Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 19. (Read 275505 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Stucked with 300 coins on bittrex and cannot exchange them since they took off of the platform wetrust coins ...Any suggestions? I want to exchange these coins for some other altcoins
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Wow, the price has fallen since the winter! Very hard times for development, do they work further or is it already a bottom?

It is on the bottom it is safe entry into active project you should check the latest update development process is moving forward. I believe very soon it will get recover because it has good chance.

im hoping to believe this

im still behind them completely --- but about zero volume on HIT and really no exchanges --   
we need exposure and liquidity to develop from .. otherwise we disappear with the many others that will be gone during 2019 ''IN TRST I BELIEVE

lets push this !

namaste
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Wow, the price has fallen since the winter! Very hard times for development, do they work further or is it already a bottom?

It is on the bottom it is safe entry into active project you should check the latest update development process is moving forward. I believe very soon it will get recover because it has good chance.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Activity: 672
Merit: 526

"world’s first charitable crypto donation app"

I think it is only now that the main mission of the flagship is totally clear. Helping others. Hopefully, after launch, this app will partner with large, well-known organizations. We need big companies adopting cryptocurrencies. And, above all, that people benefit from it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Guys vote for TRST listing here!!. Let’s spread the words, Let’s vote everyday here.
https://www.hoardinvest.com/vote/

It looks like some kind of new crypto exchange ( another one) and low volume on it. Is it really worth to do the voting? Huh
Activity: 18
Guys vote for TRST listing here!!. Let’s spread the words, Let’s vote everyday here.
https://www.hoardinvest.com/vote/
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
They have removed thirteen markets and most are well known as big markets but they were not generating enough volume for them to make commission and they were burden on their servers. They will keep markets which are favorites have engagement of users. Trst has no immediate issue but exploring secondary markets is need of time too if we don't talk about that issue for some moment.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
I see latest product Spring has arose excitement in people once again and hopefully this time things will be different. Last year we were waiting for Rosca to lift up this project but they didn't deliver according to expectation but this donation related app can do. We have seen after long time reasonable volume for Trst which is good sign.
The volume is not good for me, it is only Liqui who are controlling the volume now and I have seen that there are a lot of coins that are delisted recently, I hope we will survive before we find another exchanges which could help us increase the volume.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I see latest product Spring has arose excitement in people once again and hopefully this time things will be different. Last year we were waiting for Rosca to lift up this project but they didn't deliver according to expectation but this donation related app can do. We have seen after long time reasonable volume for Trst which is good sign.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Good to see the project alive and some active communication here.
Really like the donation aspect of the project, should help marketing the project.

However, the price looks like a flat lined ECG since May.

copper member
Activity: 202
Merit: 101
At least now it really worth to buy and hold at these bottomed prices. What do you think can go wrong from here, nothing because Trst has already gone through tight corrections and now it has to go up. Whatever can be just very tiny change in downwards if and only if market sees something unusual else it is looking good with latest Spring development.

i agree with you on that . this is one of the best times to get in for those who are not into Wetrust yet.

Yes, guys, I also agree with your opinion, because I also think about this project and the opportunities that now exist. The project has a good chance of further mass use around the world and it is clear that the team is committed to this.
Activity: 47
At least now it really worth to buy and hold at these bottomed prices. What do you think can go wrong from here, nothing because Trst has already gone through tight corrections and now it has to go up. Whatever can be just very tiny change in downwards if and only if market sees something unusual else it is looking good with latest Spring development.

Agreed 200%
Activity: 803
Merit: 501

i agree with you on that . this is one of the best times to get in for those who are not into Wetrust yet.
Activity: 53
I'm seeing some WeTrust Spring ads here on BitcoinTalk. It's good to know that the project is still alive, because I was almost losing my hopes. He had already given up the search for the token price. It was one of the biggest losses I've had so far.

I decided to buy some more in this new fall to see if I can at least minimize the damage.

The project was really very innovative and able to attract a lot of people for everything it was hoping for. He even had one of the highest heights I ever saw when Vitalik said he was contributing to it. I hope you'll come up with Spring a little bit now with this investment in Mkt.

Thanks for the feedback @vit05. We're targeting the first week of October now, since we ran into some last minute changes, but this first version will have the platform fully functioning.

It will be basic for now, but next versions will add more features that we hope the community will like! 

Spring sounds like it'll be good. I hope we're able to get a lot of the crypto community involved. We need some good incentives for donors. If Spring becomes popular within the crypto community, big donors/whales will be using the platform especially during a bull run. If that happens I see Spring making it onto mainstream news. Love the project and the impact it can have on the world.

I hope WeTrust can manifest this  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Activity: 56
This is a great project with an even better mission!
copper member

The Tax Benefits of Donating Cryptocurrency Directly

Crypto-currencies have surged in the past few years and although it is a blessing, individuals must not forget their obligations to pay taxes. Tax compliance is incredibly important...
https://medium.com/swlh/the-tax-benefits-of-donating-cryptocurrency-directly-539d51eaa70
copper member
I'm seeing some WeTrust Spring ads here on BitcoinTalk. It's good to know that the project is still alive, because I was almost losing my hopes. He had already given up the search for the token price. It was one of the biggest losses I've had so far.

I decided to buy some more in this new fall to see if I can at least minimize the damage.

The project was really very innovative and able to attract a lot of people for everything it was hoping for. He even had one of the highest heights I ever saw when Vitalik said he was contributing to it. I hope you'll come up with Spring a little bit now with this investment in Mkt.

Thanks for the feedback @vit05. We're targeting the first week of October now, since we ran into some last minute changes, but this first version will have the platform fully functioning.

It will be basic for now, but next versions will add more features that we hope the community will like! 

Take your time. Spread awareness. Show the dev team has been busy all this time, coding and promoting the platform. All's well will end well.

Agreed with you presence of official person would bring positive impact on the growth of this project. Now they are very active and making update on time I also think this will get more attention in future.

Yes, the team will be here more often. We are putting in a strong effort in making a presence across all our social channels.

I agree with the fact that the team has become more active the last time and it certainly pleases, it's also nice to see the launch of an almost finished product, I hope it will have a good popularity all over the world, of course, you need to make a lot of efforts for this.
And I would also very much like to see new popular exchanges for trading this token.
Pages:
Jump to: