Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☑️TrustedHealth - Specialized Medicine on Blockchain☑️[30% PRESALE BONUS] - page 42. (Read 61075 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
How are u planning to attract the services suppliers? Will this be a far-reaching marketing campaign or do you like the agent model more?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Will it ever be possible to use the tokens of your platform as a payment method? Like bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Hi. Can a legal entity participate in the ICO?
If it can pay for tokens with ETH and undergo the check, - no problems.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Hi. Can a legal entity participate in the ICO?
Activity: 222
Good project! I wish that he would develop further! I hope for mutually beneficial relations and success in business!
Hi. I’ve started to wonder whether the tokens will be issued again after much more hospitals will be connected to the platform.
As far as  I know, the tokens will be issued once only. Also, I’m sure that the hard cap will be reached during the ICO.
However, will it be more convenient for regular patients to use tokens instead of fiat? As for me, I’m irritated with the fact that the numbers aren’t rounded.
Everyone will get used  to this as well as to the prices in the supermarkets. Moreover, many platforms are planning to issue their own cards nowadays.
Wait, if  this works as an ordinary credit cards, then I have no questions. But the regulations will be strict.
As for me, this is the issue of the future. In addition, TrustedHealth still has to conclude agreements with many hospitals all over the world.
Do they have a plan? What’s the approximate number of the patients that they want to attract by 2020?
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
Investors and people that tryuelly support this project can understand this and of course will keep on it.
Activity: 196
Hi. I’ve started to wonder whether the tokens will be issued again after much more hospitals will be connected to the platform.
As far as  I know, the tokens will be issued once only. Also, I’m sure that the hard cap will be reached during the ICO.
However, will it be more convenient for regular patients to use tokens instead of fiat? As for me, I’m irritated with the fact that the numbers aren’t rounded.
Everyone will get used  to this as well as to the prices in the supermarkets. Moreover, many platforms are planning to issue their own cards nowadays.
Wait, if  this works as an ordinary credit cards, then I have no questions. But the regulations will be strict.
As for me, this is the issue of the future. In addition, TrustedHealth still has to conclude agreements with many hospitals all over the world.
Activity: 35
got my airdrop
really like the project too
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. What bonus is valid on the ICO now?
Perhaps you didn’t pay attention to the fact that there’re no sales at the moment. Pre-ICO starts on March, 22.
Activity: 308
Good afternoon. What bonus is valid on the ICO now?
Activity: 280
Hi there. You say that in the future it’ll be possible to expect appearance of a lot of new services. However, can we see at least several examples?
Activity: 364
Will the requirements to the storage of user data be standardized? I don’t worry about hospitals, but I beware doctor-to-doctor Communities.
Activity: 336
I’ve heard about the ICO platforms offering to use neural networks to accelerate making the diagnosis. Arent u planning to cooperate with them?
Activity: 406
What’s the nominal price of the token?
0.00006 ETH, but remember that the bonuses are not taken into account. 
Pages:
Jump to: