Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☑️TrustedHealth - Specialized Medicine on Blockchain☑️[30% PRESALE BONUS] - page 31. (Read 61047 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
What number of tokens is reserved to be sold to the white list participants? Will there be smth left for the regular buyers?
Activity: 322
a very good idea or idea related to health, it will be a high attraction because it will be very useful in the future, but I think hardcap can be improved because I believe the project will get more donation from it
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. I’m wondering what number of people has already landed the white list.  Is the number of participants limited?
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
nowadays a lot of project in medical sphere (medichain, medicalchain and etc). Im wondering do you have some MVP or alpha already?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Do you think that the use of the project with the open source code is a good decision? I’m worried by the fact that it’s developed not by the members of your team.
Activity: 126
Good afternoon. How is the personal data of the ICO participants protected? I don’t want it to fall to the hands of the scammers.
Activity: 143
you have a very low soft cap and hard cap, so I think they will be achieved. do you have a bounty campaign? I think it would be nice for the project
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. How many tokens will remain to the team?
30%, but it seems to me that they’ll be frozen for some time. 
Activity: 112
Good afternoon. How many tokens will remain to the team?
Hi. Perhaps you should increase the number of the coins put on the sale on the ICO?
150 million is more than enough. Moreover, the ICO has almost started, it’s too late to change anything.
Don’t forget that some part of the tokens has been sold during the pre-sale.
I remember. Anyway, there’re 120 million TrustedHealth tokens remaining in the pool.
As for me, it think that the ICO will end extremely fast, so I’d consider the additional issue of tokens.
Activity: 364
Hi. Perhaps you should increase the number of the coins put on the sale on the ICO?
150 million is more than enough. Moreover, the ICO has almost started, it’s too late to change anything.
I remember. Anyway, there’re 120 million TrustedHealth tokens remaining in the pool.
How long is it until the start of the ICO?
Less than 5 days! Hurry to submit application for the white list if you haven’t done it yet!
Activity: 266
Can even the ones who bought the tokens in the secondary market take part in votes? Or can only ICO participants do it? I like the second option more.
How long is it until the start of the ICO?
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Is 1k ETH collected during the private ICO included in the hard cap or will this be an individual amount that has no relation to the budget of the platform?
Hmm, just 1k ETH? It's not much for ICO i guess

You should read more precisely. He wasn't talking about the whole ICO but only about a private sale that took already place in advance of the public ICO.
Activity: 266
Hi. Is it planned to buy out and burn the tokens? Nowadays many projects use this mechanism to increase the value of the token.
Activity: 12
Is 1k ETH collected during the private ICO included in the hard cap or will this be an individual amount that has no relation to the budget of the platform?
Hmm, just 1k ETH? It's not much for ICO i guess
Pages:
Jump to: