Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☑️TrustedHealth - Specialized Medicine on Blockchain☑️[30% PRESALE BONUS] - page 18. (Read 61045 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
What’s the nominal token price on the ICO?

0,0006 ETH, but it’s much more lower while the bonuses are valid.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
What’s the nominal token price on the ICO?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hey. You talking about the opportunities which TrustedHealth provides the patients with a lot. And what about the hospitals?
Unification of the data, single base for research centers and almost endless opportunities to attract the patients. Isnt it enough?
This is too abstract. I’d like to know about the solution which it’ll be possible to integrate in the near future.
TrustedHealth will create an ecosystem in which the hospitals and patients will be able to use smart contracts.
It’s wonderful, but what will it give to the hospitals? Most of them are commercial, so they’re focused on income.
Automating payments with smart contracts, blockchain has the potential to cut the billing and administration costs.
That’s what I was talking about. Real solutions for real problems. I understand that it’s possible only as an experiment, but maybe the tram has managed to settle an agreement with some hospital to carry it out?
Activity: 392
Hey. You talking about the opportunities which TrustedHealth provides the patients with a lot. And what about the hospitals?
Unification of the data, single base for research centers and almost endless opportunities to attract the patients. Isnt it enough?
This is too abstract. I’d like to know about the solution which it’ll be possible to integrate in the near future.
TrustedHealth will create an ecosystem in which the hospitals and patients will be able to use smart contracts.
It’s wonderful, but what will it give to the hospitals? Most of them are commercial, so they’re focused on income.
Automating payments with smart contracts, blockchain has the potential to cut the billing and administration costs.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Health Industry is the area where implementation of blockchain based data has not only use case but also needs for faster interactions to improve services that's why we will be watching good usage here in future. I looking at tranches for each level of raising funds but the whitelist registration was just for pre-sale or for main ICO also is the same requirement ?
Activity: 280
I’ve heard that the researches can get the data without my acknowledgement. Is that true?
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. The data about the patients that have died can be useful for the researchers, so I need to know whether it’s possible to sell on the platform the data of my relatives that have died?
Activity: 406
If a patient dies, will the data on his health be removed from the platform automatically? Or will they be stored there forever?
Activity: 266
Hey. If several hospitals and insurance companies already have my data, can I somehow put them on yr servers? It seems to me that they’re safer.
Activity: 238
Hey. how many tokens have already been sold?
Activity: 266
Will the data about my health be stored on Trusted Health servers and will be sent to the doctors in case it’s necessary, or will there be a copy of them in any hospital I was under the treatment in?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hello. What bonus is active at the moment?
20% bonus was active yesterday, but you’d better check it on yr own on the official site.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello. What bonus is active at the moment?
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
This project is a necessary tool today. If everything goes well, he has great perspectives for growth and development! Good luck to all participants!!!! Let's support this project!
Activity: 322
Hey. Arent u afraid that such a wide availability of the patients data will lead to the decrease in the level of their security?
Personally, I don’t worry at all. The data will be decrypted and stored in decentralized storages.
But this doesn’t give the guarantee that the frauds cant access them, right?
It’s necessary to know where exactly the data of a particular patients is stored and also to have access to the decryption keys in order to get some particular data. It’s easier to discover a needle in a hay field.
What if hackers try to hack the system directly? What protection will be used in such situations?
It seems you’ve got acquainted with decentralized technologies just recently. Hacking them is a so difficult and expensive process that I haven’t heard about successful attacks on platforms yet.
Pages:
Jump to: