Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 67. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
what updates are to come?
dates to keep in mind?

keep an eyes mate, the good news will be come soon and the price seems go up at the moment
5500 satoshi and possible up to 10000 satoshi in this month.

Based on what?

product release. Roadmap being rolled out.
[/quote]
we cannot based our investment decisions on pure hope and unofficial news, I can't find anywhere about the upcoming release on Nov
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
This project started has a very promising project but for some time the progress on the platform has stalled, let's hope the news in November will be positive for the price
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I can not wait to get a price like last June, WeTrust is the first coin I join with ICO and still I keep up to now, I hope that in 2018 the price could reach $ 3, and I will buy more because sure the price will rise.

$3 for each is realistic approach devs are working so hard to fix the miner bugs as usually. Very soon we will hear some fantastic news from them so this is very safe project to invest in. I have very strong believe in this team they will make this platform so wonderful.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I can not wait to get a price like last June, WeTrust is the first coin I join with ICO and still I keep up to now, I hope that in 2018 the price could reach $ 3, and I will buy more because sure the price will rise.
Activity: 980
When price begins to rise they need not any reason similar happens when any market declines. WeTrust has reasons to expect huge increase in the value of TRST tokens because team is finalizing the last things. In November things will start to be out till the end of year. Everything ahead is looking very impressive.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
dates to keep in mind?

keep an eyes mate, the good news will be come soon and the price seems go up at the moment

Based on what?
[/quote]

product release. Roadmap being rolled out.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
dates to keep in mind?

[/quote]

Based on what?
Activity: 765
dates to keep in mind?

Activity: 264
Merit: 100
dates to keep in mind?
Activity: 886
Hi, What was the ICO price? Huh

Thanks!

The ICO price is around 5500sat and with the first-day bonus it was 5000 sat I believe, someone corrects me if I am wrong here.It's slightly below ICO at the moment but a good coin to hold on with a strong team in place.
The price fall back was affected only by the price skyrocket of bitcoin but eventually it will be back to normal. I would accumulate more if I have more money, I will not hesitate because I know in just a short period of time I can already get my money back with a good profit.

Even though the price is below ICO, it is still above ICO in terms of fiat and that should be taken as a  positive side.Agreed, it is this time we need to consider and accumulate more as the price will not be the same when there are new updates coming from the team.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019

Thanks!

The ICO price is around 5500sat and with the first-day bonus it was 5000 sat I believe, someone corrects me if I am wrong here.It's slightly below ICO at the moment but a good coin to hold on with a strong team in place.
The price fall back was affected only by the price skyrocket of bitcoin but eventually it will be back to normal. I would accumulate more if I have more money, I will not hesitate because I know in just a short period of time I can already get my money back with a good profit.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
It is important to utilize timing because this is important in investment plans. If someone at this stage when development is being finalized, not buying will cry later in few weeks time. One tweet by Vitalik had so much impact that price went over 10k satoshi. It will be over and over again very soon.
Activity: 886

Thanks!

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

Patrick.WeTrust Premium features: lending circles above a certain size (>10 individuals), reporting data to a Credit Agency, accessing a WeTrust ATM to redeem lending circle proceeds, etc... More features will come in due time as we continually iterate and learn from each version of our product.

Big stuff indeed, but hard to implement.

I'm thinking the price of TRST will just continue to range according to it USD value. Until the time that the platform will become operational.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Devs working hard to not bring vitalik down. Good Luck.

This one made my day to read this full of humorous sense behind the sentence. We need such compliments to keep the people's attention little away from this stressful situation overall. We know this will pass but in short term is painful. Developers will not let Vitalik down I assure you this mate.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I don't know where the value will be in next couple of months but I have big hopes based on the available estimated updates and releases will take place in that period. TRST should see huge appreciation and by then altcoins market will be fully recovered by this situation. TRST should be much more higher than usual prices.
Activity: 28
I agree. We will see an good move up after hardfork.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
TRST will be an 6-digit market cap-coin at the end of the year I guess. Their roadmap is stuffed with big announcements / releases, the price is damn low - it has everything it needs in order to get a 4-5x pump at least.
Activity: 42
Wetrust taking a serious dump with this bitcoin bull run...
Iron hands still not selling.

Same! After the forks and the release of the Trusted Lending Circle product we will hopefully see an upward trend again.
Pages:
Jump to: