Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 66. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello guys! I just bought some TRST tokens. I saw rapidly raised price about month ago. Can we expect something like that in the near future? Or it's more like long-term investment?  Huh
It could be happen again and it could be not. TRUST was ever reached 17k satoshi as their ATH and after that it never reach that price again.
But there is a chance, isn't it? Can the final release of the platform provoke a rise in price? I think this is the only option.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
Hello guys! I just bought some TRST tokens. I saw rapidly raised price about month ago. Can we expect something like that in the near future? Or it's more like long-term investment?  Huh
It could be happen again and it could be not. TRUST was ever reached 17k satoshi as their ATH and after that it never reach that price again.
Activity: 6
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
#TRST IOS App is About to Launch.
Thats a Big News for #TRST

Can you provide more information about this news? I keep following their updates and even receive emails but haven't received any such update.

Thats because its a FAKE news. It was already marked as false in their Slack.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

Can you provide more information about this news? I keep following their updates and even receive emails but haven't received any such update.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10

Its fake.
Activity: 7
Activity: 13

product release. Roadmap being rolled out.

its being roll out, when?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
This is first step towards practical usage of the application. Alpha will be made under some levels what I understood from last update as well. Important thing is these releases are on time without any delay. can't wait to see beta version in the middle of next month which will be real beginning.
Activity: 42
"Achievement Unlocked: Completed Alpha product being internally tested by the team. #TRST $TRST"

https://twitter.com/WeTrustPlatform/status/922922887031398400
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
Prices are very stable but difficult to ride. I want advice, is WETRUST still worth to invest in 2018?
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Even if the price is lower than ICO, it is still higher than ICO and should be seen as positive.Therefore, at this time, we need to consider and accumulate more, because the price is different from the team's new update at that time.
Actually if you compare the price movement on some altcoins you can see that TRST did not go down so much and that is how investors supported this project. Looking at the daily performance, the price is still stable and sometimes it does increase a little bit and therefore it's good for us and we can also expect that after the Fork the price will start to pump, good idea to buy now.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
Even if the price is lower than ICO, it is still higher than ICO and should be seen as positive.Therefore, at this time, we need to consider and accumulate more, because the price is different from the team's new update at that time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Although Bitcoin has become much more valuable since the Trst crowdfunding finished in which one token was equivalent to 5000 satoshi approximately. If we see in BTC price then too we can say it is maintaining that floor. In fact price are lot more higher. Next couple of weeks will bring Trst back in game and cheap tokens will become part of pats. It is time to take risk the bigger the risk the greater the profit.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
By the end of this month alpha 1 in close testing circle will be available. Then alpha 2 and likewise alpha 3 which will be converted into beta next month. What a busy schedule and very short termed roasmap. That was great update for newsletter subscribers after missing the last weeks updates. WeTrust is going to dominate this domain on circle lending very soon.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
The market of P2P lending is of trillions dollars which Wetrust is trying to conquer. Last session of question and their answers should be very interesting as I didn't had occasion to catch all the information. It was stated that whole session will be available to see in short time. Trst token easily can have price in dollars with fully functional lending platform.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Just got my self some of this sweet sweet token
That's what you do when the the coin is dumping, next month it will bring easy money as the price will surely rise again.
10k is easy as we have seen in the past so keep accumulating all you can and just hold it.
5K is very cheap, I would not hesitate to buy at this price, I'm sure it's free money.

The BTC factor has not been a much cause for TRST dump as of now, the price looks to be stable around 5000 sat and ranges close to that.Waiting for the product to be out soon and would see a new all-time high breaking the previous one of 20000 sat which was set during June-July.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
That's what you do when the the coin is dumping, next month it will bring easy money as the price will surely rise again.
10k is easy as we have seen in the past so keep accumulating all you can and just hold it.
5K is very cheap, I would not hesitate to buy at this price, I'm sure it's free money.
Activity: 51
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Hi, What was the ICO price? Huh

Thanks!

The ICO price is around 5500sat and with the first-day bonus it was 5000 sat I believe, someone corrects me if I am wrong here.It's slightly below ICO at the moment but a good coin to hold on with a strong team in place.
The price fall back was affected only by the price skyrocket of bitcoin but eventually it will be back to normal. I would accumulate more if I have more money, I will not hesitate because I know in just a short period of time I can already get my money back with a good profit.

Even though the price is below ICO, it is still above ICO in terms of fiat and that should be taken as a  positive side.Agreed, it is this time we need to consider and accumulate more as the price will not be the same when there are new updates coming from the team.

People shouldn't quote prices in bitcoin because bitcoin is aggressively rallying and volatile. If you want to see the real price, you must quote in USD.
Pages:
Jump to: