Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 64. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Most of the times updates are available at social media first then here on this thread. They are testing alpha versions of the platform which will turn into open public testing by end of this month. BY the end of this year their target is to release the working paltform. In simple words you have only few weeks to buy at these cheap price.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Any activity here from the team or anyone ? Why is the communication so dead ?
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
JUST ONLY FULLMEMBERS can set Avatar, fellow member can't set character
Who cares? This campaign has ended since many months ago. Why we still need to wear we trust avatar?

How stake?

As far as I remember WeTrust is an ether based token so you can't stake them.

Sorry in case I turned out to be wrong.

Smiley You are right.

Although you can get rewards from ETH based tokens, that is the purpose of TenX PAY token. Are you guys sure you dont get rewards from holding/staking this token?
This is Wetrust thread. Did you got drunk to assume this is tenx project?
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
How stake?

Smiley You are right.

Although you can get rewards from ETH based tokens, that is the purpose of TenX PAY token. Are you guys sure you dont get rewards from holding/staking this token?

I dont think so, not unless there is a airdrop planned.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
How stake?

Smiley You are right.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I don't see lot of updates here in this thread about planned versions of alpha. Has anywhere else information or updates been shared by team ? I am using this place and social media for following development. There is no talk about holding but interested in buying more based on available information.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
How stake?

Smiley You are right.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
How stake?

Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
This coin just caught my attention. Collaborative savings platform sounds really good. Gonna to buy in to it :-)
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
How stake?
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
Watching this Project for long time, this is one of better investments in crypto. Idea is good, price will go up for sure with more fresh news from Dev team.

We trust in Wetrust! Grin Now time to hold and increase my stake of Wetrust tokens. Waiting for the roadmap updates with impatience. Its one of my solid investment in this turbulent time on the market.
The price will start to rise now and hopefully as it's time for altcoins now the price will rise at least to 10,000 satoshis.
A lot of holders will be happy as it can easily double the price but don't sell yet as for sure it will again continue to increase.
Activity: 574
Watching this Project for long time, this is one of better investments in crypto. Idea is good, price will go up for sure with more fresh news from Dev team.

We trust in Wetrust! Grin Now time to hold and increase my stake of Wetrust tokens. Waiting for the roadmap updates with impatience. Its one of my solid investment in this turbulent time on the market.
does anyone filling the bag now or waiting for another rally from btc..
experts say bitcoins might cross 8k before hardfork, which means more blood on Altcoins

If bitcoin will cross 8k and alts will go down I'm add many good projects in my portfolio for cheap prices. More blood now, more profit later. Will buy more wetrust if price go down, good investments now.

Any idea what is the next big news from wetrust and how seen it may come?
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
experts say bitcoins might cross 8k before hardfork, which means more blood on Altcoins

The prediction from Goldman Sachs is sure going to push the value over 8k in the next few days before the fork.Expecting to see the worst days of all altcoins before the start of the fork.Sell now and buy back even less before the fork to increase your stash.
That's alright, we already know this will happen when the price of bitcoin will continue to rise.
For now, the TRST token is very cheap so I believe even at this price now I can still liquidate this with a profit especially when great news will come out soon.
Activity: 887

The prediction from Goldman Sachs is sure going to push the value over 8k in the next few days before the fork.Expecting to see the worst days of all altcoins before the start of the fork.Sell now and buy back even less before the fork to increase your stash.
Activity: 574

If bitcoin will cross 8k and alts will go down I'm add many good projects in my portfolio for cheap prices. More blood now, more profit later. Will buy more wetrust if price go down, good investments now.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
The only point which bugs me about wetrust is the low percentage of coins they have kept for themselves. Only 8 million of a pool of 100 million which really puts them at a spot that they don't stand to make good profit for themselves by these gains. They really have to shoot for the stars to accrue something for them. I have found a 60:40 to be the best means to raise money and give the developers and the team a chance to really work for in order to earn millions for themselves.

This seems to be a very good point from my understanding. That means that they are positive on getting WeTrust / TRST very big and that their 8 million coins will be way enough for them. And it shows that they are not greedy.

In a perfect world it would be, but the new hires, the team who get stocks, shares or coins in the cryptoworld ask for a good percentage of coins to really put in effort. With just 8 percent of coins available, it becomes really hard for them to be interested since priced at $0.25 at 8 million coins make it 2 million dollars worth for the entire team right now and aiming for like 2 -4 dollars per coin would raise it the stake by 16 to 32 million dollars to the entire team which still isn't enough in the real world. Even a assumption of 2 to 4 dollars is expected to be in the next year preferably not before  if they have their beta and the actual launch in Q1 and Q2.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
The only point which bugs me about wetrust is the low percentage of coins they have kept for themselves. Only 8 million of a pool of 100 million which really puts them at a spot that they don't stand to make good profit for themselves by these gains. They really have to shoot for the stars to accrue something for them. I have found a 60:40 to be the best means to raise money and give the developers and the team a chance to really work for in order to earn millions for themselves.

This seems to be a very good point from my understanding. That means that they are positive on getting WeTrust / TRST very big and that their 8 million coins will be way enough for them. And it shows that they are not greedy.
Pages:
Jump to: