Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 88. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
What was the ICO price for this?
3k - 3.5k sat, not sure what was the exact number but ICO price should be around that price. Now it is rising 5x from ICO price

The team gathered 1000 BTC + 80000 ETH which is around 9000 BTC now. With current market cap of 12,399 BTC it's x1.38 from ICO price.

I am already 11X in terms of USD. I don't know how your are calculating this 1.38X...

What's the reason to measure in terms of USD? If you just stayed in ETH instead of investing in Trust you'd still get 11X. So Trust didn't give you any profit so far. Well 1.38 if you still hodl.

I used USD because I invested USD in this project. I bought BTC/ETH to invest in this project. I will take out USD when I need money or want to sell TRST, though I will trade it with BTC/ETH.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
http://cointedtoken.com/

Interesting and valid points.
Just wanted to share my personal perspective and I believe it should correlate or even be identical to many seanoned crypto and bitcoin bugs.Althoug I in no way consider myself as such.
So,I only look what is bitcoin price of any coin and any other talk is irrational and pointless.Alt Coins are being traded in pairs with bitcoin and that's what you see when look at the chart.
Nobs buy and sell following fiat -smart ones bitcoin price.

fair enough and to each his own agree to disagree. but theres a member invested in MGO like myself whom I really respect his choices and his analyses...and he measures in fiat xD

and I think I'm big if I throw 30 BTC into a project, this guy put like 500 BTC worth into MGO...and his past choices got him to the point where he COULD put that much into one crowdfund, but just saying...he never measures in BTC price and no one could call him a noob seriously without laughing.

The dude is on point both from a real world fundamental viewpoint AND understanding the cryptosphere.

Again, to each his own I suppose but in my (merely a member!) experience since I got into ETH around 7 bucks is that measuring in fiat has done me quite fine! and apparently that method of logic is making other people MILLIONS daily so good on everyone who makes value measuring paired to BTC, good on everyone who uses fiat.

Cheers!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
3k - 3.5k sat, not sure what was the exact number but ICO price should be around that price. Now it is rising 5x from ICO price

The team gathered 1000 BTC + 80000 ETH which is around 9000 BTC now. With current market cap of 12,399 BTC it's x1.38 from ICO price.

I am already 11X in terms of USD. I don't know how your are calculating this 1.38X...

What's the reason to measure in terms of USD? If you just stayed in ETH instead of investing in Trust you'd still get 11X. So Trust didn't give you any profit so far. Well 1.38 if you still hodl.

lol whats the reason to measure in USD (or any fiat doesn't have to be USD)?...

The fact that it took fiat to originally trade for these...even if you're mining the coins thats fiat going to power.

People need to stop with the 'if you had held' argument because it's like schroedengers cat you cant know theres no real way to know unless you held the ETH/BTC...which you didn't.

For all you know you could've accidentally lost all the ETH you were hodling if you hadn't invested in TRST....it's an alternate timeline, a theoretical universe for us, you can't say you lost money just because you invest with ETH at $50 and it hits $150...

Another reason you measure in USD (or any fiat) is because most people now are in this for the future day where they TRADE BACK TO FIAT TO BUY SOMETHING ...until the day comes where it's commonplace to buy homes/vehicles with btc...EVERYWHERE...then people will be looking to turn huge gains into fiat at some point.

Even for the die hard crypto'ers, you wouldn't make ANY gains in value if 'real' money investors hadn't been coming in more and more as the years go on. The thing that is gonna give retarded gains is going to be fractions of the global economy shifting into crypto...it's not more and more crypto-nerds just buying em up at higher and higher values.

Outside money is coming in, and THEY will measure it in USD/fiat....and it's because of them that bitcoin has even gone up enough for it to be 3k/btc...
Interesting and valid points.
Just wanted to share my personal perspective and I believe it should correlate or even be identical to many seanoned crypto and bitcoin bugs.Althoug I in no way consider myself as such.
So,I only look what is bitcoin price of any coin and any other talk is irrational and pointless.Alt Coins are being traded in pairs with bitcoin and that's what you see when look at the chart.
Nobs buy and sell following fiat -smart ones bitcoin price.

Activity: 350
http://cointedtoken.com/

lol whats the reason to measure in USD (or any fiat doesn't have to be USD)?...

The fact that it took fiat to originally trade for these...even if you're mining the coins thats fiat going to power.

People need to stop with the 'if you had held' argument because it's like schroedengers cat you cant know theres no real way to know unless you held the ETH/BTC...which you didn't.

For all you know you could've accidentally lost all the ETH you were hodling if you hadn't invested in TRST....it's an alternate timeline, a theoretical universe for us, you can't say you lost money just because you invest with ETH at $50 and it hits $150...

Another reason you measure in USD (or any fiat) is because most people now are in this for the future day where they TRADE BACK TO FIAT TO BUY SOMETHING ...until the day comes where it's commonplace to buy homes/vehicles with btc...EVERYWHERE...then people will be looking to turn huge gains into fiat at some point.

Even for the die hard crypto'ers, you wouldn't make ANY gains in value if 'real' money investors hadn't been coming in more and more as the years go on. The thing that is gonna give retarded gains is going to be fractions of the global economy shifting into crypto...it's not more and more crypto-nerds just buying em up at higher and higher values.

Outside money is coming in, and THEY will measure it in USD/fiat....and it's because of them that bitcoin has even gone up enough for it to be 3k/btc...
Activity: 448
Provide high-quality Chinese translation

In BTC it is x1.38, meaning it rises almost as fast as BTC or ETH.

In ICO, you have to calculate the USD value at the time. Who knows what will happen later, maybe BTC and ETH will drop significantly, maybe they will rise, no one knows, it is not the ICO's fault.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

legendary

Yes if you are calculating with ETH price now. When the ICO ended, ETH only worth around 0.015 btc, so it's around 1200 btc + 1000 btc = 2200 btc.

What's the point to measure in $ if you invested in BTC and ETH? If you hold ETH instead of investing in Trust you'd have a huge gain buy now. Which means you basically lost money in Trust if you sell lower. That's why I think it's only logical to measure by current price.

Otherwise it's like you invest in ETH when it's 0.015 btc and next day ETH is 0.15 btc and the coin you invested x2 from ICO and you're like "OMG I've just made x2!!" lol.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

Yes if you are calculating with ETH price now. When the ICO ended, ETH only worth around 0.015 btc, so it's around 1200 btc + 1000 btc = 2200 btc.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Someone is having fun and hard manipulating the price with 30++ btc.
legendary

Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Activity: 490
Glad I've found this project now when it's merely above ICO price. I'm sure it goes x10 before 2018.

yeah maybe will happen on 2018 but now the price keep down, i hope will break 20k soon
legendary
Glad I've found this project now when it's merely above ICO price. I'm sure it goes x10 before 2018.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
about to break 50 cents! Hell yeah!

The price movement is quite good, its 3x price of the token offered during ICO and I see this will not be going down now further.The token has been listed in top7 startups and would be really worth holding for a year.

I am also wait for 10x from ICO price. Not so huge distance nowadays)

How much time do you think that will need for 10x ICO price?
My opinion is not before 2018 yrs. although the general cryptocurrencies price trend can expect maybe earlier. I keep my TRST and now I'm mad because I did not take more trst
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Wetrust is sleeping giant it giving chances again an again to pick this coin at cheap price. I think once their dapp will get launched than it will skyrocket to the moon it's just matter of time that is why price is still under $1 at stage.
Most probably. At the moment all we can do is to hold our coins. I am waiting patiently for the coin to be usable. Time= Profit.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Wetrust is sleeping giant it giving chances again an again to pick this coin at cheap price. I think once their dapp will get launched than it will skyrocket to the moon it's just matter of time that is why price is still under $1 at stage.
Activity: 868

I think the tweet is about Humaniq, the amount in that address seems significant, I know soon the team will be working on listing some tokens in coming weeks but cant rely speculate on the token
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

Trustcoin is also promising project I have very strong believe in this dev team they are doing very impressive job to make it useful for real world. I think soon price will get stable over $1 as like the progress is going wonderful.
Pages:
Jump to: