Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 42. (Read 275509 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
This project is very promising, maybe WeTrust have bounty program? or its too late to participate?

You are a year late. But I'm glad you discovered this silent thread. The dev team has gone silent for the most parts of early 2018. You coming here may indicate smart money looking into possible moon ships.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Hi from one of the oldest holder of this coin..
Almost 9 months.. Smiley
Whome can we say as our direct competitor?
I mean - crypto loans` sphere..
Activity: 140
Merit: 0

My congratulations to the team. Many investorscome and trust this project, because of the concept which will benefits lots of people. Keep up the great work and we are still looking for new updates from the team.

many investors? Trst already have product but volume is still very small and price in free falling. I belive in this project but situation is scary
Yes, we need more updates to get a large volume. Maybe a new exchange, airdrop or a fork.

too little volume in bittrex and although bitcoin started to rise but no significant movement from TRST.
I'm afraid if the volume does not increase.
i think the new exchange is a right choice for now, they must take quick and precise action
can't depend only on the progress of this project, because all affected from the current situation
Yes, if not binance at least exchange that has a lot of volumes, eg Okex or Kucoin may be able to pump the market.

we also worry if next month bittrex gives bad news. Hopefully, that is not true.
I agree with Kucoin but I would not recommend hitbtc because based on my observation it does not attract enough volume.
Some of the coins I invested having a good volume in Kucoin like PRL and we need volume to have a proper liquidity.

WeTrust has long been registered Hitbtc.
But you are right, Hitbtc is an Exchange that still has many improvements.
In this year will be a lot of new and large exchanges.
All exchanges must compete.

Hope this year TRST will rise up to 1$ minimum. New exchanges is a good decision.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255

My congratulations to the team. Many investorscome and trust this project, because of the concept which will benefits lots of people. Keep up the great work and we are still looking for new updates from the team.

many investors? Trst already have product but volume is still very small and price in free falling. I belive in this project but situation is scary
Yes, we need more updates to get a large volume. Maybe a new exchange, airdrop or a fork.

too little volume in bittrex and although bitcoin started to rise but no significant movement from TRST.
i think the new exchange is a right choice for now, they must take quick and precise action
can't depend only on the progress of this project, because all affected from the current situation
Yes, if not binance at least exchange that has a lot of volumes, eg Okex or Kucoin may be able to pump the market.

we also worry if next month bittrex gives bad news. Hopefully, that is not true.
I agree with Kucoin but I would not recommend hitbtc because based on my observation it does not attract enough volume.
Some of the coins I invested having a good volume in Kucoin like PRL and we need volume to have a proper liquidity.

WeTrust has long been registered Hitbtc.
But you are right, Hitbtc is an Exchange that still has many improvements.
In this year will be a lot of new and large exchanges.
All exchanges must compete.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
That is the point on which everyone do agree on listing on bigger exchanges. I am quite sure team can't ignore this point and this is on their to do list with high priority but on the other side if we look at neutrally on other markets nowhere is different situation whether they are on big exchanges or not. Bittrex is still big enough to provide required liquidity but the suitable atmosphere needed.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Merit: 502

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
And after all when you begin to study the project, very entertaining picture turns out. But here in a subject there is not enough information. Now as it became already accepted all main talk in a stream in telegram, in the project there are updates. By the way for a short time gathered many supporters and investors at the project. Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
interesting project, would be following for the updates)
legendary
Merit: 1000
WeTrust delisted in Bittrex? Where does it say that?! All I know Bittrex delists tokens that are found be security-like in its format or business model. One example was Chronobank.

And Bittrex would have delisted Wetrust along with Chronobank for that matter.

This is just another rumor and fud, I do not believe this is going to happen and even checked the status here

https://bittrex.com/status

This link lists the status of the token and the ones which are going to be delisted from bittrex, no TRST name here. Smiley

I pity the people who fall for this type of fake news. If you're slightly affected by postings like this, you have no business investing in coins. They are the riskiest of them all.
WeTrust needs to pick up in terms of volume, we need a rise otherwise if we are not delisted now, we will be in the future.
Just to make sure to minimize the risk, we have to contact other exchanges just in case Bittrex will leave us.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
Guys what is new or planned in the near future for this project ..?
but then somehow quite silence and not a sweeping outlook for the project and the token
In respect of the development of the project probably it is possible to examine independently having glanced on couple of resources of the project. And in respect of expectation of community, I will tell, of course as well as all others here too expect growth. What else people can wait for. We wait for growth.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
This project is very promising, maybe WeTrust have bounty program? or its too late to participate?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
There can be number of reasons behind the spread of fake news and rumors. Sometimes they want cheap tokens by creating panic other times simple motive is to damage the stability of some stunning and full of potential project to not become their challenger in future. With all this popularity of cryptocurrencies has brought many issues of this kind. You are right who is weak should seek other market to invest. This is for well prepared and active people to verify instead of believe everything.
legendary
WeTrust delisted in Bittrex? Where does it say that?! All I know Bittrex delists tokens that are found be security-like in its format or business model. One example was Chronobank.

This is just another rumor and fud, I do not believe this is going to happen and even checked the status here

This link lists the status of the token and the ones which are going to be delisted from bittrex, no TRST name here. Smiley

I pity the people who fall for this type of fake news. If you're slightly affected by postings like this, you have no business investing in coins. They are the riskiest of them all.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: