Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tyrtkov (TYV) - solution for in-game payments. - page 26. (Read 3617 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Is there something similar to Steam? More often I notice the appearance of analogs on the blockchain. The prospects are obvious
Activity: 294
Tell me, the platform of the project itself will be built on the basis of the Etherium and have ERC20 tokens? Or will they use their own blockchain?

A good question, but judging by the white paper is the first option.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
What are the functions of the platform? Can you tell me more details?
In general, I would take part in your bounty. Will there be any limits on the number of participants, otherwise I've already missed a couple of promising projects ? Smiley

I would also take part in the bounty, I'm still a beginner in this, but I think this project is a good start)
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
In general, I would take part in your bounty. Will there be any limits on the number of participants, otherwise I've already missed a couple of promising projects ? Smiley
Activity: 434
This kind of project acts as a collector of game developers, so I think the project is quite scalable
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I like the industry on which this project relies. There is a future for this industry. We will nabldat for the project, with the pleasure of joining the company's bounty.
Literally in a few days we learn about the dates and dates, by bounty, airdrops and IСO. We need to carefully merge the project's new projects.
I'm looking forward to the news from the developers. Already ready to participate in the bounty of the company, I look forward to.
Activity: 266
Tell me, the platform of the project itself will be built on the basis of the Etherium and have ERC20 tokens? Or will they use their own blockchain?
judging by the white paper of the project, the platform will be made on the blockchain of the Etherium. This is good, because the Etherium now is not expensive and it is profitable to invest now.
Most projects are based on the platform of the Etherium, it's even good that the developers decided to use the old and tested blockchain.
Yes, I also wanted to know, there is a chance to get on such exchanges as Bittrex or Poloniex?
To get to these exchanges, the developers of Tyrtkov will have to pay a round sum to the owners of these exchanges. I think that you should not dream about this, at least for now.
I heard that to withdraw my sonnet to the Bittrex exchange it is necessary to pay 20 Bitcoins. It all depends on IСO, if it succeeds, then why not pay?
Add coins to the stock exchange Yobit does not cost anything. But if you care about your investors, then you need to think about the top exchanges, there are already other terms and other figures.
Activity: 159
Yes, I also wanted to know, there is a chance to get on such exchanges as Bittrex or Poloniex?
To get to these exchanges, the developers of Tyrtkov will have to pay a round sum to the owners of these exchanges. I think that you should not dream about this, at least for now.
I heard that to withdraw my sonnet to the Bittrex exchange it is necessary to pay 20 Bitcoins. It all depends on IСO, if it succeeds, then why not pay?
Activity: 252
Activity: 81
I like the industry on which this project relies. There is a future for this industry. We will nabldat for the project, with the pleasure of joining the company's bounty.
Literally in a few days we learn about the dates and dates, by bounty, airdrops and IСO. We need to carefully merge the project's new projects.
Activity: 190
judging by the white paper of the project, the platform will be made on the blockchain of the Etherium. This is good, because the Etherium now is not expensive and it is profitable to invest now.
Activity: 336
I read a white sheet, the project is quite interesting and unusual, the main thing is not to reduce the speed in its development Smiley
If there will be no serious reason I'm sure team won't be stop or reduce any speed of development at all.
Activity: 81
I read your whitepaper. The project has an interesting niche and great potential. The project has an interesting niche and great potential. I hope that you will realize all your plans!
Activity: 207
The idea of this project is very relevant at the moment, I believe in its bright future  Cool
Actually online games, only an industry that is dedicated to lending. I, too, like the project, but will the developers cope with such strong competition in this industry?
Undoubtedly, the level of competition between projects that are devoted to online games is off scale. But, this is not a reason for building, blockchain opens up new opportunities.
Activity: 85
The idea of this project is very relevant at the moment, I believe in its bright future  Cool
Actually online games, only an industry that is dedicated to lending. I, too, like the project, but will the developers cope with such strong competition in this industry?
The main thing in this business is not to give up, I think it will manage, "patience and work - all peretrut", as they say)
Of course, the project will have a lot of competitors in the market, I can only wish them good luck in further promotion))
Activity: 134
The main thing in this business is not to give up, I think it will manage, "patience and work - all peretrut", as they say)
Pages:
Jump to: