Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tyrtkov (TYV) - solution for in-game payments. - page 28. (Read 3617 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
What exchanges do you plan to exit?
In few days we are going to etherdelta.

It's better than Yobit  Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Yeah, i agree, lots of promotion are needed for this platform to work. So far it seems quite nice, i'll be waiting for more updates
In my opinion this team have good chances to resolve all this problems and promotions well.
Activity: 155
Yeah, i agree, lots of promotion are needed for this platform to work. So far it seems quite nice, i'll be waiting for more updates
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
Team information and personnel need more detailed information, I always believe that only honest people will strive to grow up in the password world.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
In few days we are going to etherdelta.
Activity: 434
Activity: 434
Read the white sheet, the project should come out very good, good luck to you in the further development!  Cool

The theme of entertainment will always be relevant and in demand and make this kind of service quite a wise decision.
Activity: 126
Read the white sheet, the project should come out very good, good luck to you in the further development!  Cool
I fully agree, but did you think about investing in this project? I thought about it)
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
Activity: 72
Hello everyone, guys, I did not see something when the bounty is going to take place, from which date, or is there still no exact date? Huh
Activity: 126
The project should be very interesting, read the white sheet, the project should have a good future, well, we will wait Smiley
Activity: 504

Do you really think so? I think very few coins go there. This is very difficult to do. I think there will be smaller exchanges, for example Yobit
For such young projects as Tyrtkov, the Yobit exchange would be an excellent option. The volume of trading there is quite large.
Many swear at this exchange and write negative reviews about Yobit. But it trades tokens of young projects, which need support so much.
Yobit have his own good things, you can't say it wrong. But yeah, it has some problems with using and bad support
Activity: 252

Do you really think so? I think very few coins go there. This is very difficult to do. I think there will be smaller exchanges, for example Yobit
For such young projects as Tyrtkov, the Yobit exchange would be an excellent option. The volume of trading there is quite large.
Many swear at this exchange and write negative reviews about Yobit. But it trades tokens of young projects, which need support so much.
Activity: 266

Activity: 294
The idea is good, Let's see if the developers of the project will be able to implement it. After all, the task is very difficult.
Activity: 207
Do you plan to continue to work on your tweeter page? Now there is almost empty, I hope that in the future there will be more information.
Yes, it's completely empty there. I think the matter is that the project itself is still new, it does not require special eye-candles to itself. And advertising will be launched when the technical part is ready.
Activity: 238
Do you plan to continue to work on your tweeter page? Now there is almost empty, I hope that in the future there will be more information.
Activity: 68
Tell me, what is the total percentage of tokens you plan to put on sale? What percentage of the total will be distributed for awards for participants in the company's bounty? How many coins are there?

I also have this question. What percentage of the total will be distributed for the bounty?
Usually, this is 2-4 percent of the total amount of tokens. You can not count on more generous rewards. So do all the projects.
It all depends on the number of tokens that will be allocated for sales, the more this number, the lower the percentage for bounty competitors.
Activity: 336
Tell me, what is the total percentage of tokens you plan to put on sale? What percentage of the total will be distributed for awards for participants in the company's bounty? How many coins are there?

I also have this question. What percentage of the total will be distributed for the bounty?
Usually, this is 2-4 percent of the total amount of tokens. You can not count on more generous rewards. So do all the projects.
Yeah, that's the most correct percentage that usual using at all bounties. 2-4% from all coins.
Activity: 182

I saw distributions up to 7-10 percent, but they were not honest)

You're saying not true, I saw 7 percent of honest distributions
Pages:
Jump to: