Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] U-Ads Advertising Network - page 8. (Read 10888 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
April 01, 2016, 08:36:02 AM
Can someone share their earnings from u-ads Please?
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
April 01, 2016, 05:13:28 AM
Hello,

There are some security updates on U-Ads

1. Withdrawal E-Mail Verification System has been Activated
2. Google 2-Step Verification System has been Activated

Regards.
We need set Google 2-Step Verification System for many options.

Email,smartphone etc... slimier as faucetbox,poloniex and more.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
April 01, 2016, 05:06:56 AM
Hello,

There are some security updates on U-Ads

1. Withdrawal E-Mail Verification System has been Activated
2. Google 2-Step Verification System has been Activated

Regards.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
April 01, 2016, 05:01:33 AM
How much impressions does it pay? I want to know

There are two calculate type, CPM and CPC and each advertiser has diffirent CPM and CPC value but i think U-Ads banner's CPM value more than other ones but i am not sure.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
April 01, 2016, 04:32:40 AM
How much impressions does it pay? I want to know
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!
April 01, 2016, 04:22:29 AM

2 questions:

1- to show ads on a subdomain must add that subdomain as website, or I can use the same ads created for the main website?
2- if I want to place 2 x 468/60 ads on the same page I must create 2 different ads for this size, or I can use one add code twice?

Thank you!

1. You must create new site and ad units for each subdomain.
2. You can use same code for each ad unit for same Ad Unit Type.

Thank you

Another question:  I have added a new website (it show as approved) I have created the ads but it show 0 views for all units.
Site ID: 1028

U-Ads:  can you please answer to this question?

Hello superiorus,

Your web site not accessible and we get error message when try to access your web site. Please check your web site for accessible.

"The website "xxxxx.click" does not exist or is currently not reachable."

I see I have saved a wrong url  (must be freebtc.click instead of freebitc.click)
Also now I found that the url can't be edited (even it show a green message that show the settings are saved).
I will delete it and add it again.
April 01, 2016, 03:51:16 AM

2 questions:

1- to show ads on a subdomain must add that subdomain as website, or I can use the same ads created for the main website?
2- if I want to place 2 x 468/60 ads on the same page I must create 2 different ads for this size, or I can use one add code twice?

Thank you!

Thank you

Another question:  I have added a new website (it show as approved) I have created the ads but it show 0 views for all units.

Hello superiorus,

Your web site not accessible and we get error message when try to access your web site. Please check your web site for accessible.

"The website "xxxxx.click" does not exist or is currently not reachable."
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!
April 01, 2016, 03:20:30 AM

2 questions:

Thank you!

Thank you

Activity: 19
April 01, 2016, 02:29:35 AM
My Performance Graph is empty on Dashboard is this only for me or generally like this ?

It isn't special situation for you because first day of he month and it is monthly graph.

Thnkyou various i checked the statistics page you can get all historical data on stats good for me.
April 01, 2016, 12:44:55 AM
My Performance Graph is empty on Dashboard is this only for me or generally like this ?
March 31, 2016, 09:10:54 PM
I did a thorough review after your objections but i've found more abuse for click activation. I can not share IP address with third parties.

Regards

Without you showing the IP you are showing nothing,all I see is valid clicks being made from different IP addresses that is why you are hiding it, also look at the TOS I posted above taken from your website, you are a cheater and a scammer

I am owed 0.08BTC and my account was blocked for no reason, he changed my password so I cannot login

I advise everyone to stay away from this scam network

You are spammer dude. you will be kicked from bitcointalk Smiley you posts same entry continuous.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
March 31, 2016, 09:07:29 PM
I did a thorough review after your objections but i've found more abuse for click activation. I can not share IP address with third parties.

Regards

Without you showing the IP you are showing nothing,all I see is valid clicks being made from different IP addresses that is why you are hiding it, also look at the TOS I posted above taken from your website, you are a cheater and a scammer

SCAM NETWORK
I am owed 0.08BTC and my account was blocked for no reason, he changed my password so I cannot login

I advise everyone to stay away from this scam network
March 31, 2016, 09:05:01 PM

Regards

I think this is sufficient proof for to understand the situation. Completely U-Ads not scam in this case. All Ad Networks does the same thing.
March 31, 2016, 08:56:23 PM

http://i.imgur.com/C0BRIYe.png

Regards
March 31, 2016, 08:28:20 PM

There are many bot application for this. You can visit to any web sites diffirent IP addresses. Also i have a faucet and i must fight bots like you man.

My website is not a faucet, nothing even related to bitcoins! bots are not even a question OP is straight up lying, stole my 0.08BTC and blocked my account and is coming up with lies
March 31, 2016, 08:23:39 PM

i am talking about this ;

is this posible ? 4 views pers second and consistent Smiley

Do you understand those could all be different IP addresses as he didn't show the IP addresses as you can clearly see from the screenshot

My stats are here top one it says google organic, look up what that means
March 31, 2016, 08:22:30 PM

you 're dishonest dude, dont force, it is very clear this is bot activity. spent your btc and be honest next time.

What are you talking about? get out of here dude with your nonsense

i am talking about this ;

http://i.imgur.com/SFFIIDO.png

is this posible ? 4 views pers second and consistent Smiley
March 31, 2016, 08:19:23 PM

you 're dishonest dude, dont force, it is very clear this is bot activity. spent your btc and be honest next time.

What are you talking about? get out of here dude with your nonsense

U-Ads show me the IPs as well don't hide it
March 31, 2016, 08:18:19 PM
March 31, 2016, 08:18:09 PM
You got 0.47 BTC for 3 days and scam? lol

Yes now I am owed 0.08BTC so yes it is a scam
Pages:
Jump to: