Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tyrtkov (TYV) - solution for in-game payments. - page 30. (Read 3617 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I disagree. I do not believe that in our time only money can attract partners. Perhaps popularity or new joint projects
The best way of attracting peolpe is solving their problems) Our project present a solution for certain society.

With this I agree, in this direction and need to move
I think this project also going in the right direction and before we saw more detailed info we can't judge them more

Good evening, yes, I agree with you, need to wait to understand about the project more
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
If you need any help with your community check us out at: www.PowerLaunch.io
You can PM us on here or email me directly at [email protected]
Don't spam your advertising links here, please. It's not polite and don't allowed if you don't want have red trust in future.
Activity: 504
I disagree. I do not believe that in our time only money can attract partners. Perhaps popularity or new joint projects
The best way of attracting peolpe is solving their problems) Our project present a solution for certain society.

I think this project also going in the right direction and before we saw more detailed info we can't judge them more
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
I wonder why in the topic there is not much activity? do you have a bounty campaign? or can you plan to hold it? where can I read your news yet?
News will be announced in few days, airdrop and bounty campaigns started on April.
This is the friend for gamers I think.
It will make playing games even more fun and interesting, with the help of this project, since purchasing in Game item will be available using this token.
Nice job dev.
Thanks. You are right. Our project will become a friendly unit for certain group of gamers. Maybe, for u2)
copper member
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
www.PowerLaunch.io
If you need any help with your community check us out at: www.PowerLaunch.io
You can PM us on here or email me directly at [email protected]
Activity: 165

Popularity, but why do you need popularity? In order to earn money in the future

Not only for this. Popularity is also needed for the reputation of the project
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
This is the friend for gamers I think.
It will make playing games even more fun and interesting, with the help of this project, since purchasing in Game item will be available using this token.
Nice job dev.
Activity: 210
“Marketplace for sensor data”
I wonder why in the topic there is not much activity? do you have a bounty campaign? or can you plan to hold it? where can I read your news yet?
Activity: 182

Popularity, but why do you need popularity? In order to earn money in the future

Now all gaming platforms that use blockchain technology have their own game tokens, why should these projects abandon their tokens and go to Tyrtkov tokens, what advantages get will gaming platforms on and will they hold Tyrtkov tokens as a single payment system?

I think, for first platforms need to be given some privileges, and then others will join themselves.

It's clear. So he ask what privileges will be distributed to the platforms. I believe that only money can attract new partners
Wait for what the project will offer to us before think that only money can do it here, you can't predict so much

You understood me wrong. I'm not saying that this is the way of this project. I'm just talking about one of the options
Activity: 504
Now all gaming platforms that use blockchain technology have their own game tokens, why should these projects abandon their tokens and go to Tyrtkov tokens, what advantages get will gaming platforms on and will they hold Tyrtkov tokens as a single payment system?

I think, for first platforms need to be given some privileges, and then others will join themselves.

It's clear. So he ask what privileges will be distributed to the platforms. I believe that only money can attract new partners
Wait for what the project will offer to us before think that only money can do it here, you can't predict so much
Yeah i'm also think that here will be much more then just attract people by money, but let time show us.
Activity: 336

Activity: 182

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I don't think so. To compete with Steam or Origin will be really unrealistic)

Why do you think so? Can you explain in more detail?

Steam is more global then Tyrtkov project. And we are not competitors in that both projects suggets same solutions in different segments of games. We oriented on cryptogames and have another model.
Can you give us example what games you will be support for you payments? It's interesting to know
We will open some info next week. Negotiation is running now)
Pages:
Jump to: