Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty - page 27. (Read 115446 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 550
This project is far below my expectation. There are no buyers on the market anyway. ICO finished before Bitcoincash came out. And btc was well below its current price. The money they've got is about x5 with the current rate. But this team does not even care about the tokens. They are trying to improve the platform. Good advertising is not possible to do in the token price is reflected in this situation unfortunately. No one thinks of investors.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Just committed to this ICO.Unsure, however i think is a good project.By the way, best of luck TrueFlip!

When you are not sure whether it is a good project, why do you like to be committed to it? Must have woken up and come rushing to post this and spam the forum as much as possible.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hello,

Why Hitbtc removed TrueFlip from trading? I was about to buy some TFL tokens there and found that the market is taken down.

Does they suspect something about your project or there is another reason for this?

HitBTC exchange has adopted a unilateral decision to cease trading TFL tokens. Our team is surprised to hear that, as TFL stays among a very few tokens supported with an operating business. The team will not perform any actions to continue partnership with this platform, but move forward in talks with other exchanges. As well, we concentrate on developing our products and the surrounding business processes.

Best Regards,
TrueFlip.io

im a bit sudden to know that hitbtc removed TFL in their trading markets. hitbtc is a good exchange though especially it has a good trading volume. but that is hitbtc's decision. i guess you need to add more exchange.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
I really don't understand why you keep ignoring my question regarding the massive security risk? How exactly are those funds kept that you ask users to deposit via your website?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
Hello,

Why Hitbtc removed TrueFlip from trading? I was about to buy some TFL tokens there and found that the market is taken down.

Does they suspect something about your project or there is another reason for this?

HitBTC exchange has adopted a unilateral decision to cease trading TFL tokens. Our team is surprised to hear that, as TFL stays among a very few tokens supported with an operating business. The team will not perform any actions to continue partnership with this platform, but move forward in talks with other exchanges. As well, we concentrate on developing our products and the surrounding business processes.

Best Regards,
TrueFlip.io

It's good that you have a working lottery. That's the main reason to consider investing in you. But Operational business is worthless if you don't have a proper communication with your investors and partners.

What actions will perform your team. Your words sounds too general and in past few month you've done nothing to prove me wrong. I don't even could EtherDelta listing as team's effort. Every ERC20 token is there.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Check fairness
Hello, TrueFlip. I have a problem.
I had made a deposit 0.05 btc to my account, but there is still no money on my balance.
0.05 btc deposit is on my transaction's page.
https://blockchain.info/tx/de8ff6d4c0f39994af2f1ce5e5ac3ca105a444dc97d108c91a74a349f7a72322
I wrote a request to support, but did not receive any response.
I wrote a PM on bitcointalk, but did not receive any response again.
My registration e-mail is [email protected].
Half a week, Carl.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I've read somewhere in the past. At the end of 2017 we will share the new improvements they wrote. I think new games will be added in 2018. Smiley
Activity: 1260
Merit: 267
iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.
Hello,

Best Regards,
TrueFlip.io
legendary
After Hitbtc delisting of TFL we are waiting more active Trueflip team work to list token to another big exchanges as the promice many times. Trueflip team need to be more active now and give more progress to the community.

Agree. I reviewed their activity and noticed that they was very active during the ICO period and then it seems like they disappeared, posting minimal info just from time to time. Additionally, seems they are still having unresolved issues from the bounty campaign.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
After Hitbtc delisting of TFL we are waiting more active Trueflip team work to list token to another big exchanges as the promice many times. Trueflip team need to be more active now and give more progress to the community.
legendary
Hello,

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Trueflip.io as for my question on the top of this page: isn't it a massive security risk to have people send all their funds to your website in order to be able to participate?
Activity: 532
Merit: 252
What did trueflip do with the Bitcoin Cash that they got from holding so much Bitcoins?

Hello stupido656,   

The answer about Bitcoin Cash will be announced in December, 2017.

Best Regards,
TrueFlip.io

I wish we would get a share for everyone who has bitcoins in his account
if not I'm sure you'll be very rich Grin

What did trueflip do with the Bitcoin Cash that they got from holding so much Bitcoins?

Hello stupido656,   

The answer about Bitcoin Cash will be announced in December, 2017.

Best Regards,
TrueFlip.io
I have a number of questions
1 - To qualify for the holders lottery is the assumption right that you have to hold your TFL token on the trueflip wallet
2 - If yes, how do I transfer my TFL tokens from MEW to the trueflip wallet

Yes, you need to park your tokens on Trueflip website, to do that click on "balance" on the top corner of the screen, then on "parked tokens" click on the exclamation mark "!", you'll be able to see something like this

This is interesting. I read it before that there was a lottery on TFL holders after ICO. So up to now lottery on TFL holders continue? Hmm, maybe I miss something since I didn't find it in TFL site. How about the said dividends, it's also working?

When in 2018 will the payouts become automatic/handled by a smart contract?

The concern gamblers would have now is that the 400 BTC jackpot wouldn't be paid out, but if the funds were held and processed by a smart contract then the lottery could run in perpetuity & automatically pay out valid winners even if the founders ran into difficulties.

The smart contract could also be programmed to send X% of entry ticket fees to a shareholder smart contract and also a contract controlled by you for operating & marketing etc. (Once everything is automated and couldn't be shut down shareholders could be paid automatically, without the shareholder lottery mechanism.)

Great!

Nobody will believe in a company that change "words in contract" all the time.

If don't pay dividends as agreed on ICO, how will customers and partners believe they will pay the Jackpot 400 BTC?

Hello NJB18, alexluthor

yes, they are coming in December, 2017.

Jackpot is in safe and will be paid to winner.

Best Regards,
TrueFlip.io
Hello!

Did you burn the unsold tokens after the ICO ? thanks

Xprim777,
Our smart contract was programmed to produce tokens for sale, for team, for advisors and bounty.
After token sale was finished, the tokens for team, for advisors and bounty were produced in proportion.
So the unsold token were not produced by the way.

I think the price for every ticket kinda high which is .0005 btc 3.94$ atm, would there be any plans of decreasing the ticket price. Cheaper ticket price would attract more players with big pot money  Tongue 1$ /0.00013 btc should be more reasonable for ticket price. 

bbcolex,

Thank you for your opinion! We consider it in time.

Will have this coin/token his own blockchain or this is not planned or dev and team need more time to build own blockchain?

Adriano2010,

We are not going to build own blockchain this time. If it changes, you'll know.

Best Regards,
TrueFlip.io

Where is it better to save the tokens on the trueflip website or on an ether wallet? If I keep them in ether wallet, can I receive the dividends?

My question is still the answer to the team really clarify the issue so we know what we should do to collect the dividend.

Hello!

You may hold your tokens anywhere. There will be instructions to collect the reward in December, 2017.
Stay tuned to our official channels for example Telegram https://t.me/truefliplotto or by email.

Best Regards,
TrueFlip.io
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
I think the price for every ticket kinda high which is .0005 btc 3.94$ atm, would there be any plans of decreasing the ticket price. Cheaper ticket price would attract more players with big pot money  Tongue 1$ /0.00013 btc should be more reasonable for ticket price. 

To get a ticket you can go for the TFL tokens which are already down in price.The ico price was 50k sat during the sale and it is close to 7-8k sat now on exchanges.If you hold more than 100 TFL tokens you will receive 1 lottery ticket.So the more you hold, there are more chances of making a win in the lottery.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Will have this coin/token his own blockchain or this is not planned or dev and team need more time to build own blockchain?
Pages:
Jump to: