Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tyrtkov (TYV) - solution for in-game payments. - page 25. (Read 3617 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I wanted to know about plans for the future, what would be the total number of coins issued? And what will be the price for 1 token?
Merit: 1
these game tokens ICO are coming every other day , and every such ICo is biting the dust
I wonder why you have such a negative for new projects? I will not argue, there are many mozhnennikov divorced, but it is not necessary to blame everyone for deception.
In all, the crypto-currency market is to blame, 3 months already the decline is coming. All certainly hope for the best. The project itself I like, we'll see what happens next.

I agree with you, during a downturn any project is hard. Only the strongest survive
Activity: 252
these game tokens ICO are coming every other day , and every such ICo is biting the dust
I wonder why you have such a negative for new projects? I will not argue, there are many mozhnennikov divorced, but it is not necessary to blame everyone for deception.
In all, the crypto-currency market is to blame, 3 months already the decline is coming. All certainly hope for the best. The project itself I like, we'll see what happens next.
Activity: 504
STOP. IСO has not yet begun, the project did not appear long ago and the information is still not enough to condemn it and express it negatively.
Information and truth are very few. The developers promised very soon, to finish the development of their main site. We must wait, and then decide the fate of the project Smiley
You absolutely right, we must wait some days now, that's not that hard. Also there is no problems with terms now.
Activity: 207
Merit: 0
Activity: 146
STOP. IСO has not yet begun, the project did not appear long ago and the information is still not enough to condemn it and express it negatively.
Information and truth are very few. The developers promised very soon, to finish the development of their main site. We must wait, and then decide the fate of the project Smiley
Activity: 238
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 336
That's not even ICO right now, don't be so rude to all the projects you see, try to watch more detailed before judge.
Merit: 2
Tell me, how many tokens will be exhausted all and what percentage of them will be calculated for the awards of the bounty members of the company? Grin
Activity: 182
This kind of project acts as a collector of game developers, so I think the project is quite scalable
Quite an unusual idea, but a working strategy. I've already met similar projects, all of them are now working and flourishing.
Activity: 19
Activity: 336
One of the major issues with CrpytoKitties was that they were unable to scale. What is your solution to this problem and how will you prevent this from happening?

What is this project CrpytoKitties? The first time I hear about this
Cryptokitties is just a game where tokens = your pets (cats), and there was really big problem with high latency on transactions when many people started playing this game
Huh, that was good expirience for me, i get profit about 300$ on this game when it starts, hope this projects will allow make me profit too.
Activity: 504
One of the major issues with CrpytoKitties was that they were unable to scale. What is your solution to this problem and how will you prevent this from happening?

Cryptokitties is just a game where tokens = your pets (cats), and there was really big problem with high latency on transactions when many people started playing this game
Activity: 48
I read your whitepaper. The project has an interesting niche and great potential. The project has an interesting niche and great potential. I hope that you will realize all your plans!

You read it so carefully that almost 2 times copied about their potential  Grin , but in fact it is, there is some truth

I also noticed this Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 110

My friend sent me this project, and I am very interested
I will mark it again Smiley
Activity: 134
I read your whitepaper. The project has an interesting niche and great potential. The project has an interesting niche and great potential. I hope that you will realize all your plans!

You read it so carefully that almost 2 times copied about their potential  Grin , but in fact it is, there is some truth
Activity: 144

Yes, this project has potential, because the project is unusual and interesting to most people, I will also follow their development Smiley

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Activity: 238
In any case, we are waiting for good news, I believe that everything will be great
Pages:
Jump to: