Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty - page 23. (Read 115414 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 267
iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.
when the new exchanges? Like binance or similar

No project is allowed to share dates and names before they are added, that includes us, it is in the exchanges terms of use, but we are looking forward to share more news.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
What happens with trueflip instead on the web and now it is impossible to enter the investor's part or withdraw the tokens. How long will it take to solve the problem?

The interface is new and is being improved.
We might still change a few things

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Thanks for the reply but what I want to know is if my tokens are safe? Because before I could see them and now I can not.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
we need more marketing plan. only have 200-300 user each day. That is not enough in my opinion for this project.  around 5000-10000 user buy ticket per day.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
when the new exchanges? Like binance or similar
Activity: 1260
Merit: 267
iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.
What happens with trueflip instead on the web and now it is impossible to enter the investor's part or withdraw the tokens. How long will it take to solve the problem?

The interface is new and is being improved.
We might still change a few things

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
Merit: 255
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
TrueFlip [TFL] is listed new exchange Yobit https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/940601288479436800

this is a good new to all of us. this might add volume to the TFL right now. but i really do hope that some more good and big exchange TFL will be listed. i just dont like yobit cause it has no customer's support incase you encounter problem/

Investors convinced by TFL not only with its price will up. they are confident with what had been planned by TFL team. That Token TFL would got a percentage of ticket sales. And the good news too for the bounty hunter can get also percentage profit/sales ticket if they send the tokens that they get from the bounty to his website.

Are the bounty tokens allowed to be part of the lottery? as I remember earlier it was not supposed to be part of the game and now rules have changed for it?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
TrueFlip [TFL] is listed new exchange Yobit https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/940601288479436800

this is a good new to all of us. this might add volume to the TFL right now. but i really do hope that some more good and big exchange TFL will be listed. i just dont like yobit cause it has no customer's support incase you encounter problem/

Investors convinced by TFL not only with its price will up. they are confident with what had been planned by TFL team. That Token TFL would got a percentage of ticket sales. And the good news too for the bounty hunter can get also percentage profit/sales ticket if they send the tokens that they get from the bounty to his website.
Activity: 448

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
I really don't understand why you keep ignoring my question regarding the massive security risk? How exactly are those funds kept that you ask users to deposit via your website?

The developers do have layers of protection, though we can not describe them for security reasons, we make sure that only you can withdraw or transfer and not even us can touch those tokens.

Best Regards,
TrueFlip.io

Hm good to know, but only to a certain degree because why would it be necessary for you to keep that to yourself if no even you can't touch those tokens? How would anyone else be able to do so if it's not possible for you?

Alright I accept that you are not willing to deal with my question. I for my part learned that people avoiding questions usually don't have proper answers Wink

Our security system is enough secured to protect your funds and tokens. We recommend everyone to protect their accounts with secure passwords and 2FA. But as for your initial question, we don't persuade people to store all their funds on our website.

But you incentivize them to do it. Can't you manage your lotteries (or for whatever people have to store their funds on your website) via a wonderfully secure smart contract?

This is a kind of question that is more technical and developer centered.
But we do manage our balances with exchange level security. The same reason why exchanges don't manage their funds with smart contracts is the reason why we use our layers of protection just like them. Smart contracts also have points of failure and different from other software they can not be changed, check recently smart contract errors that lead to millions in losses on another company.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

And it turned out that the mistakes which have been done were extremely amateurish. In comparison to most exchanges do you hold any licenses or is there any oversight body aware of you? I mean, of course you bring that example up. I would have done the same if I were you, but I do some differences between you and at least the exchanges I use. But please tell me if I am mistaken and let me know whether you are a registered business in a reliable legal environment with compulsory compliance requirements that you currently fulfill. That is how I pick my exchanges. Are you viable given the scope of my personal requirements?
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

That's one of the shit exchanges we can find today.I would advise not trading over there as many users have reported about withdrawals not being processed and been waiting for a long time.You can find this information on their thread of this forum.
Activity: 19
I personally will not vote for TFL? since the team should work, not an inventory. agrees that the game industry is very large and the idea is good, but the team can not even make normal marketing, but only promises!

So, why are you still here exactly? If you do not like this project just sell and move on. At least this is what I would do. Now you have two exchanges to choose from. Or are you also waiting for Bittrex to sell?

If you are stuck with a loss and waiting to recover, bashing the project is not going to help, quite the opposite.

If you do not like the team, do not vote for them, vote for your own interest.
Merit: 101

KuCoin is not a big exchange today, but it's growing fast, just like Binance did (KuCoin has its tokens too). I used it, it's nice, I took RedPulse there.

Anyway, I think a small exchange is better than no exchange. Today there is only one and, honestly, EtherDelta is NOT a very user friendly one.

And I think being listed on a few small exchanges may help to move to bigger ones.

So what's exactly the problem with getting listed on this one?

Right now TFL is in the second place, it takes five minutes to throw in a vote. Nothing to loose and a good way to spread the word about TFL.

I personally will not vote for TFL? since the team should work, not an inventory. agrees that the game industry is very large and the idea is good, but the team can not even make normal marketing, but only promises!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

KuCoin is not a big exchange today, but it's growing fast, just like Binance did (KuCoin has its tokens too). I used it, it's nice, I took RedPulse there.

Anyway, I think a small exchange is better than no exchange. Today there is only one and, honestly, EtherDelta is NOT a very user friendly one.

And I think being listed on a few small exchanges may help to move to bigger ones.

So what's exactly the problem with getting listed on this one?

Right now TFL is in the second place, it takes five minutes to throw in a vote. Nothing to loose and a good way to spread the word about TFL.

Activity: 448
If you haven't already done so, go here and vote for TFL on Kucoin!

https://www.kucoin.com/#/vote

Only two days left.

TFL needs to make to exchanges like liqui or Binance.Kucoin seems to be a small exchange and getting added there won't make much change to the price, anyways we need some volume.

yeah i agree. there are so many exchange that they can be listed to. but maybe some exchange will not accept them same as the reason why hitbtc removed the TFL market on their exchange. but we will still hope for a bigger exchange though.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500

Only two days left.

TFL needs to make to exchanges like liqui or Binance.Kucoin seems to be a small exchange and getting added there won't make much change to the price, anyways we need some volume.

Only two days left.
Activity: 49
Any information of dev?Where are you from?

You haven't answer the question... Huh
Pages:
Jump to: