more in this new fall to see if I can at least minimize the damage.

The project was really very innovative and able to attract a lot of people for everything it was hoping for. He even had one of the highest heights I ever saw when Vitalik said he was contributing to it. I hope you'll come up with Spring a little bit now with this investment in Mkt.

Thanks for the feedback @vit05. We're targeting the first week of October now, since we ran into some last minute changes, but this first version will have the platform fully functioning.

It will be basic for now, but next versions will add more features that we hope the community will like! 

Take your time. Spread awareness. Show the dev team has been busy all this time, coding and promoting the platform. All's well will end well.

Agreed with you presence of official person would bring positive impact on the growth of this project. Now they are very active and making update on time I also think this will get more attention in future.

Yes, the team will be here more often. We are putting in a strong effort in making a presence across all our social channels.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
I'm seeing some WeTrust Spring ads here on BitcoinTalk. It's good to know that the project is still alive, because I was almost losing my hopes. He had already given up the search for the token price. It was one of the biggest losses I've had so far.

I decided to buy some more in this new fall to see if I can at least minimize the damage.

The project was really very innovative and able to attract a lot of people for everything it was hoping for. He even had one of the highest heights I ever saw when Vitalik said he was contributing to it. I hope you'll come up with Spring a little bit now with this investment in Mkt.

Thanks for the feedback @vit05. We're targeting the first week of October now, since we ran into some last minute changes, but this first version will have the platform fully functioning.

It will be basic for now, but next versions will add more features that we hope the community will like! 

Take your time. Spread awareness. Show the dev team has been busy all this time, coding and promoting the platform. All's well will end well.

Agreed with you presence of official person would bring positive impact on the growth of this project. Now they are very active and making update on time I also think this will get more attention in future.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

copper member
Activity: 202
Merit: 101
WeTrust on Tour: Upcoming Events https://blog.wetrust.io/wetrust-on-tour-upcoming-events-7e2866a333b4
As WeTrust launches Spring, a brand new platform for charitable donation, we are hitting the road to spread the word. It’s an honor to be able to meet our supporters in person and to be able to coordinate with industry leaders in the space. Therefore, we are listing all of the upcoming events we will be attending.

That's really good plans for the team, it will give an excellent advertisement to the new project and bring a large number of new users. I understand that there is very little time left before the launch of this project, it's good.
The WeTrust team will have a presence at cryptocurrency events far and wide as we gear up for the Spring launch.
Activity: 329
Merit: 1
I also have a large number of these coins.
I am buying this token there are so many good reason behind this dev is more active in these days and they were not like that. Now they have active more products and potential is very high so it will help me to make good profit in bullish season.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I would say both platforms should be seen connected Spring and Rosca. They have product which means now better marketing can make the process of adoption easier and that is what remains for the success. It looks like they have plan and everything is being executed very well at proper time.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Those who are interested in buying should move forward and pick up at these prices without waiting for others to dump on their buy walls. It seems that who has to sell has done already and ran short of Trst after selling. By buying at these low price you are also going to support the market little bit which is good.
Perhaps you are right and everything is exactly what happens. Then it's time now to buy TRST coins and believe in the great future of the project.

it is about time to buy . and the window aint gonna last for ever . the price will go up where true work is done!!
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Those who are interested in buying should move forward and pick up at these prices without waiting for others to dump on their buy walls. It seems that who has to sell has done already and ran short of Trst after selling. By buying at these low price you are also going to support the market little bit which is good.
Perhaps you are right and everything is exactly what happens. Then it's time now to buy TRST coins and believe in the great future of the project.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
WeTrust on Tour: Upcoming Events https://blog.wetrust.io/wetrust-on-tour-upcoming-events-7e2866a333b4
As WeTrust launches Spring, a brand new platform for charitable donation, we are hitting the road to spread the word. It’s an honor to be able to meet our supporters in person and to be able to coordinate with industry leaders in the space. Therefore, we are listing all of the upcoming events we will be attending.

Wow, you're fast! I was just about to post that. Thanks for the support.

Sometimes community care more about any project and it is good sign when we have this spirit. I hope in future this project will get succeed to catch more attention and it will be on good track.

Unless devs start to care about market cap there is no track.

Sometimes community care more about any project and it is good sign when we have this spirit. I hope in future this project will get succeed to catch more attention and it will be on good track.

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Project very well and I will monitor its development. I will spread the word to friends and community about the transparency and security of transactions. Good luck.

Thanks, we appreciate it! We are having a sponsoring some of our biggest advocates, so make sure you check it out here and apply. If there are any questions, don't hesitate to message us at [email protected].
Activity: 8
Project very well and I will monitor its development. I will spread the word to friends and community about the transparency and security of transactions. Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: