Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] UBECOIN - A Cryptocurrency designed for business and entertainment 🔥 - page 3. (Read 16128 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 1
I want to see updates of your project.
Activity: 68
Ubecoin is going to have a very good rating from all corners of ico rating websites so we can expect this project will have a good future
Is 61/100 a good rating?
I don't think so.
Activity: 98
Ubecoin is going to have a very good rating from all corners of ico rating websites so we can expect this project will have a good future
Is 61/100 a good rating?
Activity: 81
A Community Based Decentralized Barter Model by Ubecoin
An ERC20 token, Ubecoin is a hybrid cryptocurrency that is a medium of exchange connecting merchants and consumers within the decentralized, secure and private network.

https://zycrypto.com/a-community-based-decentralized-barter-model-by-ubecoin/
Nice article, thanks for sharing.
Activity: 70
You have interesting project, but you really need to communicate more with users.
Activity: 67
Where I can find your roadmap?
Activity: 76
Nice idea, good luck to you.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
A Community Based Decentralized Barter Model by Ubecoin
An ERC20 token, Ubecoin is a hybrid cryptocurrency that is a medium of exchange connecting merchants and consumers within the decentralized, secure and private network.

https://zycrypto.com/a-community-based-decentralized-barter-model-by-ubecoin/
Activity: 82
This thread seems to be dead. Anyone from ubecoin team here?
Activity: 85
On what exchanges I can find this coin?
Activity: 80
When will you launch exchange?
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
I was not able to join this good project at first I doubt about it. But, after finding out that the project is now on the next level then I felt a little regret.

However, I could still manage to join later when exchange will be done. Congratulations to the team for a well done peoject.
Activity: 140
You can delete second picture in starter post, because people who are new to ubecoin will think that you're still on ICO stage.
Activity: 81
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
I am interested in the concept of freetrade barter, what is done by the free trade barter in supporting the development of Ubecoin today and in the future and why it should make a subsidiary like that
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

Congratulations! Ubecoin ICO rating by ICOnow 61/100.

Business: 14/20
Product readiness: 1/5
White Paper: 7/10
Roadmap: 4/10
Legal: 4/5
Team: 14/20
ICO terms: 4/5
Token applying: 2/5
ICO Promotion: 11/20
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Very Impressive project. i checked website.
But why you guys extend your ico date?
whatever the team has planned is sure to make this project a better one, hope that by the date the ICO is extended this project will develop successfully and provide many benefits for the future, enthusiasm and compactness always for the team managing this project.
Activity: 91
For Bounty manager - t.me/bharatgandass
Very Impressive project. i checked website.
But why you guys extend your ico date?
Pages:
Jump to: