Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☑️TrustedHealth - Specialized Medicine on Blockchain☑️[30% PRESALE BONUS] - page 33. (Read 61083 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 11
The company makes a useful project and seeks to improve patient care experience, build a holistic network of services, and also focus on finding the best methodologies. I wish that at you all turned out.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hi. Do you have to undergo KYC only to take part in the pre-sale of  TrustedHealth?
KYC is a must, it avoids risks and avoids money laundering
Activity: 224
Will regular platform’s user have to undergo verification procedure? Or will registration be open?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
How are you going to solve the problems that are now present in Specialized Medicine, what will you do for this? How the introduction of blokcheyn in Specialized Medicine will improve this branch of medicine. What kind of medical facilities do you have contracts with?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Good afternoon! Cant wait for the start of the sales! I’m also wondering whether it’ll be possible to use your tokens in TrustedHealth.
Activity: 392
Hi. I have to work a lot now and I’m afraid I can miss the start of the sale. Can I get a notification?
There’s a special service on the site allowing to add notification to any popular online calendar.
Activity: 210
Hi. I have to work a lot now and I’m afraid I can miss the start of the sale. Can I get a notification?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Hi. Do you have to undergo KYC only to take part in the pre-sale of  TrustedHealth?
As far as I know, it’s necessary to be checked in order to take part in the ICO itself, too.
What’s the reason to complicate things? I think that no one will buy tokens for white washing or abusive actions.
It seems that the team doesn’t want to rely on guesses and wants be sure. I approve their decision.
Don’t such measures contribute to superfluous spending of the means from the budget?

as far as i know ,ico projects should kyc and whitelist ,no one want to against law.
Activity: 238
As far as I know, it’s necessary to be checked in order to take part in the ICO itself, too.
What’s the reason to complicate things? I think that no one will buy tokens for white washing or abusive actions.
It seems that the team doesn’t want to rely on guesses and wants be sure. I approve their decision.
Don’t such measures contribute to superfluous spending of the means from the budget?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Merit: 101
Activity: 224
Perhaps you should add an opportunity to purchase tokens for fiat? This will expand the audience and affordability of the project considerably.
Activity: 364
What bonus is valid during the pre-sale day?
If there’re no changes, it’ll be 30%.
Activity: 364
What bonus is valid during the pre-sale day?
Hi. Is the number of spots of the white lists limited? If so, how many people have already landed  on it?
How long will it take to verify one user? I’ve already submitted application for white list, but I’m afraid that I’ll have to wait too long.
Good afternoon. Don’t you think that the hard cap is too small? It could be reached during the pre-ICO.
What countries are of most priority for you – developed or developing ones?
Pages:
Jump to: