Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 65. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Regarding to the latest AMA, it is very interesting, that the WeTrustTeam ignore the question "are some big partnerships planed? like with Allianz Group?" in the AMA as it is a very important question for investors for and fore most new cooperations like with the Allianz Group would be a proof that WeTrust will be a good product supported by big companies. Not a good sign for the WeTrust. I think WeTrust turn a blind eye on the question deliberately.

Also the fact that they don't want to use Vitalik as promotion channel should be brought into question (as far as marketing is concerned).

Regarding to the Cooperation-Questions as mentioned see:
See the questions in the AMA:
https://app2.sli.do/event/xbsrzmm1/ask?utm_content=buffer1fdfa&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer)

See the answers in the latest AMA:
https://www.reddit.com/r/WeTrustPlatform/comments/7amka9/wetrust_ama_5_november_3_recap/

Vitalik is like the trump card, you can only play it once. He is a advisor to over 5 cryptocurrencies from what i hear and certainly can't go promoting each and every currency. He is more from a technical advisory point of view and yes his statements do hold value but if he openly declares support for one currency and if it doesn't deliver, the other teams advised by vitalik stand to lose from it. The only point which bugs me about wetrust is the low percentage of coins they have kept for themselves. Only 8 million of a pool of 100 million which really puts them at a spot that they don't stand to make good profit for themselves by these gains. They really have to shoot for the stars to accrue something for them. I have found a 60:40 to be the best means to raise money and give the developers and the team a chance to really work for in order to earn millions for themselves.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
where to check roadmap?
Activity: 994
Merit: 277
Regarding to the latest AMA, it is very interesting, that the WeTrustTeam ignore the question "are some big partnerships planed? like with Allianz Group?" in the AMA as it is a very important question for investors for and fore most new cooperations like with the Allianz Group would be a proof that WeTrust will be a good product supported by big companies. Not a good sign for the WeTrust. I think WeTrust turn a blind eye on the question deliberately.

Also the fact that they don't want to use Vitalik as promotion channel should be brought into question (as far as marketing is concerned).

https://app2.sli.do/event/xbsrzmm1/ask?utm_content=buffer1fdfa&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer)

https://www.reddit.com/r/WeTrustPlatform/comments/7amka9/wetrust_ama_5_november_3_recap/

A big majority of the business partnerships are closed on a NDA base.
So, no, the team won't tell you before there is an official statement.
Activity: 74
https://twitter.com/vitalikbuterin/status/916856310917824513

But come on, this tweet of Vitalik is such nebulous and definitely not meaningful. Vitalik didn't say that he supports the product.

Two posts full of FUD. Congrats, now get back into your basket.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
https://twitter.com/vitalikbuterin/status/916856310917824513

But come on, this tweet of Vitalik is such nebulous and definitely not meaningful. Vitalik didn't say that he supports the product.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
What I understood from their answer they only said currently they don't plan to get Vitalik involved in promotion. This doesn't mean they will not include him if there will be necessity of his presence. It is everyone's own interpretation. At this stage development and testings are going on if they need Vitalik will input his contribution to make the project successful just like his last tweet. 
Activity: 2

Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Really looking forward to the price at the end of the month. Can't believe there is no hype around Wetrust even though vitalik is an advisor and they are ahead of their schedule of rolling our their product. I am happy with this week's AMA which dropped a few hints about the testing being almost at the completion stage and soon they will hit start with their marketing.
I am expecting atleast a 30 percent gain by the month end.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Any update how the close testing of alpha version is going on ? It will be light in darkness to get access and awareness about the progress and when next upgraded version is going to be out ? I understand that this needs time but for excitement as we are climbing up with every coming day.
Activity: 51
where is TRST wallet?
It is a token on the ethereum chain so you just need an ether wallet.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
where is TRST wallet?
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
It is accumulation time because there is not much left to wait. Just draw a possible scenario after the completion of project with working lending p2p platform with Vitalik endorsement. All this is equal to explode in price in matter of time. We are in November already and time is on the wings so do action right now.
You are right, the price is so cheap now, I cannot believe people are not buying it, only the smart will think of buying because they see the opportunity to make money in just a short period of time. After the bitcoin rally, I can already expect the price will rise more than 10K sats and this would happen before the end of the month.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
It is accumulation time because there is not much left to wait. Just draw a possible scenario after the completion of project with working lending p2p platform with Vitalik endorsement. All this is equal to explode in price in matter of time. We are in November already and time is on the wings so do action right now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
They are right on track with their roadmap. Alpha & Beta will be finished this month and the product is going to be released in December. I think right after the BTC fork they are going to start with their marketing in order to get things going.

Right after the fork-shitstorm. This will be a great moment to promote the coin. Perfect timing.
Activity: 74
They are right on track with their roadmap. Alpha & Beta will be finished this month and the product is going to be released in December. I think right after the BTC fork they are going to start with their marketing in order to get things going.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
As Vitalik has declared publicly that he is advisor of our coin, we do expect more rapid improovement and updates..
Activity: 886
Interesting....TRST has remain stable at 25 cents plus since August. I guess the investors here are very confident in the team and in the product.

This is also one reason it has not been dumped hard like other coins where the value has been fallen by over 30%.My portfolio is down by other coins but trust remains stable around 4500-5000 sat despite btc reaching a new all time high .
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Interesting....TRST has remain stable at 25 cents plus since August. I guess the investors here are very confident in the team and in the product.
Activity: 980
It seems that November will be very busy with all the alpha versions testings. Once they get required results these alpha will be converted into beta testing for the public to take them on board as well. More likely chances are to see this market on the move with updates during next days. What is to keep remember is they have to release by the end of the year complete working set up as of their target.
Pages:
Jump to: