Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] U-Ads Advertising Network - page 4. (Read 10888 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
May 17, 2016, 11:35:14 AM
they payed me i dont know why so many say scam -.-
second withdraw is payed ! THANKS

Code:
Your withdrawal request of 0.01000000 BTC received and transfer initiated to your wallet address. You can follow the transfer from below link.

https://blockchain.info/tx/cb84feeb7e9167fed74d819a6f316767c0d3f0b279b4ed36ed8251c6d7becc2e

Regards,

U-Ads Team
legendary
May 17, 2016, 02:37:18 AM
i amde now my second withdraw here and got this message:
Code:

Withdrawal request recorded and will be completed soon.!

so everythink seems normal , i will post feedback soon!
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
May 16, 2016, 06:43:35 PM
I just withdraw my earnings fro today and got a message of insufficient funds even though the fee is already deducted,
How mach do you try to withdraw?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
May 16, 2016, 10:45:22 AM
I just withdraw my earnings fro today and got a message of insufficient funds even though the fee is already deducted,
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!
April 20, 2016, 03:47:35 AM
I dont use it since it become useless (low to o payment rates)
legendary
April 20, 2016, 03:30:37 AM
I am still using u-ads. Everything seems to be working fine so far but i did not request payment yet since my traffic is not massive and transfer fee is a bit high. I would like to see some more feedback from other users. Could you please share your experiance with U-ads?

i also use it now since few weeks
and in first weeks i made good profit and made first withdraw after few days !
Now iam earning very low ! against the start.

kind regards
legendary
Merit: 1268
April 19, 2016, 07:08:54 PM
I am still using u-ads. Everything seems to be working fine so far but i did not request payment yet since my traffic is not massive and transfer fee is a bit high. I would like to see some more feedback from other users. Could you please share your experiance with U-ads?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 11, 2016, 12:15:29 PM

you're a loser Smiley
yup, are u winner?
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
April 11, 2016, 02:07:26 AM
I stopped using u -ads and withdrawals , the account is locked for no reason. haiz, It's a big scam.

Hmm, Newbie user and first post about U-Ads and last post about u-ads and all messages are negative also all messages same with vodaljepa's messages, also vodaljepa banned from u-ads and everyday write same post, so vodaljepa = machines13.

My friend we are using this service and it is working, it is paying and it is not scam, and please stop spamming.
U are stupid, they are pay small amounts of money , they steal large sums. Old user first post about U-ads and last post about u-ads because it's scam me. so belgo = u-ads

you're a loser Smiley
April 10, 2016, 11:34:58 PM
I stopped using u -ads and withdrawals , the account is locked for no reason. haiz, It's a big scam.

Hmm, Newbie user and first post about U-Ads and last post about u-ads and all messages are negative also all messages same with vodaljepa's messages, also vodaljepa banned from u-ads and everyday write same post, so vodaljepa = machines13.

My friend we are using this service and it is working, it is paying and it is not scam, and please stop spamming.
U are stupid, they are pay small amounts of money , they steal large sums. Old user first post about U-ads and last post about u-ads because it's scam me. so belgo = u-ads
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
April 10, 2016, 01:38:13 PM

Oh no you caught me! I give up

SCAM NETWORK
I am owed 0.08BTC and my account was blocked for no reason, he changed my password so I cannot login

I advise everyone to stay away from this scam network

I understand that you are angry, but you can't just keep spamming this thread over and over. Create a formal scam accusations thread in the "scam accusations" subforum, it will get more attention there.
Activity: 658
April 10, 2016, 12:45:03 PM

Oh no you caught me! I give up

SCAM NETWORK
I am owed 0.08BTC and my account was blocked for no reason, he changed my password so I cannot login

I advise everyone to stay away from this scam network
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
April 10, 2016, 10:31:31 AM

April 10, 2016, 09:57:26 AM

Same thing happened to me, they stole 0.08BTC from my account and locked it

bitmedia.io/publisher/ good site, u-ads a BIG SCAM . I will SEO text index bing, yahoo,google search

Good idea mate so everyone knows about u-ads scam
April 10, 2016, 08:28:13 AM

bitmedia.io/publisher/ good site, u-ads a BIG SCAM . I will SEO text index bing, yahoo,google search
April 10, 2016, 07:27:11 AM

April 10, 2016, 07:13:25 AM
April 10, 2016, 12:59:12 AM
scam network
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
April 09, 2016, 04:30:43 AM
again. . . low rate cpc . .  Cry
Activity: 959
April 09, 2016, 03:15:11 AM
Has anybody reached U-Ads owner?
Here thread starter has not been online anymore for uver a week.
I'm not sure if that whole system is very trustworthy.
Pages:
Jump to: