Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 89. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Soon we will hit 20ksat, which will be the new floor, I expect the team to be rolling out good news update soon and the price only has one direction to go which is North
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
No new news? How can people buy without hype? Please dev anything please.  Grin
Activity: 350
http://cointedtoken.com/
Why is the price going up? It seems like this coin is highly correlated to Bitcoin.

I have a lot of TRST i think this is one of my great investment for the year. One thing i don't understand about the project though. How would the insurance work?

Most of these coins you can't really tell why any of them go up. even if there's an announcement such a small portion of investors come from the informed crowd...a ton of the crypto market is being pumped now by speculators from the outside seeing how high bitcoin and ether are going...and all the others. But bitcoin and ether are the ones I'm even starting to hear once in a while in a public eavesdrop it's crazy thinking how some of us got into ETH and DASH really early, but even crazier to think of the earliest investors in bitcoin....aka nerds with some time on their hands xD

I think TRST is going up because people are believing in the project and thinking psychologically any 'good' token under $1 is a steal...when you see how bitcoin didn't really have a central goal, the mechanism itself was kinda the goal...and then you see how some of these tokens are goal-specific and oriented for a specific task I mean the value psychologically only increases. Because it logically means if the team succeeds with the goal they're planning, and it becomes remotely big even, then the asset specifically created for the team's goal will naturally raise in value as the team's project raises in value...as it's developed into something 'real'.

I think more and more 'outside' money is coming in daily. I think this might be the year we see a bunch of billionaires throwing into as many ico's as they can, just from analyzing the 2017 trends so far. Anyone who makes dividends in stocks would be a fool to not at least START looking into cryptos as they're hearing more and more about how people are remembering some 'lost' coins that are now worth 200k+.

Crazy...and so surreal. And great to be part of it Wink
Activity: 406
Hello! Send me a message.
Why is the price going up? It seems like this coin is highly correlated to Bitcoin.

I have a lot of TRST i think this is one of my great investment for the year. One thing i don't understand about the project though. How would the insurance work?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
The project is funded by the Chinese government

What is your source.

This would be from his imagination when involving any Government in a coin I also have a large amount into this coin because it's very promising and for sure it will be big thing in future. If there is any source than please share with us.
Activity: 196
about to break 50 cents! Hell yeah!

The price movement is quite good, its 3x price of the token offered during ICO and I see this will not be going down now further.The token has been listed in top7 startups and would be really worth holding for a year.

I am also wait for 10x from ICO price. Not so huge distance nowadays)
Activity: 378

What is your source.
Activity: 139
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
The project is quite good to invest some money
Activity: 886
Merit: 500

The price movement is quite good, its 3x price of the token offered during ICO and I see this will not be going down now further.The token has been listed in top7 startups and would be really worth holding for a year.
Activity: 363
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
most undervalued token out there, invested heavily
this alone will make me rich

You made a wise decision by taking this project for heavy investment I also have some into this. At the moment this is under development soon the team will launch their 1st dapp which has nice potential that's why I am agreed with you this could make all strong hands rich.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
most undervalued token out there, invested heavily
this alone will make me rich
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Yes, there's no stopping crypto fomo. Wetrust is positioned well enough, especially when they begin to deliver.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Another BTC bull run caused the price drop of TRST that sucks coz whenever TRST is going up BTC is bringing it down lol

EDIT: Price is going back up YAyyy

In the long run TRST should be a good investment. Buy and hodl. Set back and relax.  Grin
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Another BTC bull run caused the price drop of TRST that sucks coz whenever TRST is going up BTC is bringing it down lol

EDIT: Price is going back up YAyyy
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Pretty sure it was a fake pump  Grin
With this op btc rise, lets go back to 10k ehe
It's still good if it will only be down to 10K, most of alts now are having a red party, bitcoin is up and altcoin is down, we see this most of the time but a real pump will not be affected only if it is real.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Pretty sure it was a fake pump  Grin
With this op btc rise, lets go back to 10k ehe
Activity: 350
CrowdWiz
trust price is awesome. i am an holder.but trust need poloniex.hope it will hit there.
Pages:
Jump to: