Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 91. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
the price is 14k satoshi right now
possible up to 20k satoshi in few days

2-5 dollars in a few months
Or 2-1$ in a few weeks. Hahaha. The trade volume is still low for speculating such big price jump. TRST needs huge trading volume it can be listed on top and attract many investors to pump the price.
Activity: 378

2-5 dollars in a few months
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
That push to 15k satoshis was nice
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
WeTrust is amazing project with its innovative ROSCA concept but it needs lots of publicity and marketing to make it widely adopted platform.
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
is slack working? Trying to get an invite, not received it yet.
Activity: 350
http://cointedtoken.com/
Buy & burn, good dev updates and most important peoples usage can move price much more, as just 30k. Will take some time, but 1USD+ is very possible. This is best financial product based on ETH at market, for real people, for every day usage.

You mean it MIGHT be the best financial product based on ETH.

People seem to have differing perspectives on how this works...and I'm afraid (and also correct in saying) that most people who invested in this or any other ICO for that matter didn't read the whitepaper, or even the roadmap for the project.

If you go back and read some posts, people think this is gonna be some project where based on their trust rating they'll be able to get huge loans from strangers to help them go further in the world...but people who think that way generally wouldn't know what to do with a loan ANYWAY...

A ROSCA is meant to be used by people in REAL LIFE SOCIAL CIRCLES/NETWORKS...the project MAY choose to implement some system that incentivized global loans stranger-to-stranger...but that is forever away and doesn't seem feasible as all that's stopping someone from stealing is 'their trust rating they've worked so hard on'?...

The saddest thing about this crypto-market bubble that we're currently in (whether you realize it not) is that projects with actual potential for real world utility literally CANT be valued on fundamentals...everything is currently speculation which hey, I'll ride the bubble up...but it really bothers me that you can't predict anything logically, and that many projects might even eventually fail due to the bubble bursting, and their whole rise to power in the first placed being based on that bubble.

Mark my words, we're in the next internet bubble. The DOTCOM bubble made billionaires from nothing...and made nothings from billionaires. Be careful with your money....Caveat Emptor but don't forget either to ride the bubble til it pops.

A market will remain illogical longer than you can remain wealthy.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0

@kamiyama: 16 team members is correct - we've actually added another advisor to our team recently! Updates soon to come. Our website is going through a refresh, so

you'll all see a new look soon.

which is correct and which is fake it can be measured by intelligent perspective. Undecided
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Buy & burn, good dev updates and most important peoples usage can move price much more, as just 30k. Will take some time, but 1USD+ is very possible. This is best financial product based on ETH at market, for real people, for every day usage.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
Wow, Wetrust price is so stable, must be some accumulation going on.

Can it go to 30k? Because the accumulation is absolute.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Those with plan for long term are going to win big from this project. Team will keep delivering after the successful launch of platform which is going under intense development and constant procedure of keep reducing tokens will play vital role to increase the value. It is not right time to judge the value of this project better wait and see after few weeks time.
Activity: 432
Also keep this in mind
"Regardless of the path we take for our next product, we will consider a “buy & burn” mechanism of TRST tokens using any fees charged by the platform as a method to reduce token supply and benefit the entire WeTrust community."

Anything big in the pipeline for the near future? Getting hard to keep up with all the projects I'm invested in Lips sealed

This is latest update I think. Some information about future steps.
https://blog.wetrust.io/wetrust-next-steps-on-the-road-to-financial-inclusion-db1f5d06ff7e
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Wow, Wetrust price is so stable, must be some accumulation going on.
Activity: 242

Great.We trust listed among top 7 fintech, must say the potential of this token has been on the rising side and noted by a lot of crypto enthusiasts.

They're just stating what we already know Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

Great.We trust listed among top 7 fintech, must say the potential of this token has been on the rising side and noted by a lot of crypto enthusiasts.
Activity: 336
I keep a few tokens in my portfolio. I hope for further growth.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I agree,communication it's important.However I will not sell my coins due this,because I believe in the project for long term

Th team is still working on this project but they are active on slack channel and posting updates time to time there. Once this product will get completed and ready to use for public use than they will be active on this forum. I think so this time to buy more as it's long term project.
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
I agree,communication it's important.However I will not sell my coins due this,because I believe in the project for long term
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Anything big in the pipeline for the near future? Getting hard to keep up with all the projects I'm invested in Lips sealed

This is latest update I think. Some information about future steps.
https://blog.wetrust.io/wetrust-next-steps-on-the-road-to-financial-inclusion-db1f5d06ff7e
Pages:
Jump to: