Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☑️TrustedHealth - Specialized Medicine on Blockchain☑️[30% PRESALE BONUS] - page 17. (Read 61045 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Hey. Will it be possible to sell my health data and get tokens for this? If so, whom can I sell it?
Activity: 238
How is the funds collection going? Perhaps it worth increase the bonuses and decrease the hard cap a little?
Hey. How many days is it left until the end of the ICO?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. What country is yr platform registered in? Anyway, you’ll have to do it in order to carry out foreign economy activities.
Activity: 364
Hello. What’s the minimum investment amount on yr ICO?
0,1 ETH, but first u need to undergo simplified  KYC procedure.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Hello. What’s the minimum investment amount on yr ICO?
Hi. I’ve heard that TrustedHealth is advertised on BBC. Is that true?
Nope, but there’s an article on the site describing the situation in which it’d be possible to use this platform.
okay, I got it. What app is used in the example described in the article?
This is a TrustedDoctor app, a previous project of the creators o this platform. So don’t worry – there will certainly be the demand for the services.   
It always seemed to me that the new project will merge the old one after the end of the ICO. Wont this happen?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Nope, but there’s an article on the site describing the situation in which it’d be possible to use this platform.
This is a TrustedDoctor app, a previous project of the creators o this platform. So don’t worry – there will certainly be the demand for the services.   
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 322
In the field of medicine, the technology of combining block chain is very necessary. We hope that TrustedHealth can develop smoothly and bring human gospel.
Activity: 280
When will the 20% bonus become invalid?
The bonus isnt linked to the dates, it’s linked to the number of the tokens sold, so it depends on the sales paces.
Will registration and making an appointment be free? Or will it be necessary to deposit some amount of tokens as advance payment?
Activity: 406
Hi.. Will all the members of yr team get payment in tokens? It seems to me that it’s an important issue from the point of view of motivation.
Activity: 364
When will the 20% bonus become invalid?
Activity: 172
Hey. Arent u afraid that such a wide availability of the patients data will lead to the decrease in the level of their security?
Personally, I don’t worry at all. The data will be decrypted and stored in decentralized storages.
But this doesn’t give the guarantee that the frauds cant access them, right?
It’s necessary to know where exactly the data of a particular patients is stored and also to have access to the decryption keys in order to get some particular data. It’s easier to discover a needle in a hay field.
What if hackers try to hack the system directly? What protection will be used in such situations?
I have not read exactly how the data will be protected but I think the developers have thought about it. Data protection is very important. Blickchain technology provides a data security guarantee.
Will Trustedoctor ever become a part of this platform, or will it always be individual project?   
Activity: 280
Hey. Perhaps u should raffle the grand prizes for some  particular number of tokens among the most promising research centers?
Activity: 180
Good afternoon! Great idea! I really hope that your project will become famous worldwide.
Pages:
Jump to: