Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☑️TrustedHealth - Specialized Medicine on Blockchain☑️[30% PRESALE BONUS] - page 30. (Read 61047 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
What number of tokens has already been sold?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hey. Will anyone be able to sign up for yr platform or are there any restrictions on the age or citizenship?
Activity: 276
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Great project, I wish him luck and will watch for further development. There are similar projects (Medical Chain and Medichain), what are the distinctive features and benefits of this project?
Activity: 266
it be possible to mine yr tokens? I mean mining as it’s traditionally understood. I think such activity will have demand.
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. Why did you decide to cooperate with c Storj.io exactly? What dividends do you get due to this?
Activity: 252
Hey. Some successful ICOs have already used the Adpocalypse tactic. You ICO is very soon. Perhaps you should try it out, too?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hey. Is the number of tokens being sold at a 30% discount limited?
Yes! A special offer is valid for 11 million tokens only.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hey. Is the number of tokens being sold at a 30% discount limited?
Activity: 112
Hey. In your opinion, does it worth to allow the non-governmental organizations access the arrangement of the  ICO?
It depends on the industry in which this organization is operating. Could you please give a more specific example?
For example, the Red Cross community. Sure they will be interesting in such product.
I don’t think so. This organization carries out a bit different sort  of activities.
It’s weird. I thought that their main task was to help ill people and to struggle against the illnesses all over the world in general.
Yep, but they act in a more direct way – they collect the funds and provide help where it’s necessary.
Okay, but they could at least collect donation in tokens. I think that TrustedHealth team wont be against such activities.
Activity: 392
Hey. In your opinion, does it worth to allow the non-governmental organizations access the arrangement of the  ICO?
It depends on the industry in which this organization is operating. Could you please give a more specific example?
For example, the Red Cross community. Sure they will be interesting in such product.
I don’t think so. This organization carries out a bit different sort  of activities.
It’s weird. I thought that their main task was to help ill people and to struggle against the illnesses all over the world in general.
Yep, but they act in a more direct way – they collect the funds and provide help where it’s necessary.
Activity: 280
Hey. How soon after the end of the sales will the tokens appear on the exchangers? I’m afraid that many people wont have time to buy them on sale.
Activity: 252
How many clinics have already claimed that they want to buy and use the tokens? I’d also like to learn their names and places of location.
Hey. Is it possible to buy the tokens for BTC?
No, ETH is the only payment method.
Activity: 51
Hey. Is it possible to buy the tokens for BTC?
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Hello! Information about your project is added to the topic "Comparison of existing blockchain projects in the medical field." - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/comparison-of-existing-blockchain-projects-in-the-medical-field-2817316
Pages:
Jump to: