Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty - page 28. (Read 115414 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
I have a number of questions
1 - To qualify for the holders lottery is the assumption right that you have to hold your TFL token on the trueflip wallet
2 - If yes, how do I transfer my TFL tokens from MEW to the trueflip wallet

Yes, you need to park your tokens on Trueflip website, to do that click on "balance" on the top corner of the screen, then on "parked tokens" click on the exclamation mark "!", you'll be able to see something like this

Are you going to change that in the future? I mean it is quite a security risk to have tons of people move tons of funds to a single point of failure. Or am I missing something?
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Where is it better to save the tokens on the trueflip website or on an ether wallet? If I keep them in ether wallet, can I receive the dividends?

My question is still the answer to the team really clarify the issue so we know what we should do to collect the dividend.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
What did trueflip do with the Bitcoin Cash that they got from holding so much Bitcoins?
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Some of you might have noticed us staying silent during last week. Well, the reason is obvious – True Flip was on tour again. We’ve attended Crypto Affiliates Conference (CRAC) in Prague and then Excellence in iGaming (EiG) and Berlin Affiliate Conference (BAC) - making over 100 new connections to build True Flip the way it’s meant to be.
https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@trueflip/crac-bac-eig

Activity: 14
I wouldn’t trust TFL with payouts or anything else. The entire team is trash as they have no marketing skill, no coding skill, no rudimentary business skills. They are also thieves, bch that was received during ico has been pocketed without any plans on spending it on project (they simply refuse to comment/answer on it). They laugh at investors who bought at ico and tell them to sell it at half the price now so they can buy it. I would blacklist the entire team if I were you.

Let’s just say nobody had ever won the jackpot and the investor raffle they had people won who have never ever showed up. So not a single person has ever said they won anything from TFL aside the fake broken English testimonials they have. Now instead of dividends they offer us gambling coupons. Like I said it’s a scam
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
When in 2018 will the payouts become automatic/handled by a smart contract?

The concern gamblers would have now is that the 400 BTC jackpot wouldn't be paid out, but if the funds were held and processed by a smart contract then the lottery could run in perpetuity & automatically pay out valid winners even if the founders ran into difficulties.

The smart contract could also be programmed to send X% of entry ticket fees to a shareholder smart contract and also a contract controlled by you for operating & marketing etc. (Once everything is automated and couldn't be shut down shareholders could be paid automatically, without the shareholder lottery mechanism.)

Great!

Nobody will believe in a company that change "words in contract" all the time.

If don't pay dividends as agreed on ICO, how will customers and partners believe they will pay the Jackpot 400 BTC?

legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
When in 2018 will the payouts become automatic/handled by a smart contract?

The concern gamblers would have now is that the 400 BTC jackpot wouldn't be paid out, but if the funds were held and processed by a smart contract then the lottery could run in perpetuity & automatically pay out valid winners even if the founders ran into difficulties.

The smart contract could also be programmed to send X% of entry ticket fees to a shareholder smart contract and also a contract controlled by you for operating & marketing etc. (Once everything is automated and couldn't be shut down shareholders could be paid automatically, without the shareholder lottery mechanism.)
Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
Guys, what do you think about the ICO? how promissing the project is?
So the distribution has already ended. Now you can freely sell and buy tokens on the exchange. The project is promising. But, developers are beginning to abandon their initial promises (while in words). I'm talking about paying dividends.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10

. New UI/UX in november
. New games coming soon
. B2B platform to attract new partners

Link to Report Q3-Q4:

https://www.slideshare.net/VasilyPolynov/tf-report-q3q4

Please, share the link!!!
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1170
Icarus team 🔐💳
Did you burn the unsold tokens after the ICO ? thanks
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
1 - To qualify for the holders lottery is the assumption right that you have to hold your TFL token on the trueflip wallet

Yes, you need to park your tokens on Trueflip website, to do that click on "balance" on the top corner of the screen, then on "parked tokens" click on the exclamation mark "!", you'll be able to see something like this

This is interesting. I read it before that there was a lottery on TFL holders after ICO. So up to now lottery on TFL holders continue? Hmm, maybe I miss something since I didn't find it in TFL site. How about the said dividends, it's also working?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 267
iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.
Is your lottery already working with real pay outs or is it just about testing so far?

It is fully working lottery. And Jackpot now is 3 000 000$.
Actually this project was fully working even before ICO.

Ok and how can someone win the jackpot? Will there be a major drawing? Is the jackpot fully funded with digital currency?

Hi!
There are more instructions and data about chances of winning on the main page of https://trueflip.io/

Best Regards,
Trueflip.io
Activity: 1260
Merit: 267
iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.

Activity: 350
Merit: 103
True Flip announces the report on the company’s developments in Q3-Q4, 2017. The full report is available to explore in the “Token holder profile” section of True Flip user accounts at trueflip.io

https://twitter.com/TrueFlipLoto/status/928680570971881472
Why command Trueflip don't post a news on the open resources (twitter, medium, steem etc), only for “Token holder"? Price token will be better.
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
True Flip announces the report on the company’s developments in Q3-Q4, 2017. The full report is available to explore in the “Token holder profile” section of True Flip user accounts at trueflip.io

https://twitter.com/TrueFlipLoto/status/928680570971881472
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Where is it better to save the tokens on the trueflip website or on an ether wallet? If I keep them in ether wallet, can I receive the dividends?
This project is a scam. They keep coming up with further deadlines and new useless projects that don’t make any money. Investors get paid coupons to part take in lotto, something that was changed multiple times from wp. So you make no money on your investment and coin trades on one shitty exchange for 1/3 of ico price with 20k usd volume.
Most of the investors are of the same opinion that’s why you saw a huge dump of token today. There are some koolaid drinkiners but I think they are just the team bots that kiss ass and say “we believe” even as they get screwed. If you want advice stay away from this project as there are plenty more with more of a legit and capable team. If anyone tells you otherwise ask them to show any kind of profit or growth from this “working product” project that doesn’t make any money. The best thing this project did is expose the faces of scam artists that run it.

You maybe right but you call HitBTC a shitty exchange? For your information HitBTC is currently top 4 exchanges when it comes to volume just after Bithumb, BFX and Bittrex. TFL needs more advertising and aggressive marketing in order to convince people to play and trade their tokens. I still see TFL as a young project though, so who knows.

It’s only shitty cause it doesn’t grab demographic of the entire world. Trust me it wouldn’t help to have this coinon 10 ex, it has no value. It’s just the team had the balls to say they were working on exchanges while they haven’t done anything at all. This model is unsustainable, they only raised 2000 BTC and have been liquidating since, while almost half of that is jackpot money. Their projection for ticket sales is that they will reach 15k ticket sales a day (from all games combined at that) IN ONE YEAR BY DEC 2018; that’s pathetic given during ico there were 10k sales, fake yeah but someone was trying to promote or do something. It took them 4 months to basically put together a normal new White Paper where they are projecting not do jack shit to boost ticket sales. They were delusional to think investors will consider this “hot Pizza” and great news. So 1.5 years until like medium sale operations, into a claiming to be a working product ico that asked for jackpot and marketing money. So 2+ years before anything...for a fucking lotto game? People build blockchains in that time. Nobody will give a shit about TFL in 2 years They have no revenue to sustain them this long, so I foresee another round of sucker investments or they will get private.
If you check they offer actually blockchain tech services; one would wonder how do you have the time if you haven’t fixed your own simple project.. They are just bunch of bad devs (cause they outsource work actually) who want to get paid for learning and making shit projects. To add to all of this they are completely unapologetic; 95% of investors are saying they are fucking up, token is 50% of ico price and they say that they are doing everything right. Their useless 40 year old bold executive who pretends to be hip wearing skinny jeans had stated that speculators wanted to see 300% profit and they are unhappy; those who wait long see project developing, hold or sell at a loss. When executive has this much faith in his company at this level who else can.
They are unprofessional and at this point it’s a scam as wp changed 3 times and nothing they promise actually happens and they don’t intend to compensate investors in any way. It’s a scam as company promised dividend structure payout to investors and instead just stole the money to be allocated wherever they want. Model proposed will keep ico investors funds tied up for years with no ROI in sight. Research their team, you will see they have no experience; only thing going for them was a lie that they already had a working product
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
This project is a scam. They keep coming up with further deadlines and new useless projects that don’t make any money. Investors get paid coupons to part take in lotto, something that was changed multiple times from wp. So you make no money on your investment and coin trades on one shitty exchange for 1/3 of ico price with 20k usd volume.
Most of the investors are of the same opinion that’s why you saw a huge dump of token today. There are some koolaid drinkiners but I think they are just the team bots that kiss ass and say “we believe” even as they get screwed. If you want advice stay away from this project as there are plenty more with more of a legit and capable team. If anyone tells you otherwise ask them to show any kind of profit or growth from this “working product” project that doesn’t make any money. The best thing this project did is expose the faces of scam artists that run it.

You maybe right but you call HitBTC a shitty exchange? For your information HitBTC is currently top 4 exchanges when it comes to volume just after Bithumb, BFX and Bittrex. TFL needs more advertising and aggressive marketing in order to convince people to play and trade their tokens. I still see TFL as a young project though, so who knows.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Pages:
Jump to: